Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Until last week I thought he was just keeping radio silent so he wouldn't fuel any gossip. Then the loved up post hit so I have no idea what his strategy is.

Alice didn't post a whole lot yesterday and the thread here was relatively quiet. It'll be interesting to see how long that lasts.
I wonder if AE hasn’t gone quiet because IG told Elsie BW was going back to Australia? Maybe she’s hoping she might still get him back or she’s at least thrown a monkey wrench in their relationship.

Same. She seems very alone. At least I feel sorry for her today. Tomorrow I’ll see her calling someone a twat on Twitter and change my mind 😆
Yeah.........You have reminded me,,..since, I did hear she had made awful comments about Megan Markle. She has not always been so considerate to other celebrities on SM in the past

I agree with this. I think there are a lot of underlying homophobic comments in regards to previous sexual partners / history. Your partner doesn’t actually owe you anything other than (as the previous poster has mentioned) knowing that you’re safe during sex. My partner doesn’t know anything about my previous sex partners, but I can confirm if he knew I’d been with someone of the same sex and if he had an issue with it - he’d be out the door.
Fair enough. I’m not homophobic. If I love someone. Then it does not matter about their past partners. Yo7 take the whole person as they are. Sorry for offence but, it was not meant that way.

welp

VIP Member
Sunglassesonthetable on the Mumsnet Relationship thread Team Alice or Team Iaon sounds very, very much like they might actually be Alice. Same style, same empasis, same language, and crucially, posts about the same length as tweets. Check it out, I'm pretty sure it is her
c'mon Alice's alt game isnt this strong
I don't think either AE or IG have put their children first.

They both seem immersed in a tit for tat war. Albeit his is more restrained and calculated whereas hers is wild and erratic. God help those kids.

S_Chynoweth

He was rich, yes, but was he well known? Not really, and he's best known as a grandson of a painter. What AE wanted was to be part of a golden couple that she would be 50% of, like Taylor and Burton.
I see what you're trying to say but if that were the case she would not have stayed at home looking after the children whilst he went out working, surely?

How did Alice find out about the hotel quarantine thing though? If it was against the law then, he would not have been allowed by the hotel to have a partner there surely? Does not make much sens

Little_Red_Rides

Fair enough. I’m not homophobic. If I love someone. Then it does not matter about their past partners. Yo7 take the whole person as they are. Sorry for offence but, it was not meant that way.
BB- no offence taken and wasn’t talking about you directly - it’s a theme I see often popping up x

sixdinnersid83

Chatty Member
It’s not embarrassing so please don’t quote me as if that’s what I’m saying. They’ve been together for 20 years and she’s now going to need to start over at 50. That must be bloody hard. It’s also pretty easy to start over when you are a (minor) movie star with lots of money and no responsibilities. I don’t think she’s completely covered herself in glory over the last 10 months - but I certainly can’t say hand on my heart that I would feel just as bitter if it were me.
Got it…

House of Tea

VIP Member
Ha, she deleted this tweet about having recordings/tapes. Guess somebody told her that this is not exactly legal

View attachment 841400

Btw, I do wonder if the friend that turned out to not be a friend after all she mentioned last week before all this happened is Piers Morgan. I'm pretty sure he used to follow her on twitter and IG and he doesnt now 🤔 (well, good on her in that case though 😬)
Does his wife Celia still follow her?

welp

VIP Member
Well if I'm right and it's gone to default, there could be legal stuff happening. That might take her mind off SM and take the wind out of her sails. I don't know enough to predict but the 6 months is up so nothing to stop him filing for a judgement. She might have suddenly found out that the divorce is imminent. I don't know, speculating here.
I really doubt that her lawyers are this stupid lol. It's more likely like I said and they have a open extension due to it being collaborative, so you can forget about the whole 30 days deadline.

I think this doesnt really work in this case, when he filed he filed without any conditions but with the promise that everything will be sorted off-court, I'm pretty sure it's not what you believe here.

Until last week I thought he was just keeping radio silent so he wouldn't fuel any gossip. Then the loved up post hit so I have no idea what his strategy is.

Alice didn't post a whole lot yesterday and the thread here was relatively quiet. It'll be interesting to see how long that lasts.
I give it two days max.

As for strategy: no clue honestly. I thought that he was caughed by paps and came out to control the narrative before this comes out (a good amount of people dont think that he actually cheated thanks to him coming out himself, this would have been very different had paps outed him), but those pictures dont seem to exist. Or maybe he feared that it will happen at some point? Maybe Alice is right and his new girlfriend wanted this, but it seemed almost like PR posted this, the posts on twitter and IG went on both accounts pretty much the same time up, and given that he managed to resists to do anything in public all this year despite Alice absolutely wrecking his name he strikes me as somebody that will follow everything his lawyers/PR tell him. Maybe getting Alice to say batshit crazy things that can be used against her was the strategy? This worked very well, but reflects morally badly on him. And probably also PR wise (while public opinion was previously neutral/positive on him it's now negative/neutral, depending on where you look). Some say he did it to take Alice any hope of them getting back together away (I mean she insists so hard on that husband/still married thing and if their daughter was asking him before this about him never getting a girlfriend she must have gotten the idea from someone). I get the argument some have that it was impossible for him to tell the kids without Alice tweeting it to the world while he explains it to them, but then he could have waited till he is back and take them out to the park or something lol

We will see I guess.

Hmmm I still think this would be a dropping of a boundary (which is in some ways what she probs wants.) If he puts out more statements then either consciously or subconsciously she’ll learn “I have to tweet x amount of times to get him to respond.”

There is part of me similar to others think “well he has moved the goalposts by posting about him about BW” but then I think should he have to put out a statement for every milestone in his new life? He is not attacking anyone (despite what subtext AE may read into it) it was an update about him and his own new life.

But again, not trying to debate you! Hopefully this doesn’t come across as argumentative the thread is so much more fun when people don’t feel sniped upon!
Alice would claim for everything that it's a lie, just like she called everything Bianca's friend said a lie, and then she would double down with more stuff. The women in that situation is generally easier believed in these matters, so he is better off to keep silent and let Alice destroy her case with her tweets herself. A statement wouldnt help him in any way IMO, those people side with Alice despite her changing the story three times per day, they wont change their mind no matter what he puts up.

And although he went down her level in terms of protecting the kids with his IG post (the caption especially) this doesnt mean that this now means that they should completely fuck the kids and kill each other in public.

Really must be a slow news day
I btw find this very funny. Ioan allegedly body shaming is horrible, but this is all fine 😜

He didn’t know until much later and he was crazy about Alice.
Oh I see... he did seem to adore her in photos. He must have loved her , after all, they were engaged. It appears to be the opposite in photos of her with Ioan. I always felt that she was so into him. Him ...not so much. I think he did love her. But, she was head over heels in love with him. Sad really.