Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #4 He’s just not that into you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously as home is supposed to be your place of safety, where you go to unwind and step away from unwanted attention without the likelihood of pictures or videos being taken, surely Alice should have known this by now. It's clear she didn't respect that boundary.

It's making me wonder if she was constantly looking for photo opportunities or videos she could take in stealth mode: Look everyone! Here's my husband looking pissed off! (He doesn't know I've posted it on my socials, har har). Here he is looking hot (as he is my possession and it will spark envy in a few followers)!

She obviously didn't think it was as big a problem as it became. It's very selfish behaviour, and it's clear they're two very different personalities on social media.

It makes me wonder which other boundaries she steamrollered over just for a few Likes, or even in private, because she feels she's always right.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
One thing I struggle to understand: why has she got multiples of everything? Multiple therapists, multiple lawyers? Surely having several different peoples input who are all getting diluted and different versions of a story are advising her conflicting resolutions or ways of working? I’ve never known somebody to have multiple therapists purely because sessions are intended to work through a list of things to help you and discuss problems in a specific way, rather than a scattered approach. It just seems like a way to weirdly flex the support network she (doesn’t) have and as if people working (with) for you are a status symbol, especially as she is discussing finances about lawyers too.

You can tell she has been absolutely caning the drink through these messages. Blind rage and so many spelling mistakes, but also no sense?!
Absolutely and completely bleeping batshit crazy! If I were Ioan I would move to Australia. She’s scary af!

Reactions: 7
More commentary and those Insta videos are sad not amusing like she thinks they are.

AE: The abject CRUELTY that the media is heaping on me is crushing. But I will NOT give up. duck you tabloids. He CHEATED ON ME while I was looking after his kids 8,000 miles away. Of course I'm furious Watch this space, guys

AE sold a story to said tabloids. A stupid move as tabloids will screw you over in a heartbeat.

AE: What? HOW did I diss her? I haven't dissed her and what if I diD? She SLEPT with my husband for duck's sake The media really wants to make me the villain. Why? Please stop.

You called BW "it" and "Instagram Acrobat" and more.

AE: I will not keep quiet. ON behalf of ALL women that this has happened to!

AE the feminist champion, unless she is slagging off other women!

AE: I would, but to add insult to injury he is trying to low-ball me and leave me with almost nothing I HAVE to fight to keep Gloria and find enough money for both girls to to this great school. *Very few good public schools in LA)
And my best friend. The person I told everything to - right up until that day at eh end of Auf=gust 2020 when he said "no more'. I just don't get how he can not miss it. 20 years of best friends:

Eh, because he's just not that into you now? In fact, completely over you.

AE: "The divorce is just a formality" I think its Bianca's team and she's losing her mind.

No, it is a formality at this stage. And someone else is losing their mind...

AE: Yeah - I don't get them. Also they keep going on about pride, dignity and embarrassing myself. Don't they realize that losing the love of my life, the one I cherished and talked about and posted pics of on SM with great pride is far far worse than simple 'embarrassment'?

IG was too much of her identity and her prized possession. That's not very feminist Alice. It's 2021.

AE: Actually the paper means EVERYTHING! It means he can't get remarried, for a start.

That's all it means.

AE: All the lawyers are terrified of social media because it takes their control away.

That might not be why they are terrified?!

AE: But divorce lawyers are mostly terrible. They earn upwards of $500 per call or email. and they advise couples to communicate through them. So that's what - 2k a day? Then they spend al their time telling you what you SHOULDN'T do. Because you might lose the...

She calls them terrible because they don't validate her antics. Right...

AE: "undignified" is my mantra, honey

We know. :sick:

AE: WHAT? He unfollowed me? Jesus bleeping christ. He was both of our friends. I am BEST friends with his wife but I was close to him too. He didn't like me speaking out. I'm actually really upset he's done that.

