Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #4 He’s just not that into you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine that her friends have advised her to stop, but like those who have encouraged her to take the 'dignified' route on Twitter, she has ignored them. To me, all this Twitter stuff is like when someone is really shouting in an argument and won't 'listen' to what you have to say. I wonder if this is why Ioan never gave them the opportunity for counseling if things were going tits up. Someone mentioned on one of the posts that people like Alice think they can debate their way out of problems; she's very intelligent and can be compelling at times, but sometimes you just need to be quiet and listen.

I think that the 'unfollowing' by Piers might make her sit up and think. They have known each other for years and it seems he had a lot of respect for her. I would imagine that has to hit home (she obviously hates to be silenced). I hope so for her sake and the sake of her kids.

It's utterly tit when your world unravels but 'wronged women' everywhere (and men) have just got on with life. I don't need some ranty drunk on Twitter 'standing up for me'; i just got on a created a better life for myself and then thanked duck ever since that I left my ex when I did.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate to say it, Alice, but my money is on, he's avoiding you because he knows there will be a shitstorm if he's in your company. Someone is probably advising him to stay away, yes, but he has free will and if he really wanted to level with you in some way, he would.

At least he's still talking to his kids, though, as others have said earlier, Ioan should really be stepping in to ensure their welfare. Alice being so unhinged isn't good for them, but then, Alice would turn it into "he's taken my kids away".

Reactions: 13
almost every lawyer recommends no contact because something can be said or claimed that could be used against you. what the hell, Alice.

But she made her mind up. Just like she decided that the girlfriend convinced him to leave

Also I note that now Elsie was told that he "might" have a girlfriend lol

0sxOXMA.png

what an analogy lol

Reactions: 6
This is a crap situation for all. No winners here. If I were BW I would run.
Seriously, if she isnt running she either is super desperate for a "career" (as if she would even get that) or it's the one true love :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
almost every lawyer recommends no contact because something can be said or claimed that could be used against you. what the hell, Alice.

But she made her mind up. Just like she decided that the girlfriend convinced him to leave

Also I note that now Elsie was told that he "might" have a girlfriend lol

View attachment 846432
what an analogy lol
It’s more like she lost the reasoning section of her brain. If she has a reasoning section. 🤯

I would imagine that her friends have advised her to stop, but like those who have encouraged her to take the 'dignified' route on Twitter, she has ignored them. To me, all this Twitter stuff is like when someone is really shouting in an argument and won't 'listen' to what you have to say. I wonder if this is why Ioan never gave them the opportunity for counseling if things were going tits up. Someone mentioned on one of the posts that people like Alice think they can debate their way out of problems; she's very intelligent and can be compelling at times, but sometimes you just need to be quiet and listen.

I think that the 'unfollowing' by Piers might make her sit up and think. They have known each other for years and it seems he had a lot of respect for her. I would imagine that has to hit home (she obviously hates to be silenced). I hope so for her sake and the sake of her kids.

It's utterly tit when your world unravels but 'wronged women' everywhere (and men) have just got on with life. I don't need some ranty drunk on Twitter 'standing up for me'; i just got on a created a better life for myself and then thanked duck ever since that I left my ex when I did.
I think part of her posting for attention is hoping (crying out) for attention and validation from figures she deems important/influential in her fast disappearing “celebrity” world. So losing Piers as a follower will be a massive blow to her as that is another link to her previous life gone.

So I see she called him a bleeping tosser in the comments during the Instagram bombardment last night. In the same breath she mentioned that the eldest daughter follows him on Instagram. I assume the same daughter also follows her mother on Instagram so is probably going to see that comment.

Not a nice situation for a child to have to witness parents attacking each other so publicly.

Reactions: 12
So I see she called him a bleeping tosser in the comments during the Instagram bombardment last night. In the same breath she mentioned that the eldest daughter follows him on Instagram. I assume the same daughter also follows her mother on Instagram so is probably going to see that comment.

Not a nice situation for a child to have to witness parents attacking each other so publicly.
They're not attacking each other. She's attacking him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

He isn’t attacking her publicly. She is attacking him.

Snap @MrsPiggleWiggle

Reactions: 8
The never ending PITY party celebrating “Poor Me” who goes between victim & aggressor.

The poor kids. This happens to people daily,
who are left in much worse positions and don’t carry on like a grown up version of Veruca Salt. I am sick of her attacking people who are trying to be constructive, I am sick of the poor me & the new (selective information) she bends truth like a contortionist, if it suits her narrative. Misery loves company so I imagine other people who find the end hard to accept can sit at the table with her.

The photos on Instagram (reminded me of Kelly Osbourne in her douche bag stage, with the smeared lipstick). The woman bathes in the self pity of strangers, it appears very intoxicating.

• Sad
Her insistence on her being called the wife, him the husband/adulterer, and BW the mistress/home-wrecker has such a strong feeling of her just wanting extra pity. Ex-husband showing off new girlfriend just doesnt sound awful enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think this is what AE is hoping to achieve. And then she will try to scare the next GF off too. "If I can't have him, nobody can!"
Scare the next girlfriend, and the next and the next.

Alice will will lucky if she gets a sniff of anything in the future, if you set your stall out like this - you show everyone who you are ? Even friends would be wary - if she isn’t listening to her friends, eventually you get exhausted giving advice to someone intent on doing the opposite.

Reactions: 8
She is like an upmarket version of Katie Price, who refers back to Peter Andre all the time despite their many years apart. Alice will be singing this tune for years.

Look at Ewan MacGregor’s wife. Okay, one of his kids dissed his new gf when they split. But his ex kept a dignified silence. Same amount of hurt, but legions apart in dealing with the pain.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It has been mentioned here that he should get home right now for the sake of his daughters but can you imagine if he upped and left three weeks before filming finishes?
Well Alice wouldn’t have to worry about the house nanny private schools etc because the studio for sure would sue him for every penny plus he would never work again.
He knew she would go nuclear with that photo he posted so I think he was in a hard place between a rock and a stone maybe about to be outed. It’s the only reasonable excuse I can come up with.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In the new photos of him on set, albeit half his face is covered with a mask, he looks older and tired. He has gone down the dark auburn hair dye route that ageing males do, which looks ok at the moment but give it a few years. And his hairline does look suspiciously full and even which probably means she is right about the hair transplant. Maybe he has been pulling his hair out in the last few years.

Edit, just saw the tweet @Silver Linings posted, not just me who thinks he has had a reddish tint put through.
His hair probably fell out from stress. It’s called telogen efflusium.
He’s an actor who needs to look good, so good for him for the hair transplant and hair dye. I wish I could afford one. 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.