Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knitwit

VIP Member
He hasn’t ghosted or gone NC but apart from that I do feel for them both with how LA didn’t work out. Although he could move on whether she was a SAHM or not - they have a full time nanny.
He has ghosted her. He has gone NC and is communicating through the nanny and the children. That is his choice but if he sat down and was straight with her about BW there might be less need for her to let fly on Twitter. Sure, she would be upset and angry but it is ongoing revelations that happen in these situations. It isn't 'linear' and It isn't going to get better for her till it does. The more information Alice gets by connecting the dots the more furious she will be

Reactions: 1

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Is the tweet about Ioan calling one of their daughters and telling her he doesn't have a girlfriend gone? I can't find it but there's so many.

I steal names

VIP Member
This is quite inconsequential, but I'm just curious. Does she have a Welsh lilt to her accent? I didn't think she was Welsh, but then wasn't sure.

welp

VIP Member
I love this level of messiness
Screenshot-20211101-201121-Twitter.jpg

hm she said Ioan was from july 16th in Oz. Bianca posted this 3 days later (might not be taken on the same day, mind)

Last edited:
Now how many of you think that IG and BW would ever in their wildest dreams want to live in that house?
That would be completely insane and anywhere would be better than there. She’s so freaking deluded.
I agree, who would want to live in the house shared by him and his ex wife. But, nothing would surprise me with men. They can be so insensitive. A house is just bricks and mortar to some. They don’t Always see the emotional side

Multi-21

VIP Member
Assuming that AE is telling the truth, and that IG got through to his daughter to explain that BW was just a friend and going back to Oz, why on Earth put it out there that he has a smile on his face because of her. A friend does not decamp half way across the globe, a romantic partner does. On her Instagram, BW is besotted with her dog and references being apart from him for two months.

Has Ioan got her a role on his latest thing filming in France? Rather than her being there as a romantic partner. Might be clutching at straws there to make all the various bits of communication line up!

edit to change printer to partner 😂

• Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
Her Wikipedia 🤣🤣🤣

It was a JOKE. Because everyone was talking anout Wikipedia updates. I cringe when people can't see a joke but yano
I knew it was a "joke" I've seen the same "joke" over and over again on Tattle. It wasn't an attack on you, sorry if it seemed that way.

Last edited:

House of Tea

VIP Member
Oh no, someone has sent her the famous script from that well known parenting forum

Blimey, as soon as I posted, the poster deleted the tweet!

• Wow

EssieMay

VIP Member
Welp, I understood she had refused to do anything about the divorce filing? Under Californian law there are a number of options, collaborative being just one of them. She still would need to respond within 30 days. Even if it was just to acknowledge and say Yes we're working on it.

capers

Those poor kids!
Australian here. It would’ve been completely impossible for IG to “sneak” BW into his two week quarantine, hotel or private residence. Every quarantine facility had police watch and check-ins daily to make sure they were complying. For 14 days, no exceptions. No one from the outside is allowed in at all, even family or friends of return travellers who wanted to drop off items to those quarantining had to leave them with the security who then delivered to the rooms.
If someone like Novak Djokovic and Hugh Jackman (actual big names) had this then someone like IG is not “too famous” to bypass these rules. Australia has been strict about the quarantining and travel restrictions from the start.
She really doesn’t understand how any of it works and is making up things to fit her narrative.
Actually, that's not strictly true. HQ has been very strict for plebs, but people like Nicole Kidman & Danni Minogue got special dispensation to quarantine at private accommodation outside of the official HQ programme, so clearly all sorts of exceptions were made

lesdeuxyeux

No, I'm not talking about an instagram post. I'm talking about a formal statement through his reps, similar to the one early this year about the separation.
And FYI, he made 1 simple comment, he hasn't been flaming Alice. He's entitled to 1 comment that indicates he's happy. Lord knows, radio silence hasn't helped put out the dumpster fire.
Yes, but my point is that any carefully worded statement via his publicists is somewhat negated by the IG tactic. Irrespective of why he did, he engaged in immature nonsense (he knew that post would make her go nuclear, and shocker…it did), so some engineered statement won’t diminish that fully.