Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #4 He’s just not that into you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason this thread title reminds me of that legendary post Alice (or rather her strongly suspected sock) pulled on the imdb board ages ago where she defended herself from the accusations that she is jealous of his fans by saying "Why should Alice Evans be jealous, she has Ioan every night inside her" LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
First of all this thread title is the best
The thread title will make her blood boil but it's true. As AE keeps saying "He's not my ex-hubby. He's my husband."

For some reason this thread title reminds me of that legendary post Alice (or rather her strongly suspected sock) pulled on the imdb board ages ago where she defended herself from the accusations that she is jealous of his fans by saying "Why should Alice Evans be jealous, she has Ioan every night inside her" LOL
Except now it's BW lol and AE is jellus, so jellus... Or should I say jelly? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ugh makes me sick that quote 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Here’s a recap of the previous thread as well as a brand new thread! Alice and her crew of flying monkeys are keeping Tattlers hopping!
Before we could even recover from the previous thread our detective intern sleuthers Welp and Nelsbells outed Ioan Gruffudd’s new girlfriend.
Alice went stark raving bat tit crazy! Tweeting like a mad woman, attacking everyone online, threatening those who disagreed with her and siccing her flying monkeys on anyone who has ever had anything to do with her stbx if they approve of his new life.
IG and BW went Instagram official with their new relationship.
Alice made lifelong friends with the Daily Fail, posing for pictures and smiling for the camera and dragging her relationship with IG and IG himself through a huge pile of dung.
AE has been lying, crying, and fantasizing”she thinks she’s still in a relationship with him.”
AE will never get mother of the year.
I don’t know why IG announced his relationship with his new gf when he did but I personally wouldn’t have done it. But choosing AE proves the man has questionable judgement.
Won’t anyone consider the children, the dog, and Gloria the long suffering nanny?
Flying monkeys have hovered all over Tattlelife trying to stir the pot. Tattlers are far too clever for them in spite of what AE says. 🤣
Please someone add anything else I missed which is probably lots. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Late to this party. I have to say I don't see why so many people are defending him. Alice seems unhinged, it is true. However, I really don't condone his behaviour either. They are both behaving like teenagers. I also have to roll my eyes at him dating a woman who is 20 years younger. I suspect that no woman his own age or even ten years younger would be interested. I am 38 and I wouldn't be, he is slimy looking and looks as if he fancies himself rotten.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The thread title will make her blood boil but it's true. As AE keeps saying "He's not my ex-hubby. He's my husband."

Except now it's BW lol and AE is jellus, so jellus... Or should I say jelly? 😄
Don’t forget, now she’s been eating all the pies! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Late to this party. I have to say I don't see why so many people are defending him. Alice seems unhinged, it is true. However, I really don't condone his behaviour either. They are both behaving like teenagers. I also have to roll my eyes at him dating a woman who is 20 years younger. I suspect that no woman his own age or even ten years younger would be interested. I am 38 and I wouldn't be, he is slimy looking and looks as if he fancies himself rotten.
I'd be worried if everyone found the same person attractive. I can think of worse people.
If you'd read properly Ioan has been criticised by most of us but she's not doing herself any favours by carrying on

Reactions: 12
I like how no one has noticed that Alice attacking that one user for supposedly suggesting that she has cheated on Ioan was about O. Picasso. It's ironic how similar her cult works like Trumps did.

Also Lin is the gift that keeps giving

Also, Andrea Deaton, and Tracey C Cruze are made jelly bc @DebfromPA have the official Ioan group, and have not ended it. I put 7 years of my life and money in that group, ladies (coff coff) so I’m not letting go@of it just bc you have a problem with it.
Trust me, as soon as we get rid of the autographed crap that Mr Fartastic sent us we will end it but until then we can say what we want there and continue to piss you off bc we have it. Now go study your paralegal workbook, Andrea and see if you can look up cheating ass.
Andrea Deaton (she needs to Judy vanish) is so jelly of you and me and Debs she can’t see straight and has gone on a Twitter rage with her @GruffFans account. They need to get it that she’s too fat for Ioan’s taste and he doesn’t care.
the amount of projection is amazing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Has she stopped tweeting now? Has she had any sleep? Feel so sorry for the daughters. It must be so mental living in this tit storm.
She is going to drag the divorce and drama out for as long as she can and as others have already said I’m feeling really strong Betty Broderick vibes.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I'd be worried if everyone found the same person attractive. I can think of worse people.
If you'd read properly Ioan has been criticised by most of us but she's not doing herself any favours by carrying on
Ugh, really? I think he looks like a rat! And he hasn't been criticised as heavily as she has. I have 'read the thread properly' and I have seen a lot of excuses made for his behaviour/implications that she was far more at fault. To be clear, I'm not defending her especially and I'm not a fan of hers. I think that they are both behaving very badly by their girls and failing to put them first.

Reactions: 15
I like how no one has noticed that Alice attacking that one user for supposedly suggesting that she has cheated on Ioan was about O. Picasso. It's ironic how similar her cult works like Trumps did.

Who suggested that? As if she can go on about IG cheating when she did 😲

Reactions: 2
There's just no point trying to engage rationally with her on twitter. She just ends up letting her FM bully people.

Reactions: 8
Who suggested that? As if she can go on about IG cheating when she did 😲
They suggested Alice cheated on Olivier P. with Ioan and she went batshit cray cray thinking they accused of her of cheating on IG.

Have you noticed how anyone that is even remotely a fan of Ioan’s is A. Fat B. Jelly🤢 and C. Is desperate to have IG notice them or get in his pants! 🤣😂🤪

Ugh, really? I think he looks like a rat! And he hasn't been criticised as heavily as she has. I have 'read the thread properly' and I have seen a lot of excuses made for his behaviour/implications that she was far more at fault. To be clear, I'm not defending her especially and I'm not a fan of hers. I think that they are both behaving very badly by their girls and failing to put them first.
Hey now. Rats are adorable creatures in my opinion and very intelligent. 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She'll be LOVING that she has a fourth thread. Has anyone ever seen her in films/TV shows?
I haven’t actually - does anyone have any recommendations? I saw a picture of her from a vampire thing and she looked great but I’ve no idea what the show itself was like. I’ve started watching Harrow off the back of all this drama and it’s pretty good. Might as well use this thread to find out about good tv and film 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was in Vampire Diaries and her performance is absolutely appalling. Like, actually appalling. She cannot act at all. 🤣🤣 No wonder she's so angry haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thing that just “gets” me about Alice is that she appears to love IG more than her own children.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.