Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
As I recall she went through 4 therapists so what good that did we’ll never know.
When did she lose weight? I thought she said when IG got home he wasn’t happy with her big stomach? And her youngest asked her if she was pregnant? I’m not fat shaming just stating.
If her talking was getting on his nerves that’s a bad sign that your partner finds a characteristic he may have once found charming, annoying.
Personally, I’ve found sisterhood to be extremely helpful in my life. When things have been going badly the people that have been there for me have been my female friends, generally. There have been a couple of times when male friends have stepped in and helped me, including a time when a male friend put a roof over my head when I didn’t have anywhere to live. But that is one instance out of all the others in my life in which I’ve been helped by women. This is what I mean by sisterhood.
Alice is benefiting quite a lot from sisterhood at the moment. How many of her flying monkeys are women? How many are men? Are men rushing to her aid or to support her at this time? Or are the majority of them women?
Sisterhood 🤷‍♀️
I believe there are actually quite a few men on there, but obviously more women.

Reactions: 1

EssieMay

VIP Member
He communicates through Our Family Wizard only, an app used in high conflict divorces. She raged at him and he left with almost nothing but the clothes on his back. Thus why she keeps talking about his toothbrush and other things.
When dealing with a narc this is recommended. You cannot engage with them.
Thank you, I did not know this.
It seems to me that him 'sitting her down to explain' would not work, even just from what I've seen here in the last week.
I don't know where the info came form that they are doing a collaborative divorce (CD) because none of what I've read so far points to that process being used. One of the things about CD is privacy and there's none of that coming from her.

Knitwit

VIP Member
Really? I think because she's a SAHM he can't move on so easily. It would be a whole lot easier for ALL of them if she got a job. They'd all benefit.
That is not how it works. Until the divorce is finalized she would be shooting herself and her children in the foot to get a job in the meantime, though it would be good for her mental health.

plinky

VIP Member
Fair enough everyone has their opinion. But, I think I would prefer to know someones sexuality before sleeping with them. It comes down to honesty as, I would be honest with them. Obviously it depends how well you expect to know someone before you sleep with them.
Obviously, you are right. They are not cheating on you if, you don’t know. But, I just feel it’s fair to tell someone if you are gay and they are not. it could affect someone decision to sleep with you or not. But, we digress. Oliver and Evans are now on good terms so it’s not relevant.
Sorry I misquoted. No you have no right to know this. If you demand it that’s your choice. But I have no obligation to divulge anything to anyone unless it directly puts their health at risk ie I have an STD

Mustard

VIP Member
This is currently being discussed on the Vanessa Feltz BBC London programme by her and a UK divorce lawyer. I think it’s tied in with the Richard Osman story.

Last edited:

welp

VIP Member
Assuming that AE is telling the truth, and that IG got through to his daughter to explain that BW was just a friend and going back to Oz, why on Earth put it out there that he has a smile on his face because of her. A friend does not decamp half way across the globe, a romantic partner does. On her Instagram, BW is besotted with her dog and references being apart from him for two months.

If Ioan said this I guess he is hoping that by the time Bianca moves in with him his daughters have calmed down and be more open to this (as this IG post showed it was planned all along that she goes back to Oz so he can pretend that he is telling the truth), but its far more likely that it will be just worse. And then why the hell announcing it in the first place lol

Or it's true because of too much shitstorm in which case LMAO Ioan