Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #138 Alice, the Sobriety Motivator, Grief Appropriator, Parental Alienator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mAlice always looks blotto. Her vastly overused filters just do not help her. Think we haven't seen the real mAlice since the Lorraine appearance
Something so wrong when you can't even show your true self.
So true! She's trying to maintain to her FM's that she's coping but she isn't. She's a complete an utter mess ffs!

Reactions: 6
So true! She's trying to maintain to her FM's that she's coping but she isn't. She's a complete an utter mess ffs!
As someone said before she’s literally her own worse enemy… how the fck she’s not got at least 20 lists on the go ( that’s me lol) I’ll never know.
obvs Her lists are , get drunk , be mean, moan, grief thief, tell lies … 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh that is annoying for you 😢

Did you try searching for ”Ioan Gruffudd” rather than “Forever”?

I get a list of his stuff when I do it that way.
Sorry to derail this thread guys! But yes I did and it’s still not showing up. Not to worry. Will persevere with my phone plugged in! Thank you for your help @sallygsoton. Much appreciated! 😘

Reactions: 5
I can’t remember who recommended “Forever” to me, but whoever you were; thank you very much! It’s fantastic! I fear I may be falling madly and deeply in love with Ioan, (even more than I had before 😂) don’t tell my husband! But he is saying to me “so you are only watching programs that include IG now?”.
I can only watch it on a random free streaming service I found via google on my phone, none of the usual streaming services seem to stream it in Ireland. I tried Disney+, Apple, Amazon etc and nothing! Ah well at least I still can watch it.

mAlice is still a c*nt btw. I honestly don’t understand how he stuck around for so long.

Also; RIP to the Queen. I may be Irish but I had a huge amount of respect for her. 🇬🇧
That was me! 😊 I'm so glad you're loving it! 🧣❤ (scarf love for Forever & Henry Morgan) #SaveForever

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That was me! 😊 I'm so glad you're loving it! 🧣❤ (scarf love for Forever & Henry Morgan) #SaveForever
@Fed Up thank you dear friend! I am really enjoying it!! Fantastic recommendation 🥰
Gosh I hope Ioan starts acting again soon… I know he already has enough on his overflowing plate but, I do love watching him. I suspect (and hope) that when everything is done and IG is finally free of the shackles of Big Al that IG’s career will soar.
Here’s hoping! 🤞

• Heart
@Fed Up thank you dear friend! I am really enjoying it!! Fantastic recommendation 🥰
Gosh I hope Ioan starts acting again soon… I know he already has enough on his overflowing plate but, I do love watching him. I suspect (and hope) that when everything is done and IG is finally free of the shackles of Big Al that IG’s career will soar.
Here’s hoping! 🤞
I really hope Ioan's career soars and he finds his happy ever after with Bianca!
I really hope that Alice moves on and gets over the animosity she's carrying if not for herself but for those two girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Here’s hoping! 🤞
I found this yesterday on IMDB Pro:

"Jul 29 at 1:22 PM | IMDbPro updateJul 29 at 1:22 PM | IMDbPro update
Ioan Gruffudd Is Now Repped by Creative Artists Agency (CAA) (Talent Agent)"

For you CA people, and people who know about "the industry", is changing talent agent/agency's to CAA a good sign? I don't know who he had before. Is CAA one of the top agency's?

Reactions: 12
I found this yesterday on IMDB Pro:

"Jul 29 at 1:22 PM | IMDbPro updateJul 29 at 1:22 PM | IMDbPro update
Ioan Gruffudd Is Now Repped by Creative Artists Agency (CAA) (Talent Agent)"

For you CA people, and people who know about "the industry", is changing talent agent/agency's to CAA a good sign? I don't know who he had before. Is CAA one of the top agency's?
CAA acquired ICM (his previous agency) in 2021, so it may be just an administrative thing. CAA has long been considered the most prestigious agency of the big three.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
CAA only works with more established talent and does not accept outside submissions. The most common way to get signed by CAA is to first work with a smaller boutique agency to build up your acting resume to be noticed.

Go Yo 😁

Creative Artists Deal for ICM Is Set to Reshape Hollywood’s Talent Business
The sum was not disclosed, but the merger of two rival agencies is the industry’s largest in a decade.

