Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
I wonder if AE hasn’t gone quiet because IG told Elsie BW was going back to Australia? Maybe she’s hoping she might still get him back or she’s at least thrown a monkey wrench in their relationship.
I really doubt that she wants him back after everything they've done, would be crazy embarassing for both (lol), but she certainly would like it if his relationship isnt moving forward. Especially since she believes that this is the reason why he isnt engaging with her.

But BW going back to Oz always seemed to be the plan. She wrote on IG in september that she will leave her dog for two months. So I doubt that.

Reactions: 1

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I wonder if that tweet where she said he cheated early in their relationship but got caught by the paps before it had a chance to get serious is still up? She said he had to grovel or something to that effect? That was 2003 I think.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I might be totally wrong, but wasnt Ioan until the current job a whole year in Los Angeles? Sure, the divorce happened in the 2nd half of that year of him being in LA, but you sign up for jobs usually months in advance, so before their marriage broke down.
View attachment 843017

She also blamed her mother in law on Ioan leaving her back when she didnt think that he had someone else, so obviously she needed somebody else to blame (screenshots are from august/september)
View attachment 843018
View attachment 843019View attachment 843020
View attachment 843021
View attachment 843022
View attachment 843023
This kinda shows you that she knows shit.
Ioan was in LA from March 2020 until end of June 2021, except for the period of time he was back in Oz in July/August to finish up Harrow.

EssieMay

VIP Member
BW moved to LA earlier this year. She's been in LA for much of this year. Why would she now move back here?

If he was indeed lying which we don’t know. No kids were involved true but we’re going to have to agree to disagree. What she did was wrong regardless of all the buts in my opinion which isn’t changing on this.

Flying monkey alert. Welcome Flying monkeys! 🤪
I’m not a flying monkey thanks.

Did he even know that he was gay at the time? There's an awful lot of gay men who have had relationships with women before feeling confident enough in their sexuality to embark on a gay relationship or even fully understanding their sexuality. Graham Norton said in an autobiography that a female lover first told him that he was gay; Paul O'Grady has a daughter and grandson. There are plenty of similar stories, even without taking into account bisexuality, pansexuality, and other sexualities. Has he said that he knew he was gay and still got engaged? It would appear that he was very hurt at the time.
I did not know he was very hurt at the time as, I did not really follow them. He does appear to adore he in photos though! He does appear to be a pretty decent, solid guy! reckon He’s glad she finished with him how though. !! Dodged a bullet!

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I really feel she’s clutching at straws a bit by saying BW is young enough to be, and looks like she could be, his daughter. The age gap is 19 years. Sure, technically he is old enough to be her father but barely. It’s not like 19 is a particularly common age to be having children. Also, it’s really irrelevant. She’s nearly 30 and a consenting adult.
Exactly. My father was 18 years older than my mother.

I think she admitted it herself.

Yes they do now but for a while he would have nothing to do with her. If she knew he was gay then why was she engaged to him?
Maybe she found out or suspected. Or maybe he actually toled her but, allowed he to live with him until she sorted herself out who knows, but, they did seem to work things through amically.

Sooz

Chatty Member
Seriously though. What work could she do that would give her a decent wage to contribute?

This is the US not the UK. The minimum wage in California is $13 an hour and she's not qualified for much. And the Nanny leaves at 5pm.

Knitwit

VIP Member
Is the one on the right Lin or Deb? And whose the bloke on the left?

Another reason why I wondered why she didn't learn Welsh. She was with him for twenty years and it doesn't take thqt long for people far less linguistically able than her to learn it.
It is a difficult language to learn unless
yknow I was going to criticise him for the Gloria thing but given that Alice portrays the wizard thing as him going insane I have the suspicion that it's not quite as crass as she is making it out. I also wonder why Gloria is needed if they have this app. Feels again like she tries to push him into talking to her.

Also she previously told us that he wants the new girlfriend to move in and her out, now she says it's her fear?

Also, this is the 2nd one today who suggested to Alice that he still loves her deep down. Good strategy to make the new girlfriend nervous. Just like saying that the kids dont want another mom in their lives 😬
View attachment 844621
View attachment 844616
Lol. I like how Alice is in the role she accused some of his old fans to be in
It is likely that the children are not answering his calls for whatever reason, would guess the Bianca IG revelation, so he is going through Gloria to try and schedule calls

welp

VIP Member
Welp, I understood she had refused to do anything about the divorce filing? Under Californian law there are a number of options, collaborative being just one of them. She still would need to respond within 30 days. Even if it was just to acknowledge and say Yes we're working on it.
Not sure
The petitioner then has the Respondent served [usually handled by the attorney who hires a process server], and once served, the Respondent has 30 days to file a response, unless the respondent is granted an extension of time to file the response. Where it is likely that the parties will be able to work out an agreement (or are in agreement) resolving all issues, it is common to grant the Respondent an open extension while the agreement is being worked out.

I think we should assume this, her lawyers arent this stupid

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I'm actually saying to my partner, How would you like it if I took pictures of you doing the frowny-face-thing-like-a-toddler fixing your motorbike? When you're half-naked, shaving your back/covered in Veet cream? Walking around in your pants looking for fresh laundry?

Neither of us are social media addicts, but it's a big problem when one overshares and loves it and damn the other person, and the partner despises it. I'm sure it happens more than we realise and is probably a factor in many splits nowadays. Some people post everything apart from their first poo of the day.

I have one Facebook friend who has posted a slew of "pamper day" pictures of his girlfriend (bordering on sexy centrefold photos). I don't want to see that when I've just woke up. I'm assuming the girlfriend is okay with that!
Did AE post pictures of IG like that?

Maybe she found out or suspected. Or maybe he actually toled her but, allowed he to live with him until she sorted herself out who knows, but, they did seem to work things through amically.
I agree though, she did cheat on Olivier. But, they were not married (engaged) and no kids were involved. Plus, she cheated on him. But, he was also cheating by lying about his sexuality for the time they were together. Until the end that is.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Aren't child maintenance laws a bit kooky in California? Brendan Fraser was pretty much bankrupted by his iirc.
Yes, he will have to pay a great deal of child support there and that’s fixed. Ideally and in cases of two incomes both parents have to contribute to child support.