Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brie l

VIP Member
Protip: when you get divorced you no longer have inheritance rights, Alice. The FIRST thing my clients ask me for after a separation is an estate plan update. Who wants their ex inheriting anything?
Her spelling has gone to the dogs. It's WRITES. She has the gall to pull others up on this.

Reactions: 7

AD2018

Chatty Member
I don’t believe he is doing that to be nasty - he has obviously been advised by his lawyers to stay away from the house.

EDIT:If there is a restraining order this makes sense, legally he wouldn’t be able to go near the house. Legally from her point of view I mean.
that’s a great point but if a RO is in place how will he see the kids if he can’t even pick them up? Wouldn’t that warrant an emergency custody hearing?

@Ally Pally good point! Doesn’t bode well for contact going forward though, he would need an emergency custody hearing surely if this is the case?

Knitwit

VIP Member
I'm thinking this too. I am starting to think they will buy her out of the house, clean it up and sell it and move continents. They will have to have an ocean between them so she can't just drive across country to say NYC. They can get her name put on an airport watch list if she tries to fly out.

Somewhere there will be a resolution with the 2 girls. Maybe he buys the house and moves back in and once the relationships with the girls are stabilised then he moves them all. Or maybe he has given up on face to face relationships with them and will maintain Facetime while waiting for them to move to be with him when they are old enough to decide.

I don't know but I really think an ocean is needed for protection.
He wouldn't be able to take them out of the country, not even for a holiday without Alice's permission so there is no way he could move to another continent and take the girls

tilly27

VIP Member
@Tootler hiya, I'm just attempting to catch up here. I've just noticed your comment to my comment about how Ioan would be feeling knowing his kids were in that mess. Gosh no I'm not meaning to slam anyone or parents that are messy / untidy etc god you should see me at the moment with the way my physical and mental health is. I've got OCD with some things and being physically incapable of carrying out those rituals in a sense fuels my mental health. Some things bother me much more than others. I too have some favourite things that are in need of being binned but I never will, they're almost like an instant comfort or hug. Plus each to their own in the way that they live. I suppose it was a comment I made not truly thinking I'm sorry. Xx

• Heart

upyernelly

Chatty Member
She is a horrible human being. She is a drunk.

But for the life of me, I can't figure out what Ioan is doing. If Alice is to be believed, he has not seen his kids since he got back, and that's been two months now. He was gone for four months. And unless something comes to a head really quickly regarding that, I will never get it. She can't hold the children from him, which she has been doing. I have two male friends who had half custody of their children. But I can guarantee you if Alice had been playing the games she is playing it would never last. They would not be without their children, period. Both would have stormed into the home and gotten their children, or most likely would have already been before a court on an emergency hearing regrading her interference with his visitation. It would have been addressed. So I do not understand why that has not happened. When she puts out there that he hasn't seen his children in eight months, most women would judge that, and men also. That's a fact. That is what will destroy his career, not leaving her. Those kids are going to be lost to him forever emotionally if he lets this go on much longer.

^^^^ ALL of this ; EXACTLY ♥

• Heart

plinky

VIP Member
I kind of wish Bianca hadn't posted this. There's no need for her to get drawn into a spat with AE, or to even acknowledge AE's batshit crazy drunken ramblings. It looks better for both BW and IG to carry on maintaining a dignified silence.
Totally agree
I feel like this plays into her hands too

Reactions: 6

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I spotted an error on the Wiki that might need a quick update. I don’t know how to update the wiki and frankly a bit scared to 🤣

“ Ioan left all of his belongings at their house and has never returned for them. AE has not packed them and everything remains the same since Jan 2021.”

I think he’s been back and collected stuff now, am I right in remembering that?

Is anyone able to make the update?
I took a stab at it.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I cant even watch the whole thing, that made me feel deeply uncomfortable
I've just been reading the comments left under her Cameo on her IG.
I have to ask what planet are some of these people living on.
Actually fawning over her and telling her that she is an amazing Mother etc...
Others expressing concerns are quickly shut down and called mean.
I just feel so sad for those girls I don't think she is there for them at all and not even their basic needs are being met when she is like this

• Heart

SusanC

VIP Member
Well thankfully susan I’m not a lawyer and we’re not in court.

As you were.
I'm confused by your comment. We have discussed this a lot. I don't remember any lawful solutions were found. Please advise what they are.

• Heart

Endora

VIP Member
Does anyone think it was a bit shady that Tamika BWs real life friend was posting about IG's 7incher inside of BW? We all know Alice is unstable and vile but that seemed to just rub salt in the wound and if my friend was posting that about my new partner I'd go off my head especially as BW calls Tamika a wonderful person so they haven't really fallen out over it. Was that the real Tamika saying that on Twitter ?
True confession: I don't know who any of these tangential people are and usually skim over the comments about them. I do remember something Alice tweeted about Bianca posting while enjoying 7", and I thought what a great multitasker she must be. But other than that, I got nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart