Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #4 He’s just not that into you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she has had lip fillers if you look at the other pics on that post it Looks like she has put lipstick over her Cupid’s bow which can have the same effect (basically she doesn’t have a clue on how to apply lipstick) 🤣🤣🤣
She’s definitely had lip fillers! I was watching in her in a film last night from about 2002 and they look nothing like those photos or the video she’s posted on IG. Also your lips usually get thinner as you get older and go through the menopause. Although there’s also probably a filter slapped on top as well.

Reactions: 9
I am just so shocked she doesn’t see what she’s doing is exactly dissing BW?! She really is just throwing herself a months long pity party. I just cannot feel sorry for her. If BW already has health conditions, as stated on previous threads, I think I would cut my losses before I ended up with severe anxiety and depression due to this tit show, but then again that’s exactly what AE and hate clan wants, make it impossible for him to move on.

• Heart
I’ve seen this scenario played out so many times in real life; she’s really not the first and she certainly won’t be the last. Knew one friend that despised her husband, they had a terrible relationship and was considering leaving him. He got in first and told her he was leaving for another woman and the lot went up. No one could really understand why she didn’t just say “oh goody! Bye then” it was that bad. It must trigger something in some women’s brains so the victim mentality comes out. 10 years on said friend is still wallowing that her husband walked out on her whilst him and the other woman appear blissfully happy. It’s really sad all that time wasted. Alice needs to come off SM ASAP.
Happened in my family. Relationship drifted and she left him. Told him they both deserved to find someone they had a spark with. He reluctantly went off and managed to find someone. She hit the roof and spent years attacking and abusing him. Painting him as the bad guy.

Also happened to another friend of friend. Wife left and went ballistic when the ex found love & still has a grudge and cant be in the same room as him 20 years on.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Happened in my family. Relationship drifted and she left him. Told him they both deserved to find someone they had a spark with. He reluctantly went off and managed to find someone. She hit the roof and spent years attacking and abusing him. Painting him as the bad guy.

Also happened to another friend of friend. Wife left and went ballistic when the ex found love & still has a grudge and cant be in the same room as him 20 years on.
Yep absolutely crazy. I understand tell it must hurt watching someone you loved be happy with someone else but they really do seem martyrs to their own misery. I seriously couldn’t do it- even if I cried myself to sleep for the rest of my life I have far too much pride to show it. What do they think the end goal is? They coming running back? Not happening!

Reactions: 11
I still cant get over the fact that Alice for months had no issues to call Ioan her ex, and now that he moved on it's suddenly wrong? Suddenly saying he is her ex is insulting or a PR campaign (LMAO)? Her followers are also so pathetic for egging her on as if this is normal? How pathetic can you be for attention to let a woman drive into the wall like this?

I get being upset if he actually cheated on her (as in before he told her that it's over), but she doesnt seem to have evidence of this (she would have posted), even if its very likely, but this doesnt really matter for her given the above: Ioan moving on is what hurts her the most.

I also noted that she said that the kids are mad that he is bleeping a 20 something year old. I thought Elsie didnt know?

On that note I hope Ioan made ANY arrangement for somebody to take care of the kids if something happens. Otherwise him announcing it while in France was so deeply irresponsible, he must have known how she would react (we all did)

Reactions: 15
I don't say this from a place of anything but concern for another human being but...she is clearly drinking while taking prescribed medication. This is all so sad to see.

I don't think she will listen to anything that doesn't echo her beliefs. Therapy seems futile at this point.

Reactions: 20
In one of the screenshots @welp posted, she says the children are only on tiktok (aren't there age limits on that app? I would've thought an 8 year old shouldn't be allowed) and in the next comment she says the elder follows IG on Instagram so she isn't just on tiktok, is she, Alice?
"I'm not dissing her but if I were.." What a high school comment.

