Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just William

VIP Member
AD2018 said:
right - this thread is way too contentious sometimes, I’ve clarified TWICE I don’t personally believe it but I said it doesn’t make him look good and this isn’t an IG fan club - I’m open to the possibility that he isn’t perfect

if we can all please stop questioning me and look at my posting history before assuming I’m blindly believing AE

I think posters are just playing catch up. We hear you.
(y) I posted earlier in response to @AD2018. I'm on P19, still trying to catch up.

Reactions: 7

ButterTart

VIP Member
In CA "an emergency custody order is a type of temporary order issued rapidly when a parent is able to show the family court evidence that their child faces immediate risk of danger or abduction." Guide to Emergency Child Custody in California - Talkov Law

So it won't fly. AE is a middle class educated female and can lie and cry on demand. No Judge would deem her to be a danger to the kids. (She is a danger, but in far more subtle, sneaky ways.) Threads ago, the thread was shut down because hordes of people (FMs?) swarmed on here saying that IG should break his contact in France, storm the house and abduct the kids and if he didn't he was a bad father. That is illegal and would backfire horribly on him and this makes me wonder if the swarm was flying monkeys. Anyway due to the shit storm the thread was closed prematurely so don't really want to go down that rabbit hole again.
Yes, from that link they do note that mental health issues can present an immediate danger. As I said, I don’t think it’s likely to get him anywhere but she has definitely ramped up the questionable behaviour and that’s just what we’ve seen. Staying up all night to rant on social media ain’t healthy and it’s not unusual for her. We don’t know what she has been saying to him in light of Gloria’s departure either. And she has said she was accused of physical abuse. But I’m with you - not interested in having the FMs descend either.

welp

VIP Member
Yeah this exactly.
Or they'll twist it and say 'well she didn't specify Tattle! She's got a Tattle account!'
I just wonder if her stating that publicly is part of a bigger legal move. Not sure how.
she did said "other websites" lol

more likely Alice and her people will wonder why she denies this and not all the other stuff

SusanC

VIP Member
Nah, I don't think she is suddenly experiencing psychosis. That would mean that her delusions are a new thing. And she seems to ALWAYS have had delusions of grandeur.

She is clearly narcissistic and histrionic but primarily, she displays the diagnosis that lots of consultants refer to as "a pain in the fucking arse". And there are NO meds for being a total delusional twat like her.
I don't mean suddenly now, I mean everyone has said Narc PD before now but I wonder if maybe it wasn't that all along but was something worse all along.

LikeABirdInFlight

I’m with you on most of it except I’m not sure anyone would give her a job firstly on principal of her serious illegal online abuse and harassment. It won’t look good on them to hire her. Secondly, She’s well known in HW as a nightmare, I don’t think she is liked by anyone and isn’t invited to parties because of it. Who in their right mind would give her a chance?
I fully agree with you. She's doing nothing to help herself. And there's always an opportunity to reinvent yourself. If you put effort in.
Alice would rather sit and have her daily/nightly pity party and share that with the world instead of her CV/reel.
I guess I like to think she has someone there for her. who might be able to help her. Because genuinly having no one is a devastating thing.

• Sad

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
I'm starting to wonder if she's deliberately f**kin up her typing as some kind of twisted attempt at sympathy, like poor me I'm unhinged, I'm having a breakdown, I'm.such a victim etc etc. I've see her way more out of her face on instagram videos before but she still manages to string a sentence together with only the occasional abs..
She mentioned in her cameo that she needs her glasses. I wonder if, as the afternoon/night wears on, she isn’t wearing her glasses. So add poor eyesight into the booze and pills mix, she probably can’t see what’s she’s typing.

I can’t spell when I’m tired.

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
While I agree with you and with what @SusanC and @Knitwit said, her reply under Alice’s post is troubling me. She took sides very publicly and, while I believe she’s a victim too, she should have been more careful.
I haven’t seen her comment under Alice’s post, hmm…no that wasn’t a smart move on Gloria’s part then.

Knitwit

VIP Member
He could if he gets sole custody.
He might get temporary full custody while Alice gets some treatment, but I don't think he wants or would get full custody. If he did he could take the children out of the country but Alice could still challenge it that if she can legally prove a move would harm the children

curious km

Chatty Member
Uh is this sock or real? It appears to be “G” - either I don’t read conversational Spanish as well as I hoped or someone equally blitzed as AE is typing it? Probably my bad translation!
D98A5ACE-CC59-4FEA-9CA3-E67D0E392DCC.jpeg

• Wow

veevee04

VIP Member
Does anyone think it was a bit shady that Tamika BWs real life friend was posting about IG's 7incher inside of BW? We all know Alice is unstable and vile but that seemed to just rub salt in the wound and if my friend was posting that about my new partner I'd go off my head especially as BW calls Tamika a wonderful person so they haven't really fallen out over it. Was that the real Tamika saying that on Twitter ?

Welsh Attack Squirrel

I'm thinking this too. I am starting to think they will buy her out of the house, clean it up and sell it and move continents. They will have to have an ocean between them so she can't just drive across country to say NYC. They can get her name put on an airport watch list if she tries to fly out.

Somewhere there will be a resolution with the 2 girls. Maybe he buys the house and moves back in and once the relationships with the girls are stabilised then he moves them all. Or maybe he has given up on face to face relationships with them and will maintain Facetime while waiting for them to move to be with him when they are old enough to decide.

I don't know but I really think an ocean is needed for protection.
I don't think Ioan will want to go back to the house, he may well be suffering from PTSD.
I reckon he would take her to film locations.

but yeah, Ioan's life is pretty much fucked. It was fucked thr moment he proposed to her.
Ioan should pay someone to marry her
Here you go … like, totally… think Kardashians.

I've never seen the Kardashians and have no plans to change that 😁

• Haha

veevee04

VIP Member
True confession: I don't know who any of these tangential people are and usually skim over the comments about them. I do remember something Alice tweeted about Bianca posting while enjoying 7", and I thought what a great multitasker she must be. But other than that, I got nothing.
Tamika came on tattle it was a lot of threads ago apparently BW gave her permission and there was screenshots there was a question if the screenshots were valid . I don't remember every detail of it the saga of Alice is too long haha!!!

Why am I still interested in an unstable woman's divorce 😩😩😩

• Wow

SusanC

VIP Member
I don't think Ioan will want to go back to the house, he may well be suffering from PTSD.
I agree and I didn't think he would, but am now thinking maybe it would be the only way to get her out so it can be cleaned up and sold. Buy her share out, give her the $$ and get in and clean it so it can be sold. He won't want to live there long term but short term just to get it sold?