Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Good morning from LA! What the fucking fuck is happening? Did Alice threaten or attack BW and IG? And they went to the cops about it? This is blowing up! I said I was worried about Bianca's safety last thread and now I really am. She's not getting better. This is blowing up. She has lost the plot entirely. Good grief, save those girls from this madness. 😑
Nobody tell her cause she went to sleep ! 🤣😂 yep it’s been a douzy of a day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
She’s drunk as a skunk
I often laugh out loud at Alice's transparency. I get the feeling that she is pouring over Bianca's photos and videos and working out new strategies to win the hub back.

I'm starting to see how her brain works:

She likes those beach scenes, I can do beach scenes, I can also put the children in them too to really tug at his heart strings. I would put the fucking dog in the shots as well but I think Gloria took her in lieu of her last week's pay. Like everyone in my life she betrayed me too.

She's posted a video about her MS and how serious it is. I can do serious illness too. Look at me, no matter how ill I am, I have enough energy each morning to reach for my phone to call a taxi to take the girls to school. Loppy tells me all the time that I am the fucking poster girl for stoicism in the face of true adversity.

Kindness? I invented it. No one can tell me anything about kindness that I don't already do. As we speak, there's some old biddie out there trying to master a smoky eye with the Mary Quant eyeshadow palette I sent her in her care package. There are homeless people out there wearing Revlon Red lipsticks thanks to me. I'm fucking turning lives around, so don't preach to me about kindness.
🤣🤣
how many thread titles in there? Where’ve you been??

• Heart

Dombey

Fuck it, at this point she should just embrace it and do ‘drunk history’ style Cameos, make that her selling point. At least then it’s buyer beware.

Yes, I’d say it would be dangerous for her, given the state of her general health especially. If she were ready to admit her addiction, and more importantly want to change, a medically supervised detox would likely be necessary. After that I think she should start taking Disulfiram and have an accountability person to keep her on track. Along with a treatment program and CBT. Key is wanting it yourself. She doesn’t seem anywhere near that point, judging by her behaviour.
Maybe she reached that conclusion a while ago

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I’m fuming like I can’t even laugh rn. The sheer arrogance of that one commenter in particular who called BW a “shiny new toy with a flaw” is beyond repulsive people with chronic debilitating illnesses aren’t just tragically rendered “broken,” like what the fuck is wrong with these people??? I hope Alice is careful taking showers from now on bc when God’s lightning bolt comes down it is gonna STING. ⚡⚡⚡
Alice reminds me of the girl in “The Bad Seed.” She got struck by lightning.

• Heart

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
Ok so coming from a place of only love (please god know my heart and that it’s not trying to start drama 😂) this is an interesting response to me as I’ve seen you (and others! No judgement!) get really upset about being misrepresented on this forum and feeling the need to defend yourself. Why do you think Biancas emotions are any different? 🧡
Huh?
When did I say Bianca's emotions are any different or that she shouldn't defend herself?

Reactions: 5

SamPam

Can you imagine someone excitedly ordering a video for their Vampire Diaries/Dalmations/twee Xmas movie loving friend or family member, thinking wowweeeee this will make such a lovely gift … and then receiving a message from the wasted Joker? 😫
My 17 year old would love one tbh, she loves VD and actually feels really sorry for Alice. I'd feel voyeuristic buying one though now 😬

upyernelly

Chatty Member
I’m 100% open to criticising all the adults in this situation and I did feel a little bit of a pile on yesterday when I wasn’t clear in my post but I do need to point out that you don’t have to be on the thread if you don’t like it?

I’m aware that I exercise agency thank you.
I used it to post my last comment, that’s what I’ve chosen to do.

• Haha

ThePoutPoutFish

Totally agree with you. Those two young girls aren’t old enough to deal with this mess. I’m sure they will have seen or were shown the pap shots of their Dad having fun walkabouts with the new girlfriend and they are left to pick up the pieces.

Both parents have done terrible damage to those poor girls. I don’t think Ioan should have stayed with Alice but he definitely should have put the girls before having a serious relationship.

Also, as Bianca’s health continues to decline, he’s not going to have the time or energy to look after her and be a present father to the girls too. Add into the mix he’s got to get some money in to support himself, the girls and spousal support for Alice. I’m guessing Bianca has got her own money to pay for her expenses and healthcare costs?

The thing that sticks in my throat is that no one is putting the needs of the girls above their own. The girls will grow up feeling second best and worth-less.
BIB: This is exactly it.

I don’t disagree with anything said here about Alice at all.

I’ve seen so many comments saying that Ioan deserves to be happy, which is true. But not at the expense of his children.

I don’t know what he was thinking moving Bianca into his home. I really don’t.

• Heart

Lillymyheart

Chatty Member
Do you know if she posted this before or after the Instagram post? Apart from the catastrophic lippy, she seems a little less drunk here than she was on Instagram
I think before because she said on Instagram that she had just finished doing 6 cameos.