AE is going to find the transition from C List celeb to civilian very hard. Imagine wanting to be Piers Morgan's friend??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just gonna throw in my thread suggestion iy is short and sweet. I did mention it on the previous thread but not as a title suggestion

Malice in Wonderland.
I love this! Please nominate this title as soon as we get the messages that it’s time for a new thread.

Obviously as home is supposed to be your place of safety, where you go to unwind and step away from unwanted attention without the likelihood of pictures or videos being taken, surely Alice should have known this by now. It's clear she didn't respect that boundary.

It's making me wonder if she was constantly looking for photo opportunities or videos she could take in stealth mode: Look everyone! Here's my husband looking pissed off! (He doesn't know I've posted it on my socials, har har). Here he is looking hot (as he is my possession and it will spark envy in a few followers)!

She obviously didn't think it was as big a problem as it became. It's very selfish behaviour, and it's clear they're two very different personalities on social media.

It makes me wonder which other boundaries she steamrollered over just for a few Likes, or even in private, because she feels she's always right.
I think we’re lucky that she hasn’t started unleashing nudes and sex tapes. I have no doubt she has them but hopefully that’s a boundary she actually won’t cross.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Where are her friends? Like if p Morgan’s wife is her great friend why aren’t they rallying round her and telling her to stay off social media snd start minding herself??She is just providing the twit of a husband ammunition- which he will use to hurt her. It’s just bloody awful. she needs help and seems

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she has had lip fillers if you look at the other pics on that post it Looks like she has put lipstick over her Cupid’s bow which can have the same effect (basically she doesn’t have a clue on how to apply lipstick) 🤣🤣🤣
I disagree respectfully. She goes through lip fillers like she goes through wine! 🤣

• Haha
and there's more...

AE: I'm always kind to everyone. I don't pick fights.

Sure.....

AE: I don't want him back.

Except she said she was "conflicted" about it. She would take him back. And then give him hell for the rest of his life...

I think we’re lucky that she hasn’t started unleashing nudes and sex tapes. I have no doubt she has them but hopefully that’s a boundary she actually won’t cross.
Isn't it a criminal offence to release that? I don't think she is that nuts.

• Haha
Where are her friends? Like if p Morgan’s wife is her great friend why aren’t they rallying round her and telling her to stay off social media snd start minding herself??She is just providing the twit of a husband ammunition- which he will use to hurt her. It’s just bloody awful. she needs help and seems
Honestly it sounds like they have. It sounds like literally everyone in her life has spoken to her about the SM stuff - including her husband. She’s addicted.

Reactions: 9
I doubt the lawyers are terrified they’re just rubbing their hands together. I bet every other day his legal team are sending hers correspondence to ask her to stop this.

Thread title.

Alice, Alice …. Where the duck is Ioan ???

That’s the question we should all be asking. He needs to get the hell off set and go and make sure his kids are safe and take some responsibility.
Alice needs placed in some sort of facility to access help. How he can go to work and carry on while his children are in crisis is totally disgraceful.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if anyone has asked her what she wants to achieve?

dad needs to get back to his kids pronto I agree.

Reactions: 3
Thread Title Suggestion: Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #5 Won't somebody please think of the children?

Reactions: 14
In the new photos of him on set, albeit half his face is covered with a mask, he looks older and tired. He has gone down the dark auburn hair dye route that ageing males do, which looks ok at the moment but give it a few years. And his hairline does look suspiciously full and even which probably means she is right about the hair transplant. Maybe he has been pulling his hair out in the last few years.

Edit, just saw the tweet @Silver Linings posted, not just me who thinks he has had a reddish tint put through.

Reactions: 6
Thread title.

Alice, Alice …. Where the duck is Ioan ???

That’s the question we should all be asking. He needs to get the hell off set and go and make sure his kids are safe and take some responsibility.
Alice needs placed in some sort of facility to access help. How he can go to work and carry on while his children are in crisis is totally disgraceful.
Thank you for saying this! I was trying to make this point in the last thread (I think?) but it seems urgent now that he returns to them or puts some form of care in place for when Alice really goes haywire and does something truly mad.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.