Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #4 He’s just not that into you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think he shouldn’t have fanned the flames by posting that photo with Bianca when he knew that Alice would see it and it would make her go postal. Obviously he can’t just up and leave work for the sake of the kids, but he knows what Alice is like so he shouldn’t have exacerbated the situation.

Reactions: 6
His hair probably fell out from stress. It’s called telogen efflusium.
He’s an actor who needs to look good, so good for him for the hair transplant and hair dye. I wish I could afford one. 🤣
I thought it was alopecia? Or just male pattern baldness?

Anyway, she is body shaming him. Just like she does to other women.

Reactions: 7
She is like an upmarket version of Katie Price, who refers back to Peter Andre all the time despite their many years apart. Alice will be singing this tune for years.

Look at Ewan MacGregor’s wife. Okay, one of his kids dissed his new gf when they split. But his ex kept a dignified silence. Same amount of hurt, but legions apart in dealing with the pain.
It’s her Ego, she really does have such a high opinion of herself - how dare he leave her ? I actually find myself avoid articles of this thread at times. It’s exhausting. The reason I find myself so irritated is that I know so many people who have encountered so much worse than Malice, with some much less & they maintained dignity for themselves and the children.

This is the most attention she has gotten, her acting career wasn’t anything that gathered this amount of press. To be an actor Ego is part of the job, huge part & even the ones whose careers never hit the peak they thought or wanted still possess the ego.
She claims to have given it up because he said so, what a load of tit … the woman started making crappy purses from tat lying about the house, she was happy to take his name (and still have it, the narcisstic gaslighter) to sell her crappy purses (she was happy to use the surname when it suited).

Pick a lane - victim or aggressor. And who is looking at the kids when she is on social media this much …. Yeah, looking out for your girls …
I would reasses that statement.

Start listening to the people closet to you - LISTEN, because whatever you think this is going to achieve I can assure you, it won’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just think he shouldn’t have fanned the flames by posting that photo with Bianca when he knew that Alice would see it and it would make her go postal. Obviously he can’t just up and leave work for the sake of the kids, but he knows what Alice is like so he shouldn’t have exacerbated the situation.
I think sometimes by doing this (no excusing & I don’t know the romantic situation he’s in) it’s maybe putting a nail in the coffin and this was the only way to do it. It’s can imagine her sticking her fingers in her ears when she doesn’t want to listen.

Reactions: 13
Do you know what really upsets me – how many people struggle to have children via IVF for years and years and years and don’t manage it. Alice got lucky to manage to have her lovely girls and now she’s not taking proper care of them, and is, in fact, damaging their mental health. I feel so sad for all the women who struggle with infertility and who would give absolutely anything to have two beautiful daughters like Ella and Elsie. I imagine there are a fair few women like that who are reading Alice’s story in the media right now and feeling beside themselves with rage that they were robbed of the opportunity to be a mother whilst Alice is throwing her own opportunity away. Alice has achieved many women’s dream and yet she is destroying it all for the sake of her own ego. It’s heartbreaking, really. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think sometimes by doing this (no excusing & I don’t know the romantic situation he’s in) it’s maybe putting a nail in the coffin and this was the only way to do it. It’s can imagine her sticking her fingers in her ears when she doesn’t want to listen.
Can you imagine the meltdown if he remarries and has more kids? Does fancy red carpet events with the new love (BW or anyone) by his side?

"But WE ARE STILL MARRIED"

This won't end well. I hope he gets primary custody. I think Elsie is a mess largely due to her mother's behaviour and Ella may be hiding a lot of worry behind being "cool". AE keeps bringing up that Ella is 5.9". So what? She is still a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine the meltdown if he remarries and has more kids? Does fancy red carpet events with the new love (BW or anyone) by his side?

This won't end well. I hope he gets primary custody. I think Elsie is a mess largely due to her mother's behaviour and Ella may be hiding a lot of worry behind being "cool". AE keeps bringing up that Ella is 5.9". So what? She is still a child.
I despise parents weaponising their children is marriage breakdowns. Malice is using the kids as pawns. I think a lot of woman (who maybe have felt wronged by a partner & haven’t got over it and never will) are part of the gang. EVERYONE in life has went through an experience which is painful, humiliating, hurtful and it’s how you deal with it ?

Don’t forget she was the one from the beginning who turned to social media to tell the world he had left her … with every detail (her detail, her account of the situation) there are three sides to a story & usually the TRUTH is what no one fully gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Seriously! What the hell does her height have to do with anything? She’s still a child like you said, who is now in my opinion in the role of caregiver to her parent, and probably Elsie as well. Ella probably does whatever it takes to keep her mother from acting out and lashing out anymore than she already is. She’s a tit excuse for a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.