Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

curious km

Chatty Member
She wrote that if anyone knows how big Alice’s heart is it would be her. And that she loves the girls and will be there for them at any time. In a nutshell.
Okay that is what I thought. Wonder how legit it is? Sock or no? We need a voting Pool for some of this!

Reactions: 1

Lizzymint

VIP Member
I didn't mean you, and not even anyone on this forum. I was making a general point agreeing with original poster, and talking about some of the weirdos on twitter and instagram who are clearly IG fans and have latched on to her in the same way they probably did to Alice years ago. No beef here. 🥩
Well I can’t disagree with that 😉 🥰

plinky

VIP Member
I feel AE did this to get a reaction out of Bianca. And now she has a response from Bianca, she's not going to stop provoking her, as it gets her the widespread attention she craves.

I'm not saying Bianca doesn't have the right to respond publicly. She has clearly been wronged.
That’s what I think
It’s got a response she will keep going

Moe

VIP Member
I genuinely fear for them now. Because there has clearly been at least one confrontation in person that led to the police reports. I believe AE is capable of violence when triggered. I worry this is headed to BB level danger. And I never thought that was a possibility before, but the fact police reports have been filed changes everything for me.
Have they really been filed?

SusanC

VIP Member
Exactly. A situation where he must attend vs planned weekend trip they keep turning down. It must be so horrible to navigate. He’s been trying to see them for months and keep saying they don’t want to, then suddenly he must go to the house?
BIB - we know this how?