Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

curious km

Chatty Member
They went to France where he was working. They met in Australia where they were both working. Now they're here in LA where I believe BW has work lined up and Ioan is fighting to survive his ex, free his children from Alice's death grip of PA, and reclaim his house. He's likely also trying to line up future work.

Swanning around the world?

"If you describe someone as swanning around or swanning off, you mean that they go and have fun, rather than working or taking care of their responsibilities."

Give that shit up, Alice. He's not the one unwilling to work or take care of basic responsibilities. Look in the mirror, darling.
She's probably necking Thunderbird by now.
Nah probably Mad Dog along with delivered cakes
186BA4E1-C332-4AE6-8AFE-02EF3B9BF40F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Tamika came on tattle it was a lot of threads ago apparently BW gave her permission and there was screenshots there was a question if the screenshots were valid . I don't remember every detail of it the saga of Alice is too long haha!!!

Why am I still interested in an unstable woman's divorce 😩😩😩
The person who came on Tattle was asked to prove who she was and the mods made it very easy for her. She couldn’t prove it. It was not TD

• Heart

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
Sorry can I just clarify everyone.. I don’t believe the post from Alice about him refusing to pick Ella up. I just said that it doesn’t make him look good (it doesn’t) and it must have been hard for Ella, and maybe it was hard for IG to turn her down.

I have flown the flag of IG using his lawyers and doing things “by the book” since I joined 🤷🏻‍♀️
My post was very much aimed at AE’s followers and their responses- not here. I welcome all posters with opinions of their own here, no matter how they phrase- sorry if it felt aimed in any way- I was aimed at the general support posts on Insta xx

• Heart

Dombey

I don't mean suddenly now, I mean everyone has said Narc PD before now but I wonder if maybe it wasn't that all along but was something worse all along.
Crowded Head syndrome. The more powerful of the Alices get the most say. Somewhere in there, most likely, is a scared little girl, not very old and who knows what she's seen & experienced. There's Smart Alice, Accomplished Alice, Witty Alice, Cerebral Alice, Angry Alice, etc. And they've been externalised in the form of the FMs, is my guess. We're all a bit like that. In Alice, it's extreme

• Sad

ButterTart

VIP Member
Observation - I did a Spanish to English transfer thing but I noticed Gloria’s account name - ends with lots of numbers - now who’s a fan of that?????……

Tone/Alice
She has a very common Hispanic name. It’s not surprising. Ioan and Alice both follow the account. I don’t think it’s a sock account.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I know there are other things behind the scenes as to why he left and I don’t blame him judging by her behaviour. I’m making the point about the traditional story of middle aged man trading wife in for younger model which is tale as old as time.

Frankly he’s better off out tbh

ButterTart

VIP Member
Nah, KP would carry it away easily. Alice would be in floods of tears (like everyone she knows, it seems) and telling KP she has no empathy for not letting her win.
And then they’d share a take out meal and be best buds. KP could give AE Mucky Mansion tips on how to avoid cleaning the pool forever.

• Haha

tilly27

VIP Member
Seriously, Alice? You’re actually claiming that a writing expert told you that Tamika and Bianca share an account? You liar. 😂 But I wonder what the “expert” would say about Bro Tone’s writing style when compared to your tweets and comments? Hmm. 🤔
More crappery by Alice to validate what she is saying. The same as her having proof of other worse things - nothing ever materialises and she thinks everyone is stupid enough to believe any of it. You have to laugh so much

Welsh Attack Squirrel

Someone should do what Alice threatens - write a book but fictionalise it.

No don't blame yourself! You were overwhelmed and he can get help himself. I look back at what I did when my beloved was dying and think I could have done better and in an ideal world, yes. But it wasn't ideal and I was overwhelmed. I feel bad sometimes but I think everyone does and we need to not beat ourselves up.
I'm so sorry that you've gone through that. I bet you did everything you could ❤ I will now, but I've spent two years wrapped up with my own issues and I will have to live with that. I take full responsibility though, unlike the Cameo Queen. Thanks 💖

• Heart

ThePoutPoutFish

Ella wasnt coming to his place even pre-Bianca and Elsie only because she thought it would bring him back. They dont even want to see him in the park, only at home. It wouldnt make any difference if BW wasnt living with him (perhaps they actually have arrangements for her to stay somewhere else if the kids would be around), except that he would be alone while going through hell
You’re right, Ella wasn’t seeing him pre-Bianca, but rather than give her time to come round, he announced he was in a new relationship whilst on another continent, and then moved Bianca into his home upon his return.

Yes, the situation was bad to begin with, but he has made it worse. And I think at this point, it may be beyond repair.

Regardless of all that, it is looking likely that the girls may be removed from Alice’s care as that video she posted was really concerning. If that happens, then yes, Bianca would absolutely need to move out to allow him to rebuild his relationship with his girls.

other than going through the lawyers (which he does plenty according to Alice) what do you expect him to do bear in mind that the kids apparently dont want to meet him without their mom while he has lawsuits ongoing against her being violent/abusive (it seems like it). Alice could claim all sort of shit if he turns up and takes them and then he might never see them again.
He could wear a body cam. He could take someone with him. He could do a lot more than what he has done so far. He doesn’t want to go to the house...that’s fine. Is it worth not seeing your children for 8 months? I guess Ioan thinks it is.

sgxx

I take offence to your reference of ‘sycophantic worshipping’ , I like others are literally pointing out facts . In relation to this particular tweet it’s important not to blur the lines ! ….. moving on 😎
I didn't mean you, and not even anyone on this forum. I was making a general point agreeing with original poster, and talking about some of the weirdos on twitter and instagram who are clearly IG fans and have latched on to her in the same way they probably did to Alice years ago. No beef here. 🥩

• Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I don't believe anything Alice says, but if there is a shred of truth to this, he's probably staying away, because if he DID go to pick up Ella to take her to school, Alice would be online saying, "He's kidnapped my daughter....". I would really like to believe that if he did say no, there's a very good legal reason for why he did.
Yup, this is very common with ex’s like Alice. They can become quite well known to the police for it. Which of course puts their children in danger.