Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky

VIP Member
I just feel like arguing against a crazy person is crazy making. Bianca can’t win, so it’s not about not defending herself, responding to Alice’s harassment could just encourage Alice to ramp it up

Reactions: 5

ThePoutPoutFish

IKR. IG wanted 50/50 custody back in March but I wouldn't be surprised if he wants full custody at this stage. AE is pissed as a shart in her latest video. She can't even be sober to sell her Cameos ffs. If AE is an alcoholic (seems likely) he SHOULD get full custody. However, with Ella so PA'd and approaching adolescence it won't be easy for him. She is already sending him abusive texts and suddenly treating him like an Uber when she has refused to see him since April. (Not blaming her, this is what PA looks like). He is kind of screwed no matter what he does. :(
I think the girls really need to be living with him. They need love and stability.

That video of Alice on IG made me feel sick. She is so very clearly unwell and those children need their father. But if that were to happen, Bianca needs to move out. They should not be forced or expected to live with their dad’s new girlfriend who they have never even met. The situation is traumatic enough.

There is nothing that would prevent me from seeing my children for 8 months. NOTHING.

• Heart

Knitwit

VIP Member
@ Knitwit "I don't think those deadlines apply in a collaborative divorce. Basically, all that time they spent in collaborative will have been wasted and shunted the whole process back now they are going the regular route"

I seriously doubt that they have a collaborative divorce at this stage. In Cali a collaborative divorce requires an agreement between the parties and we all know that she has refused to cooperate in the proceedings. With a collaborative divorce the court will not be involved until the very end when it just rubber stamps the final agreements and divorce decree.
Also when a collaborative divorce agreement breaks down, the parties have to get new counsel and Ioan filed his notice of substitution of counsel on 4/19/21. So if they were still in the collaborative process he would not be filing financials with the court and he did that on 1/7/22.
Clearly they are no longer in the collaborative process and he is pressing on with the divorce. She might have been under the impression that they still were, but may have just been informed that they are not, hence the new outburst and accusations.
We know they are out of collaborative divorce. I said the whole process will have been delayed by the time they spent in collaborative - They left or the attorneys fired them around Nov 2021

plinky

VIP Member
Ok so coming from a place of only love (please god know my heart and that it’s not trying to start drama 😂) this is an interesting response to me as I’ve seen you (and others! No judgement!) get really upset about being misrepresented on this forum and feeling the need to defend yourself. Why do you think Biancas emotions are any different? 🧡
She just meant that anyone who believes Alice isn’t going to change their mind from this statement. It doesn’t really achieve anything, I wish it would, That would be great, but it won’t

Reactions: 4

Lizzymint

VIP Member
There were enough similarities in the phrases they both used that I thought it could be a Tamika alt. I almost wished I had an Ancestry account to check if TD was actually BW's cousin
As @welp said it was absolutely not Tamika that tweeted that !

• Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
She has basically said herself that she hasn’t been diagnosed , ‘we think I have fibromyalgia’ 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄
Interestingly my husband has all the symptoms of Fibromyalgia, even though he is a man. But there are other explanations backed up by his medical history for why he has that basket of symptoms. He manages his health so he can function in a demanding job. Alice doesn’t seem to want to manage her health.

Surely she would have been sent to a proper doctor under their insurance policy to get a diagnosis and treatment. I suspect this is the case and she got another diagnosis. She claims to have pain medication and ADs. But her lifestyle is a mess and the medication can only go so far.

ThePoutPoutFish

You would be happy telling a woman who had escaped an abusive relationship to do this if she wanted to see her kids? In the home where she'd been abused and from which she'd escaped?
It’s not that straightforward. It really isn’t.

Thousands of women have to endure emotionally abusive ex partners and seeing them often because they have young children together.

Being at risk of physical abuse is different and there are many agencies in place to help an individual escape without having to leave their children behind.

I have no idea if Ioan is at risk of physical abuse from Alice. What I do know is that Alice is clearly mentally unwell and if I needed to wear a body cam to have eyes on my children to make sure they were okay, then I would.

I’m not telling women in abusive relationships to do anything.

• Heart

clarkees

Chatty Member
She really is obsessed with money and status, isn't she? Why on earth does she think he wouldn't take her out of his will?? My ex husband isn't getting a penny from me once I'm gone, and I'm not expecting to suddenly be gifted his estate, either!
Does the will normally get changed this early on?

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
While I appreciate how frustrating the accusations might be and what BW is trying to do, it just does nothing. Better just not to say a word and leave crazy AE to it. Let her pave her own way to a mental institution.
Also the people who are convinced she's behind fake twitter accounts etc aren't going to change their minds based on her stating that she's not. So I wonder what the purpose is of her posting that.

Reactions: 3