Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Did he even know that he was gay at the time? There's an awful lot of gay men who have had relationships with women before feeling confident enough in their sexuality to embark on a gay relationship or even fully understanding their sexuality. Graham Norton said in an autobiography that a female lover first told him that he was gay; Paul O'Grady has a daughter and grandson. There are plenty of similar stories, even without taking into account bisexuality, pansexuality, and other sexualities. Has he said that he knew he was gay and still got engaged? It would appear that he was very hurt at the time.
He didn’t know until much later and he was crazy about Alice.

Reactions: 2

Libbyaugust737

I like how no one has noticed that Alice attacking that one user for supposedly suggesting that she has cheated on Ioan was about O. Picasso. It's ironic how similar her cult works like Trumps did.

Also Lin is the gift that keeps giving

the amount of projection is amazing
Who suggested that? As if she can go on about IG cheating when she did 😲

welp

VIP Member
Welp, this is what I understood the situation to be.
yeah, that is definitely the situation. She complained at least twice about custody arrangement. Once in this video, once in August on twitter
igX3knq.png

(all very ironic considering what narrative she tries to push atm btw)

But this still doesnt mean that she has to respond within 30 days. If you do a collaborative divorce the assumption is that you settle off-court, so you will be granted enough time for it.

Can you please confirm that somewhere along the line she said she would not engage and didn't have a lawyer? Or was I imagining that?
{Someone in one of these threads said she blew the petition off and refused to have anything to do with it (I think).}
She never claimed that she didnt have a lawyer, she just made it sound as if she and Ioan have the same (!) lawyer and that those lawyers are biased and everything is unfair etc. Her followers obviously took it this way at many stages and asked her to get a lawyer LOL. Like in the screenshot above "divorce laywers support the one with the most money", eh, so your own supports Ioan too?

There was a IG post where she talked about collaborative divorce laywers in the past tense, but her posts are a mess anyway. But although she called everything a scam she never said that she blew it off, just the Radar Article the other day did.

boxoftreasures

Personally, I’ve found sisterhood to be extremely helpful in my life. When things have been going badly the people that have been there for me have been my female friends, generally. There have been a couple of times when male friends have stepped in and helped me, including a time when a male friend put a roof over my head when I didn’t have anywhere to live. But that is one instance out of all the others in my life in which I’ve been helped by women. This is what I mean by sisterhood.
Alice is benefiting quite a lot from sisterhood at the moment. How many of her flying monkeys are women? How many are men? Are men rushing to her aid or to support her at this time? Or are the majority of them women?
Sisterhood 🤷‍♀️

Perplexity

VIP Member
Eeek, she doesn't understand defamation law very well, I hope neither of them go down that road - that would be a big unnecessary mess. I thought she said the other day she didn't have a lawyer? At least now she does. She should go for the house, I bet she'd get it!

welp

VIP Member
Why would such a private person who doesn't post often make such a declaration for a friend? Very strange if she's not his gf.
well, the other option is that she was and isnt it anymore since his kids are not thrilled (or the criticism etc.). But that would be hilariously bad played LMAO

Last edited:

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
She called her mother in law that? Oh my god thats awful
Sure did. And some of us Tattlers too. First time in my life I was ever called that. 🤣
Alice really needs to let go!! Does she think this behaviour will bring IG back to her?! He’s a shit but good Lord she has no decorum at all and it’s ugly to see
That could be the next thread title. “Let it go, let it go!” 😆

Tootler

I must admit I had a scroll through her insta page and it seems completely standard to me for someone of her age, including the number of selfies (a lot taken in lockdown!). If I was her I’d lock the whole thing down for a good couple of months but that’s just me. I don’t get the appeal of Instagram in the first place.
Yeah, I just thought it was interesting that she removed the many, many quotations from The Secret but, as far as I can recall (I didn't take screen shots or anything like that) left everything else "as is." If I found a philosophy/ belief system/ relgion/ whatever that meant so much to me that it peppered my instagram, I hope some troll attacks wouldn't make me wipe it from my page.
If Ioan did tell Elsie that Bianca isn't a girlfriend and is returning to Australia at the end of her time in France, it's weird that she's already Social Media enmeshed with his Welsh crew.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I was convinced there was an FM in the Daily Mail comments (who talks in intermittent BLOCK CAPS and seems to know a lot about Alice's life) but she/he seems to have started saying complimentary things about Katie Price, after I pointed out Alice is all they talk about, so maybe it's just a deranged keyboard warrior or troll. Or covering his/her tracks.
I’ve seen those a lot and some of them are easy to pick up by the way they speak.

EssieMay

VIP Member
That is not how it works. Until the divorce is finalized she would be shooting herself and her children in the foot to get a job in the meantime, though it would be good for her mental health.
Why?

Also Calif doesn't muck around with divorces. She has failed to engage in the process so it is now a default divorce and could be finalised by Christmas. If she succeeds in stalling it might take a bit more than 12 months to finalise which could take it through til mid next year. Either way, she's going to need a job sooner rather than later, so best get on and start looking. And you know employers look at your online presence these days. Might be best if she gets off SM and scrubs up what's there now.

That’s interesting - even with the pre-nup?
Do you have details of the pre-nup?