Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #4 He’s just not that into you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In one of the screenshots @welp posted, she says the children are only on tiktok (aren't there age limits on that app? I would've thought an 8 year old shouldn't be allowed) and in the next comment she says the elder follows IG on Instagram so she isn't just on tiktok, is she, Alice?
"I'm not dissing her but if I were.." What a high school comment.

A continuation from the lawyer comments:

View attachment 846023
Alice has tweeted before that the girls have had Instagram accounts since they were 5 and 8, respectively. An unpopular opinion but it’s a massive safeguarding issue — I worked for Instagram for a short period of time and there’s no way in hell I’d be giving small children unsupervised access to it. Hell, I wouldn’t want to give teenagers unsupervised access to it either.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This was 4 years ago. Her decline since then is astonishing. Piers interviewing her about Weinstein.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She reminds me of Rene zelwgger in Bridget Jones the way she’s taking in that clip “my boyfriend Mark Darcey he’s a very important human rights lawyer”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alice has tweeted before that the girls have had Instagram accounts since they were 5 and 8, respectively. An unpopular opinion but it’s a massive safeguarding issue — I worked for Instagram for a short period of time and there’s no way in hell I’d be giving small children unsupervised access to it. Hell, I wouldn’t want to give teenagers unsupervised access to it either.
It’s a huge safeguarding issue. But then she herself is a huge safeguarding issue. The world knows their full address thanks to her stupid photo shoot outside her house, the names of the girls and what they look like, their nanny’s name and what she looks like, and she posts photos of the littlest in her knickers to Instagram. These kids will be growing up with a completely warped view of what is and isn’t private and what boundaries are. So so dangerous, especially for little girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She looks completely deranged on insta. Mad smudged lipstick, crazy lips, weird eye filter.

I wish she had a real life friend who would come over and wrestle the phone out of her hand, tell her she looks bonkers and take her out on the town to get pissed (Gloria and kids will be glad of a night off from her)

Reactions: 17
This was 4 years ago. Her decline since then is astonishing. Piers interviewing her about Weinstein.
The self confidence is there and she only seems a little odd at the end, when she starts talking about the French Revolution.

Reactions: 3
Guaranteed most of her rants to IG replies will get deleted when she sobers up.

She needs to stop drinking!!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I feel sad thinking that she carries off like this after a drink and then has to wake up to it (assuming she’s drinking). This is really why she needs to move away from social media.

Reactions: 10
The irony of this is if AE had of kept her head high and made the kids her priority when LG left kept silent etc everyone would of been on her 'side' as it were when he posed the new picture of the girlfriend so soon after the marriage ending but as it stands I actually feel sorry for him with all her rants which is ridiculous really so she has just played into his hands with the public perception
Totally. There’s a reason why most people do not comment on their divorces and it’s nothing to do with “women being silenced!” It’s to do with not looking immature and unhinged. If she thinks her pathetic behaviour is supposed to be somehow inspiring to downtrodden women everywhere then I don’t know what to say. Delusional.

Reactions: 17
She's starting to scare me 😬
Her kids aren't safe if shes drinking heavily around them
Me too and I’m starting to get really concerned for her as it’s going from bad to worse with every day.

Reactions: 11
She looks so pissed in this one. Obsessing that the straps are too fat when her lips have expanded to the size of slugs.

• Haha
  • Sad
Not many people really care about age gaps unless it’s a 16 year old with a 50yr old. Most people understand consent and might have a giggle at an older man dating a younger woman but really have no other issues with it because they’re too invested in their own lives. It’s all very self-indulgent what she’s doing and even though she has been wronged you can imagine a lot of people thinking “no wonder he left her she’s batshit”.

I always think of Jennifer aniston and all the tit she went through. All that Team angelina v team Jen when her life was ripped apart, seeing them adopt all those children, get married and that was far higher profile. She stayed amazingly dignified and silent and I think that really helped her career and people really respected her. Now look who’s the winner in that situation. Life isn’t a pantomime people don’t go round booing the baddies- sometimes you e just got to let the universe take its path.

To be fair, comparing her and Aniston is a bit like comparing Lidl Chardonnay to a £30k bottle of Beaujolais. Aniston is one of the most famous women in the world with a stellar career and incredibly rich. Evans is not, I barely knew who she was prior to all this and I only knew him because he was in 'Liar'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair, comparing her and Aniston is a bit like comparing Lidl Chardonnay to a £30k bottle of Beaujolais. Aniston is one of the most famous women in the world with a stellar career and incredibly rich. Evans is not, I barely knew who she was prior to all this and I only knew him because he was in 'Liar'.
Totally agree bu I wasn’t necessarily comparing the two women in stature rather how they handled being left for another woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh god the DM just love a “home wrecker” story to get their readers salivating don’t they.

Reactions: 2
She really likes the sound of her own voice.

Instagram doesn’t allow children under age 13 to have an account so why are her children on there?

Last edited:
Lips look a normal size there. From hot to a hot mess in four short years
Boredom did this to her. Not working. Too much time on her own. Loneliness. Lockdown. Absent husband. Menopausal, a tricky time. To distract herself she sought to showcase herself to the world via social media. Got addicted to the attention. Addicted also to tinkering with her face, probably after watching herself incessantly online which she is still doing. Her husband probably came back and thought what the duck has she become, see the hairdryer stuck on her head video, he looks bemused. He found normalcy elsewhere. And this is result. Think drink abuse is going on now. Heartbreak. Desperation. She needs the validation more than ever. Her anger has shifted to BW. Really she should be angry she agreed to be the housewife, they could have both had a career, just not the Hollywood one they had in their imagination. At this point she needs an intervention of some sort. This is not right. IG cared for her once, he needs to do something for her and his kids. He must be seeing all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.