Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusanC

VIP Member
You’re right, Ella wasn’t seeing him pre-Bianca, but rather than give her time to come round, he announced he was in a new relationship whilst on another continent, and then moved Bianca into his home upon his return.

He could wear a body cam. He could take someone with him. He could do a lot more than what he has done so far. He doesn’t want to go to the house...that’s fine. Is it worth not seeing your children for 8 months? I guess Ioan thinks it is.
You would be happy telling a woman who had escaped an abusive relationship to do this if she wanted to see her kids? In the home where she'd been abused and from which she'd escaped?

• Heart
Reactions: 37

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Oooo this can't be a coincidence.

3 sharp ones for Alice in her WH house
7 inches for Bianca in her new Cali home
9 pages for me in a few minutes because this shit moves so fast tonight
1 divorce that got us all overinvested for no fucking reason.
In the land of internet where the shadows lie.
1 divorce to rule us all, 1 divorce to find us here,
1 divorce to bring us all here (yea, here again, I'm no Tolkien) and on the Tattle bind us!
In the land of internet where the shadows lie.

Coming to your screens again March 3rd, mark your calenders. Spoilers in between.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m fuming like I can’t even laugh rn. The sheer arrogance of that one commenter in particular who called BW a “shiny new toy with a flaw” is beyond repulsive people with chronic debilitating illnesses aren’t just tragically rendered “broken,” like what the fuck is wrong with these people??? I hope Alice is careful taking showers from now on bc when God’s lightning bolt comes down it is gonna STING. ⚡⚡⚡

• Heart
Reactions: 36

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Odd how she has perfectly applied lipstick yet has done her eye shadow to make it look like she has been crying. She is drunk and looking for sympathy. 'I'm a broke single mum book me for Cameo'
She may be genuinely not great at applying makeup (see attempt at nose contouring with bronzer) and I can see she’s totally sloshed, but you don’t have to be particularly skilled to apply a bit without making yourself look like a demented raccoon. She’s doing it on purpose. Sorry, but I’m so waaaay beyond disillusioned with this mess of a woman and her games. Also sick and tired of seeing her largely getting away with her malignant behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
[I hula hooped for like 45 mins this morning and still burned around 300 calories, if any of y’all got kids with hula hoops and are lookin for a quick fix just sayin.]

On another note if it weren’t so destructive towards other people involved in this madness (IG, BW, the kids) I would enjoy watching Alice throw this social media tantrum. I really wouldn’t mind in that situation. She’s a lazy asshole who’s having her long-held and profoundly-ignored privileges swiped out of her ugly purse one by one and, bearing narc tendencies, she has no idea how to cope with it. If this behavior didn’t harm others, if she were screaming in a lil Bitch Bubble, I would heat some popcorn. Alas…

And for anyone still sympathizing with her, you do you. My heart tries to be spacious for good souls, only—for abusers, it has instead a large wooden door demanding a password they’ll never figure out. That’s just how I roll. 🚲

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
I can't wrap my head around "Bianca made him fire Gloria". At least with Alice's other lies, like that BW made him leave her, or the girls, there is some logic, even if it's bullshit.

But why would Bianca want Gloria gone?

Alice will need to realise soon that it's Ioan. He's doing it.
Actually Gloria’s situation is all her doing. She made sure the whole world knew she was trashing her employer. She made her complicit to her parental alienation to the point Gloria refused to let the kids speak to their dad. No sane person would keep paying Gloria after that. I am terribly sorry she doesn’t have a job at the moment and I understand that she needs it, but rule number 1: don’t take sides!

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
There is nothing that would prevent me from seeing my children for 8 months. NOTHING.
other than going through the lawyers (which he does plenty according to Alice) what do you expect him to do bear in mind that the kids apparently dont want to meet him without their mom while he has lawsuits ongoing against her being violent/abusive (it seems like it). Alice could claim all sort of shit if he turns up and takes them and then he might never see them again.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Also the people who are convinced she's behind fake twitter accounts etc aren't going to change their minds based on her stating that she's not. So I wonder what the purpose is of her posting that.
probably to correct the narrative in the press

it's not really related directly to the divorce, so I think it's okay. She said it in the nicest way too

though she has given Alice food, she will double down and claim something even more outrageous to get another reaction from her

• Heart

Moonflower

Chatty Member
God, how is she still going on after FIFTY SEVEN THREADS. My god Alice, change the record love. You've had long enough :ROFLMAO:

Honestly, if nothing else you've got to admire her absolute arrogance in thinking she's played absolutely zero part in the break up of her marriage. Its quite something to be so self obsessed and narcissistic (and I absolutely believe that a hatred of other women is a massive sign of a female narcissist, every other woman is competition, and most are below her, in her mind at least) while being whiter than white with a total poor me victim mentality.

• Haha
  • Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
This is why I think ultimately B & IG are doomed. It is too much to hope that 1. Alice will ever let up 2. the kids will stop being resentful and will not continue to act out for years to come 3. Ioan will be able to stay by BW's side and support her - he will have to go where the work takes him and cannot be at BW's side if she relapses. 4. If she relapses significantly, she will need to be near her family. So either he will have to choose her or choose his girls - he won't be able to do both. Right now its all white horses and romantic gestures of love overcoming the odds......I don't think it will remain so shiny a few years down the beaten path
ETA for spelling
Who knows. The Alice’s of this world don’t always get away with it. If some form of contact is re established and the girls get some sort of normalcy they may decide life with Alice isn’t worth it.

Even her imaginary story about Ella not getting to school shows how exhausting she must be. Supposedly her daughter had an important exam and she had no car. Leave aside the impracticality in LA of not getting a replacement hire car or ZIP car equivalent. It’s not any kind of drama at all. No need for it. Good parenting would be to reassure her there is no problem and that you will book an Uber. Then send them to bed for an early night. All calm all good. Telling her to call her estranged father who causes her to have the terrors is not the first thing that springs to mind.

What she has described is bloody awful parenting by her not Ioan.

Reactions: 35

Knitwit

VIP Member
Protip: when you get divorced you no longer have inheritance rights, Alice. The FIRST thing my clients ask me for after a separation is an estate plan update. Who wants their ex inheriting anything?
'He's taken me out of his will. What's the point of that?'. Her stupidity is astounding. She cannot wrap her head around the fact that they are not married anymore and he is never coming back. Why would he want to leave her anything?

• Heart

clarkees

Chatty Member
I feel like it’s so similar to KP, nothing left to lose
But they do…
Their kids, their careers, their money and their futures. They seem to think the kids don’t notice or something equally mad, like the kids love them unconditionally so they can do whatever they want. KP lost access to her kids through all this behaviour and she could too.
I honestly hope she does lose access to her kids at this point. Not to punish her, but because those girls really need time apart from their mother and her terrible ways to heal, learn and grow. Their mental and emotional well-being need separation from their mother.

• Heart