Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #4 He’s just not that into you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is really drunk on the hat stories. What is her new accent? 😂
She’s soooo drunk. Honestly they need to develop a breathalyser for phones so it automatically won’t post anything you say/record when you’re this drunk!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s a performer who has been denied, for whatever reason, the chance to perform. That is why she grabbed onto social media, so much so it has overtaken her. Look at her antics and weirdness when she and IG gave out that insignificant award to the industry, she tried to perform.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If Gloria intents to write a book I'd buy it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
NOW I see why he left her. Those bleeping PICTURES. She is the most cringeworthy person, like she's hit 53 and thought 'tit I've got nothing else to do. I don't take the kids to school or cook for them. I just drink wine.' She's an actual embarrassment and she cannot be looking after those kids properly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
EXCLUSIVE: Ioan Gruffudd is seen for FIRST TIME since going public with girlfriend as he films in South of France... while wife Alice Evans posts cosy throwback of the duo, slew of pouting late night selfies and 'homewrecker' slurs
I like how the Mail is careful now to call her his wife

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Because I have far too much time on my hands, I thought I’d look into the claims that IG had promised the kids they could visit him in France.

The USA is currently on the amber list for France, meaning you can only enter the country if you have a “compelling reason”. This list of these is in this document: https://www.interieur.gouv.fr/conte...e-metropolitaine-orange-version-anglaise.docx

The only one I can see that would fit their situation is if IG is in France on a long-stay talent visa, and as he’s only there for a few months I doubt that is the case.
Assuming they did have a compelling reason, the kids would also have to self-isolate for 7 days after arrival, if IG is busy with filming then who is going to self-isolate with them? I’d guess that Gloria would travel with the kids as they’d also need looking after while he’s on set, but that could turn into a logistical nightmare if they all became ill.

I have my doubts that he actually said they could come and visit him in France, and if he did say that (without any caveats around covid etc) then he’s an idiot as he’s disappointed the girls in a way that could’ve easily been avoided. Equally it could just be nonsense made up by Alice to make him look like a bad father, she doesn’t usually let facts get in the way of a good rant :rolleyes:.

Reactions: 17
Her sleep lasted one hour
Hn7I4EM.png
Because I have far too much time on my hands, I thought I’d look into the claims that IG had promised the kids they could visit him in France.

The USA is currently on the amber list for France, meaning you can only enter the country if you have a “compelling reason”. This list of these is in this document: https://www.interieur.gouv.fr/conte...e-metropolitaine-orange-version-anglaise.docx

The only one I can see that would fit their situation is if IG is in France on a long-stay talent visa, and as he’s only there for a few months I doubt that is the case.
Assuming they did have a compelling reason, the kids would also have to self-isolate for 7 days after arrival, if IG is busy with filming then who is going to self-isolate with them? I’d guess that Gloria would travel with the kids as they’d also need looking after while he’s on set, but that could turn into a logistical nightmare if they all became ill.

I have my doubts that he actually said they could come and visit him in France, and if he did say that (without any caveats around covid etc) then he’s an idiot as he’s disappointed the girls in a way that could’ve easily been avoided. Equally it could just be nonsense made up by Alice to make him look like a bad father, she doesn’t usually let facts get in the way of a good rant :rolleyes:.
Given her last tweet on this matter it sounds to me like she suggested it and Ioan never promised anything
C9dR4GL.png

Reactions: 9
It all seems like she’s hanging onto a technicality to me. I love my husband but if I left him or he left me and I met someone else I wouldn’t wait until the moment my divorce came through to go on a date/ sleep with them. It’s not 1750 I’d like to think we’ve moved on from women having an A painted on their door.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

This is what I mean, she’s twisted it all now to look like he’s just taken his GF. She might also be working

Reactions: 8
She’s fitting into the stereotypical wronged woman perfectly 😬 it’s really not a good look esp when there are kids involved. Her end game is impossible! All she’s doing is tiling the balance in people’s mind so they’re think “of course he’s left her”.

Reactions: 7
She really does need help and I’m being very sincere with that.

My mum was the same when my dad left (way before SM thank god). It’s agonising as a child and really embarrassing- my mum used to cry at the school gates every day for about 18minths I bet the other mums used to hate it. She went from being this really beautiful well dressed smart lady to turning up in dirty clothes, unkempt hair. She was suffering but it was like she wanted the attention and people to validate her sadness, coming out of school most days to that was horrific as a child. Having experienced it myself I could never do it to my kids. It’s cruel.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.