Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #4 He’s just not that into you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously as home is supposed to be your place of safety, where you go to unwind and step away from unwanted attention without the likelihood of pictures or videos being taken, surely Alice should have known this by now. It's clear she didn't respect that boundary.

It's making me wonder if she was constantly looking for photo opportunities or videos she could take in stealth mode: Look everyone! Here's my husband looking pissed off! (He doesn't know I've posted it on my socials, har har). Here he is looking hot (as he is my possession and it will spark envy in a few followers)!

She obviously didn't think it was as big a problem as it became. It's very selfish behaviour, and it's clear they're two very different personalities on social media.

It makes me wonder which other boundaries she steamrollered over just for a few Likes, or even in private, because she feels she's always right.
I'm actually saying to my partner, How would you like it if I took pictures of you doing the frowny-face-thing-like-a-toddler fixing your motorbike? When you're half-naked, shaving your back/covered in Veet cream? Walking around in your pants looking for fresh laundry?

Neither of us are social media addicts, but it's a big problem when one overshares and loves it and damn the other person, and the partner despises it. I'm sure it happens more than we realise and is probably a factor in many splits nowadays. Some people post everything apart from their first poo of the day.

I have one Facebook friend who has posted a slew of "pamper day" pictures of his girlfriend (bordering on sexy centrefold photos). I don't want to see that when I've just woke up. I'm assuming the girlfriend is okay with that!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
In one of the screenshots @welp posted, she says the children are only on tiktok (aren't there age limits on that app? I would've thought an 8 year old shouldn't be allowed) and in the next comment she says the elder follows IG on Instagram so she isn't just on tiktok, is she, Alice?
"I'm not dissing her but if I were.." What a high school comment.

A continuation from the lawyer comments:

View attachment 846023
Ella is on Twitter as well. She lets both kids do as they please while she does as she pleases. She’s not parenting in any sense of the word!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Maybe he would have gone back if she had held her tongue and not made a total fool of herself so publicly.

I understand the desire to lash out after a break up. But she's acting horrendously, and honestly I think she's the total twit here.

My sympathies with IG who had to put up with this bleeping loon for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
1636029095391.png

Ella is on Twitter as well. She lets both kids do as they please while she does as she pleases. She’s not parenting in any sense of the word!
I thought I'd seen something about Ella on twitter before!
She needs to figure out that the children need her to be their mother. Sleeping less than a handful of hours before getting back on social media is not good, healthy or right for her or them. I was thinking a few days back, why doesn't she get off social media and go and spend time with the children?
Why won't someone think of the children and their needs 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I really feel she’s clutching at straws a bit by saying BW is young enough to be, and looks like she could be, his daughter. The age gap is 19 years. Sure, technically he is old enough to be her father but barely. It’s not like 19 is a particularly common age to be having children. Also, it’s really irrelevant. She’s nearly 30 and a consenting adult.
Exactly. My father was 18 years older than my mother.

I don't see the issue with men using hair dye. Is Alice a natural blonde at 53?
Especially if they’re an actor. Breaking news - actor dyes hair for a role! Big whoop. 🤣 I do think that a lot of people look better with the silver fox look, but I don’t see dyed hair as anything to sneer at. There’s a weird undercurrent of 1950s gender roles with Alice in a lot of her comments. Like Real Manly Men would never moisturise/get their hair done/care what they look like/suffer anxiety!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think we’re lucky that she hasn’t started unleashing nudes and sex tapes. I have no doubt she has them but hopefully that’s a boundary she actually won’t cross.
As a SAHM she could always turn to OnlyFans *shudders*

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm actually saying to my partner, How would you like it if I took pictures of you doing the frowny-face-thing-like-a-toddler fixing your motorbike? When you're half-naked, shaving your back/covered in Veet cream? Walking around in your pants looking for fresh laundry?

Neither of us are social media addicts, but it's a big problem when one overshares and loves it and damn the other person, and the partner despises it. I'm sure it happens more than we realise and is probably a factor in many splits nowadays. Some people post everything apart from their first poo of the day.

I have one Facebook friend who has posted a slew of "pamper day" pictures of his girlfriend (bordering on sexy centrefold photos). I don't want to see that when I've just woke up. I'm assuming the girlfriend is okay with that!
Did AE post pictures of IG like that?

I don’t understand why she couldn’t work if they had a nanny? Does anyone know what she was like before all this? Did she enjoy the campus friends/ LA lifestyle or was she quite down to earth?

Did AE post pictures of IG like that?
they are still all on her Instagram. My husband hates SM and would hate me putting up similar photos so I won’t dream of it. She says very often in the captions that he didn’t want her putting the photo on but yet…

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
I feel sad thinking that she carries off like this after a drink and then has to wake up to it (assuming she’s drinking). This is really why she needs to move away from social media.
I feel desperately sad for the girls, Emma, and Gloria!

Totally agree bu I wasn’t necessarily comparing the two women in stature rather how they handled being left for another woman.
Class versus ass! 🤣

Did anyone else see where she tweeted that she wasn’t going to stop until she got exactly what she wanted? Her perfect family back? She must have deleted it. It looks like the threats are escalating while she’s drinking. Really worrying. I want to shake her real life friends and ask them what they’re doing - but then again what can you do when someone won’t listen.

You know what, Alice, you show flashes of humour and can be self-deprecating sometimes and you obviously have a feisty streak within you. Time to direct it elsewhere. You can do it! (I'm not being sarky, I genuinely think she can get her tit together if she tries). This is not the way to continue, though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.