Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
By the by, just a note on AE’s apparent low self-esteem and/or jealousy/possessiveness. I remember years and years ago reading an interview in a women’s magazine and IG was asked to draw his ideal woman. He drew a stick figure and labelled all the features (eyes, lips, hair, legs, boobs, etc) with notable body parts of famous women. Not one was AE’s and I’m pretty sure one was a co-star’s at the time. I get that part of the fun was to just create an ideal woman but when considered in the context of what she’s posted on social media, it’s not surprising she appears to be a bit on edge in that regard.
Oh I’d love to see that 🤣 do you remember who’s features he chose? If it was opposite of Alice I guess he described a short, curvy (since she has always been very thin until recently), blue or green-eyed long haired brunette? With the way she keeps going on about him hating everyone who isn’t “anorexic,” if it doesn’t work with the BW I would love to see him with a curvy woman so she can eat her words.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And they are also Australian arent they? I don't know if that would have made a difference.
Probably easier by having your property you'll be home quarantining in and it can be guaranteed you'll be properly isolated. I know a couple of Australians who were overseas when covid hit and were allowed to quarantine in Airbnbs. Victoria had a hotel quarantine leak and it was after that that rules tightened across the country.

welp

VIP Member
yknow I was going to criticise him for the Gloria thing but given that Alice portrays the wizard thing as him going insane I have the suspicion that it's not quite as crass as she is making it out. I also wonder why Gloria is needed if they have this app. Feels again like she tries to push him into talking to her.

Also she previously told us that he wants the new girlfriend to move in and her out, now she says it's her fear?

Also, this is the 2nd one today who suggested to Alice that he still loves her deep down. Good strategy to make the new girlfriend nervous. Just like saying that the kids dont want another mom in their lives 😬
Screenshot-20211103-151937-Twitter.jpg

Screenshot-20211103-151541-Twitter.jpg

Lol. I like how Alice is in the role she accused some of his old fans to be in

No relationships start off as real life though.. they either thrive all fail when real life happens. the divorce, or any kind of break up some people date instantly others don’t. Divorced or not.
Very true. A lot of relationships end messily. Still think people ignore the fact that BW is happy to have a relationship with a married man who has kids. she must have known they’d be devastated. She’ll understand a bit more how kids feel and how AE feels once, she has her own. Especially is IG is working away and staying in swanky hotels. Suddenly she’ll be in AEs position!!!

EssieMay

VIP Member
Piers Morgan unfollowed her

It's funny because one of her minions said earlier that it's telling that none of his celeb friends speak out for Ioan. Well....

Alice is the first person who makes me feel sorry for him LOL
You feel sorry for Piers?!

• Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Why on earth would IG lie to Elsie about BW? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever! If he has indeed lied to her then he is
A. Nuts”driven there by AE”
B. Completely clueless
C. Been advised to tell her this by counselors? Trying to keep her from being so unhappy all this time until he can talk to her freely in person.

Gossip1

I am wondering if IG may have split with BW. On her Instagram she now follows a page called "relationship.shana" all about exes who can't give you what you want/can't commit/cause problems etc. If there is truth in AE's claim that he told his youngest that they're just friends, maybe BW has got fed up with him or he may have finished with her. Just a theory.

• Sad

EssieMay

VIP Member
So Oct. 29 2021 the case has gone nowhere as she has no lawyer listed (assuming the source can be believed).

Reactions: 1

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
It was actually me who first outed BW and I was also one of the sleuths who has provided additional info about her, but I digress… 😉🤣
Oh, I’m sorry. Initially I did list your name but I was going by memory, so I went back to check and saw that Nelsbells deleted posts about it. I should have relied on my memory because it was correct. Everytime the last two threads have started I’ve been stricken with terrible headaches and my brain truly struggles to cope. If I could edit it now I would. 🥰

Only seen her for about 5 minutes in LOST
I’ve never seen her in anything and never will. 😉

I think the issue of his sexuality is more involved than calling it “lying” or “cheating”. He’s never really discussed it in detail as far as I can see, but describing someone who was closeted for whatever reason as a liar or cheater is not right. It’s not always straightforward.
If you go out with a man or woman, they have the right to know whether you are gay, bi sexual or unsure. It’s only fair to be straight(excuse the pun) with them before getting involved sexually. Maybe he was and told her he was not sure. Who knows, but, you are lying or cheating them by not being upfront about it. You are not cheating on them by being unfaithful but, they do have a right to know

lesdeuxyeux

I thought that at first, he's already put one out. But increasingly I'm thinking another one now might be useful. It won't shut her up, but it would allow him to put his narrative out there, succinctly and one-off, not getting into a drawn out public dialogue. Something about how sad and sorry it is that's come to this but he felt it in everyone's best interests to divorce so that can all move on etc. ect.
Lol if he does. His little Instagram shots fired tactic kinda obliterates that (and yep, her behaviour does too but he knew what he was doing with that post last week)