A continuation from the lawyer comments:

1636015369586.png

Reactions: 5
Don't they realize that losing the love of my life, the one I cherished and talked about and posted pics of on SM with great pride is far far worse than simple 'embarrassment'?
I like how she is proving every single theory from here right.

On that note if I was her lawyer I'd be delighted to hear that I'm terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They certainly don’t say actors have fragile egos for no reason do they? She’s now got other (probably wronged women) fighting her corner adding to the circus. The problem is happy normal adjusted people only sympathise for so long and then they go back to their own lives so whilst she might be getting a few moments of satisfaction from all these posts and their reactions, long term it’s not helping. All she’ll be left with is the negative nellies who would chop off all men’s balls, damaged mental health, a worrying physical appearance and a really crappy outlook on life.

Reactions: 15
In one of the screenshots @welp posted, she says the children are only on tiktok (aren't there age limits on that app? I would've thought an 8 year old shouldn't be allowed) and in the next comment she says the elder follows IG on Instagram so she isn't just on tiktok, is she, Alice?
"I'm not dissing her but if I were.." What a high school comment.

A continuation from the lawyer comments:

View attachment 846023
She has no control either, over the situation or her own behaviour. If IG really cares about his kids he should be doing something about the kids. His ex is having a prolonged episode, just having a nanny there is not enough.

They certainly don’t say actors have fragile egos for no reason do they? She’s now got other (probably wronged women) fighting her corner adding to the circus. The problem is happy normal adjusted people only sympathise for so long and then they go back to their own lives so whilst she might be getting a few moments of satisfaction from all these posts and their reactions, long term it’s not helping. All she’ll be left with is the negative nellies who would chop off all men’s balls, damaged mental health, a worrying physical appearance and a really crappy outlook on life.
And no money. Or dignity.

Reactions: 8
I really feel she’s clutching at straws a bit by saying BW is young enough to be, and looks like she could be, his daughter. The age gap is 19 years. Sure, technically he is old enough to be her father but barely. It’s not like 19 is a particularly common age to be having children. Also, it’s really irrelevant. She’s nearly 30 and a consenting adult.

Reactions: 11
I really feel she’s clutching at straws a bit by saying BW is young enough to be, and looks like she could be, his daughter. The age gap is 19 years. Sure, technically he is old enough to be her father but barely. It’s not like 19 is a particularly common age to be having children. Also, it’s really irrelevant. She’s nearly 30 and a consenting adult.
Also me and my mom are 17 years apart (like she would be from his eldest). It absolutely doesnt feel like it has a sister vibe or anything

Yes, him dating a young woman is cliche, but the gaps are not creepy in any shape of form IMO, especially nowadays.

Reactions: 7
The irony of this is if AE had of kept her head high and made the kids her priority when LG left kept silent etc everyone would of been on her 'side' as it were when he posed the new picture of the girlfriend so soon after the marriage ending but as it stands I actually feel sorry for him with all her rants which is ridiculous really so she has just played into his hands with the public perception

She's starting to scare me 😬
Her kids aren't safe if shes drinking heavily around them

Reactions: 17
Not many people really care about age gaps unless it’s a 16 year old with a 50yr old. Most people understand consent and might have a giggle at an older man dating a younger woman but really have no other issues with it because they’re too invested in their own lives. It’s all very self-indulgent what she’s doing and even though she has been wronged you can imagine a lot of people thinking “no wonder he left her she’s batshit”.

I always think of Jennifer aniston and all the tit she went through. All that Team angelina v team Jen when her life was ripped apart, seeing them adopt all those children, get married and that was far higher profile. She stayed amazingly dignified and silent and I think that really helped her career and people really respected her. Now look who’s the winner in that situation. Life isn’t a pantomime people don’t go round booing the baddies- sometimes you e just got to let the universe take its path.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A couple of pages back someone posted a screenshot of a tweet where she said "Didn't anyone tell you if you can't something nice, don't say anything at all"
Ummmm ...
1636017818072.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.