Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThePoutPoutFish

I’ve been following these threads for a long time, but never posted before.

I’ve just seen Alice’s video on IG. It’s so concerning. She does not look well at all.

Ioan needs to put the girls first now. He needs to make moves via his lawyer for some kind of emergency child welfare hearing (I am not familiar with US law).

Bianca will need to step back and get her own place to live to allow Ioan to provide some stability to the girls. They need to come first. It’s shameful the situation has been allowed to get to where it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Under_theRadar

I think the fact that the Media incorrectly stated that BW has been engaging with AE using fake accounts is what instigated that statement from BW and I 100% think it’s the right thing to do, she’s not engaging with AE or putting anything out to challenge her. It wouldn’t surprise me if some comms have gone out to the Media asking them to correct this and she’s putting out her little statement as further clarification

I wish the media would stop taking AE at her word 🙄
What statement has B put out? I haven't seen that?

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Blimey, halfway through a new thread already! It's all going off - just seen Bianca's IG post denying any fake social media accounts. What was the tea on them potentially filing a police report on Alice? I missed this.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
With regards to the photo montage - which one is Big Tone? Is it top row third in from the left because he’s giving me the heebie jeebies

• Haha
Reactions: 2

sgxx

You know the other thing I was wondering about Cameo, as I only heard about it after AE started on it, what is it for? Do celebrities get paid to do personalised "happy birthday" etc messages? And if so why on earth is Alice making videos rambling on about her time on 102 dalmations and showing people round her garden? Is she doing it wrong or do other famous people do them like that too? also doubt she's famous enough to be getting real requests, these ones she's had will be her followers feeling sorry for her.

upyernelly

Chatty Member
These comments always confuse me. Is Ioan supposed to charge into the house (breaking and entering) grab the girls and drag them out kicking and screaming while their hysterical mother clings to their legs wailing and screaming for her life? ..Until the police arrive and throw him in jail and what then? Apart from trauma and a restraining order?
Or are the girls waiting for him to come rescue them and they all run off into the sunset until AE arrives and breaks into his house to do the same thing

He’s taken literally the only route there is. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Im sure we all think we would do better but it always looks easy from a distance doesn’t it.

You’re being facetious- not once have I ever said that he should do any of the ridiculous things you’ve just stated.

There are steps he could take. There are steps I could take to help a stranger let alone steps he could take to protect children he has PR over.

lesdeuxyeux

Damn the threads move fast!
A couple of people replied to my last comment - IF we are to believeAlice then yes, Gloria was part of the problem, but as has been said countless times, AE is an unreliable narrator, so why are we choosing to believe this over other things she’s said? Just playing devils advocate here - maybe Gloria was in a shitty situation and felt like putting up with the lunacy was tolerable if only to be there for the kids. She was clearly valued by IG for 5 years before he left (rough timeline based on assumptions), which says something.

I know I don’t have popular opinions here, but I still don’t think of them have particularly out the kids at the centre of things - at least based on public behaviour. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Agree 100 %

IG is acting like a deadbeat dad at this point. I couldn’t believe the big reveal, the moving B in - the police visit to collect his clothes. Did he forget his fucking kids???

The snidey Instagram posts when they know full well AE is mentally unstable and those girls are now alone with her.

If IG makes moves to secure his girls safety then no one will be happier than me. An intervention is desperately needed.
But right now as far as I’m concerned IG is the best of a bad bunch and when the other parent is AE then it’s hardly difficult is it?
Not sure why this comment elicited an angry face response, but I 1000000% agree with you both.

Penguin86

VIP Member
This comment made me quite sad. Little E is hopefully being cared for by others, and Alice still finds a way to have a little dig at her when talking about her speaking to her Uncle Tone and Aunty Rach (who Tone met at Alice's wedding).....I assume it's a reference to her supposed ADHD or whatever? ☹☹
I took it to mean because she's an 8 year old and they tend to talk about lots of different subjects at once

sgxx

Tamika did not write that tweet ! Whatever anyone thinks of that situation and TD / AD stepping in to defend Bianca , it important not to create a false narrative re tweets such as this . Can we please accept this tweet was from a fake account pretending to be BW cousin and move on
I was only quoting what someone else on this forum had said. I don't know the ins and outs of every single one of her tweets, and if she didn't tweet that particular comment she did tweet plenty of other just as sh**ty ones. She was a nasty wee piece of work when she was interacting with Alice and I'm agreeing with the original poster that it doesn't reflect Bianca in a great light that she's friends with that. I am in no way an Alice supporter and am in this for all the juicy gossip only, but the sycophantic worshiping of BW by some is pretty sick.

AnneinHever

VIP Member
He doesn’t come across well in this even I have to say, and I’ve defended him going through the lawyers from the start….
Was this another way to get him into the house? I agree it seems heartless, but we need context.

pumpkins333

Can we have the meme again please?!
FFS I logged off last night on P19 last thread & came back to a new one, it's just like the old days, playing catch up!
I see the vicious 🐍 is back with a vengeance.

s/c's from a post @welp last thread

Projecting again.

"try finding ANYTHING she's ever said on IG that is not about herself."
"she has ZERO empathy"

View attachment 1016191

"The only other love my kids have apart from me."

FFS. They have a dad who loves them in the true sense of the word, who doesn't put them down, sexualise them, use them as pawns & poison them with PA. She really doesn't deserve those girls. If I was a custody judge it would be a no brainer.

View attachment 1016225

Yeah riiiight, like Alice is the epitome of love, light, consideration & kindness to everybody as evidenced on SM for many YEARS.

IIRC the comment about his 7" cock was first posted by her bragging to a fan about how he was inside her every night. As foul as that remark to her was, so was Alice's initially & worse because she was speaking about her (supposed) soul mate. She really doesn't get it that if she posts shit on SM then it can & will find its way back to her.

Altho' it did inspire one of the funniest @ReturningthePearls memes though!

I really hope IG/BW have got a RO? I'm not the least bit surprised by all this. She's shown who she is for YEARS. She isn't going to change.
She wasn't interested in changing her nasty ways even when her 'soul mate' kept asking her to, kept telling her how unhappy he was & that he would leave. That sums up how much she valued him & what she actually thought of him. Love him? No. Only herself.

Gonna quote the late great Maya Angelou again.
"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."

On P1, lol & RL is calling 📞 back catching up when I can, ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 1