Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #58 Goodbye, Gloria, my old friend. I hope to hire you back again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion by @bugabooboo

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Remember to suggest titles when we get to 900 posts. Also please vote for them so we don't have to go trailing through pages to find the winner

Alice is back with a bang: Gloria got fired by Ioan (via Bianca's demonic powers) and apparently they were going to file a police report for Alice being physically violent or threatening to be, which is of course a lie according to the person who never lies. All relevant screenshots under the spoiler box, caution: potentially upsetting.
Screenshot_20220125-115510_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220125-124104_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220125-075529_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220125-074928_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220125-163011_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220125-092401_Instagram.jpg

85742842-C910-4A99-BE75-FE6C16EDDDBE.jpeg

Screenshot_20220125-125631_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220125-142143_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220125-141417_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
RECAP

see last 57 recaps … we’re still in the same place 🤣🤣

other than Gloria is a gonna 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Oih. It's hard work keeping up with you guys.

Just the other day I said that AE will continue to be the absolute disaster she's been. Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh...I'm going to go and do my I told you so dance now 🕺

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@claudiarocks Yep girl it is THE REAL Clive Skinner. We've got a hot, live one on our hands. You're going to need more than jiggling boobies covered in fur and hair. He's obviously the young hottie DMing AE so spruce yourself up and get in there before she steals the man who doesn't know he's yours yet. Yes he's married to his "soul mate" but that's just a minor inconvenience. PLUS he's met PHIL and HOLLY!! Think what he could do for your career.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Usual ramblings, 1 week head down now it appears the wine witch has paid her another visit. Check out her comments back to her supporters on IG, incoherent babble 🙈

Reactions: 12
I’ve never ever seen ANYONE so full of hate and vitriol. I actually can’t get my head around how she’s acting, I honestly thought by now she would be starting to “tone” it down.

How can anyone seriously live their life this way? Surely the human body must get the the stage where it says “enough” time to move on. I honestly think Alice’s behaviour will be studied in years to come.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.