Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @What’s your point

pls remember not to nominate thread titles until the tail end of the thread and no swearing.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone worked out yet why actors move to LA when apparently nothing ever shoots there and there is no work

Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Has anyone worked out yet why actors move to LA when apparently nothing ever shoots there and there is no work

Asking for a friend
Although they don't shoot, most of the film company, agents, etc. still live there.

Reactions: 9
She’s still a very beautiful and intelligent woman. I hope she can still see that or at least sees it one day soon and puts all the ranting behind her. Get herself a job regardless of how big or small it is and feels her worth- she deserves that she just needs to jump paths a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Asking for a friend
Well, the pandemic caused work to halt for quite sometime (I usually work out there) Pre pandemic - there’s plenty of filming and work in LA. People think Hollywood is where it’s at, but it’s just full of people dressed up as superhero’s hanging around CVS, and homeless.

Budgets determine where filming will take place; sometimes LA (like why major city) can push a budget over the edge.

But that doesn’t necessarily mean you will get the work, if you are an actor you tend to go where the work is and it can be anywhere.

Reactions: 7
She’s still a very beautiful and intelligent woman. I hope she can still see that or at least sees it one day soon and puts all the ranting behind her. Get herself a job regardless of how big or small it is and feels her worth- she deserves that she just needs to jump paths a bit.
I don’t think the Aurora Disney Princess filter is doing her any favours though

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I just keep thinking that this is what Edina Monsoon would be like mid-divorce. Alice needs a Patsy!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just keep thinking that this is what Edina Monsoon would be like mid-divorce. Alice needs a Patsy!
No chance. Edina would have not at all acted like this … Patsy would be taking her to get vaginas rejuvenation & champers served by young gays dressed as angels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This is exactly why Alice needs a Patsy 😄
Oh she certainly doesn’t need a Patsy, she needs a Mrs Doubtfire … and to throw a lemon at her head and scream at her “To pull yourself together, you have children … enough of the pity party”

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Edina would have gone out dressed in something hideous, come home at 7am the next morning and have had whole kitchen redone in the meantime. Shouted at LuLu a few times and fallen down some stairs at an event

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Edina would have gone out dressed in something hideous, come home at 7am the next morning and have had whole kitchen redone in the meantime. Shouted at LuLu a few times and fallen down some stairs at an event
And tried to pull a man half her age.

As for a Patsy, the last thing AE needs is a drinking buddy. A sponsor from AA more like!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I just heard this news on the radio and got the creeps

A German court has sentenced a woman to life in jail for killing five of her six children last year.

The 28-year-old mother, identified only as Christiane K, was found guilty of killing the children who died in September 2020. [...]

Prosecutors said Christiane K acted out of anger after seeing a photo of her estranged husband with a new girlfriend.

She told him in an online chat that he would never see his children again, according to prosecutors.

(no, I'm not saying that Alice would do this, but the scenario sounded so awfully familar LOL)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

duck man, she’s just crackers. Utterly, completely, tonto. TONTO.
The pic in the DM says it all - AE with IG - she is beaming and he has a "Oh God for how much longer?" look on his face.

Also for those new to the topic, who think we exaggerate, watch crackers in action. The camera doesn't lie.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Glad I found these threads. I've felt something is very very off with her since this whole thing started.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.