You lose! Big Al

Reactions: 11
I really hope Ioan's career soars and he finds his happy ever after with Bianca!
I really hope that Alice moves on and gets over the animosity she's carrying if not for herself but for those two girls.
If his career soars I just hope Alice does not benefit financially in any way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I've been absent from the big Al threads I couldn't read about her woe is me when she's really privileged. I've had the worst week of my life my dear cat has oral cancer and he's only 6 years old he doesn't have long left to live. I received a text from NHS while I was work stating I had an appointment with gynecology on Wednesday anyone who knows the NHS knows appointments normally take ages. I called up and they said I had high grade severe dyskaryosis abnormal cells so I'm going for tests and biopsy. Then the Queen dies 😭 I still went to work to finish a course as I knew id just wallow in bed crying and I managed to pass. They say bad things happen in 3s I hope that's it for us a truly crappy week.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I've been absent from the big Al threads I couldn't read about her woe is me when she's really privileged. I've had the worst week of my life my dear cat has oral cancer and he's only 6 years old he doesn't have long left to live. I received a text from NHS while I was work stating I had an appointment with gynecology on Wednesday anyone who knows the NHS knows appointments normally take ages. I called up and they said I had high grade severe dyskaryosis abnormal cells so I'm going for tests and biopsy. Then the Queen dies 😭 I still went to work to finish a course as I knew id just wallow in bed crying and I managed to pass. They say bad things happen in 3s I hope that's it for us a truly crappy week.
Everything crossed for you and a positive outcome from your appointment. It's really good that you have gotten a call back so quickly because the earlier these changes are caught the better. 🤞🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I will be thinking of you. I had a similar diagnosis last year. I had exploratory surgery so the surgeon could find out what he was dealing with. Then had full hysterectomy. I had no symptoms, wouldn't have known anything was up if I hadn't had regular smear tests. Parts of NZ were in lockdown when this happened to me, I couldn't have anyone with me in hospital for either operation. Then you start googling and your brain goes to dark places. Keep positive and get things sorted quickly. It was during my recovery that I discovered Alice.
My cat is the love of my life (don't tell my husband or the dog), I'm thinking of your baby too. Yes, not the best week. xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I will be thinking of you. I had a similar diagnosis last year. I had exploratory surgery so the surgeon could find out what he was dealing with. Then had full hysterectomy. I had no symptoms, wouldn't have known anything was up if I hadn't had regular smear tests. Parts of NZ were in lockdown when this happened to me, I couldn't have anyone with me in hospital for either operation. Then you start googling and your brain goes to dark places. Keep positive and get things sorted quickly. It was during my recovery that I discovered Alice.
My cat is the love of my life (don't tell my husband or the dog), I'm thinking of your baby too. Yes, not the best week. xxxx
My doctor says ‘never google your symptoms’, she's right, you’ll scare yourself to death.😱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thinking of you and sending my love xxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yikes, I hope everything goes very well for you and sending cuddles to your little moggy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“Only the very low among us choose to attack a person for the way they express their grief.”

This is like one of the HIGHLIGHTS of her problematic behaviors and beliefs.

Grief is inevitable.
Grief is not our fault.
But how we hold it is entirely our responsibility.

This harkens back to her old, shallow excuses for abusing Ioan:
“I was upset!!”
“He’s taking out a restraining order on his wife who was simply HURT???”
“Yes, I was angry, but that’s normal when your husband ups and leaves his family!!”

Like this is so toxic and gaslight-y af, to minimize the extent of your damage and now to insult people who call you out on the ways in which you express “grief” (in quotes because I don’t believe she was grieving the loss of the Queen very much). People have a right to check you when your means of pacifying your grief involve harming other people, self-centering, grief-thieving, violating people’s privacy, lying, gaslighting, etc. In Arab culture calling people snakes is especially offensive because they are considered the “lowest” things to the ground. She’s a snake. Deadass.

“Only the very low among us” witch duck the duck off a bleeping ledge.

Anyway bore da, homies. 🌞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1570157

Receipt for you @Autisteuse

View attachment 1570155

As if autocorrect would change majesty to magesty!!! 🤥 Nice try Alice! 😜

View attachment 1570156

Who dis??? Naughty Tattler! 🤭
You are now … for some of us lmao, our eyes and ears on her IG please keep screenshots coming of anything new 🤪

nd I know autocorrect 😂🤣 good one Aliceesh… grrr bloody autocorrect 😂🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Here’s hoping! 🤞
Even though this has been mentioned a billion times on here lol I’ve just googled it and it sounds really good 🥰 popped it on my watch list 😀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.