Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #138 Alice, the Sobriety Motivator, Grief Appropriator, Parental Alienator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been absent from the big Al threads I couldn't read about her woe is me when she's really privileged. I've had the worst week of my life my dear cat has oral cancer and he's only 6 years old he doesn't have long left to live. I received a text from NHS while I was work stating I had an appointment with gynecology on Wednesday anyone who knows the NHS knows appointments normally take ages. I called up and they said I had high grade severe dyskaryosis abnormal cells so I'm going for tests and biopsy. Then the Queen dies 😭 I still went to work to finish a course as I knew id just wallow in bed crying and I managed to pass. They say bad things happen in 3s I hope that's it for us a truly crappy week.
The vast majority of animals on this planet live short, hungry, fearful lives. Your beloved cat has been given 6 years of warmth, food, shelter, affection and love from you, he's a very lucky boy. Even his last days will be comfortable and pain-free, thanks entirely to you. Of course you'll be devastated if anything happens to him, but always know that you have given him a truly wonderful life, no matter how short. I'm a cat lady too, I feel your pain ♥.
The fact that you got out of bed, to go to take a work course, and then to pass it, speaks volumes about your strength of character. To keep this on topic, *some* folks could take a leaf out of your book (Yes Alice, we're talking about you)

I know that the gynae stuff is scary, but if you have regular smear tests, anything concerning tends to be picked up before it gets out of hand. You would probably be shocked if you knew just how many women of child-bearing age, have had biopsies, cervical surgery and treatment for this, it's so common now that the smear tests check for HPV infections. Please try not to freak out too much, the early appointment doesn't mean anything, all women with an abnormal smear result should get a quick referral to gynae, even those with minor changes. I know the NHS is "on its knees" according to the Press, but we're still going, we still have doctors and nurses and midwives and receptionists, we are still open for business!

@veevee04 As is so often the case, things will probably get worse before they get better. But they will get better, sooner or later. We have your back...take care of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You are now … for some of us lmao, our eyes and ears on her IG please keep screenshots coming of anything new 🤪

nd I know autocorrect 😂🤣 good one Aliceesh… grrr bloody autocorrect 😂🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Even though this has been mentioned a billion times on here lol I’ve just googled it and it sounds really good 🥰 popped it on my watch list 😀
I’m still there! Please don’t hate me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We walked to our gates this morning to watch the Queen's cortege progress. We had invited our Kirk, and our farmers and their families. Its a gorgeous day here, but so quiet. Just done with a picnic for everyone. We will miss seeing her around here.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I still think mAlice strongly believes if she could get to Ioan alone she could beat him into submission to return.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
We walked to our gates this morning to watch the Queen's cortege progress. We had invited our Kirk, and our farmers and their families. Its a gorgeous day here, but so quiet. Just done with a picnic for everyone. We will miss seeing her around here.
CNN aired aerial views of the cortege's progress as it traveled through the countryside. It was easy to see why she loved it there - you live in a beautiful place.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've been absent from the big Al threads I couldn't read about her woe is me when she's really privileged. I've had the worst week of my life my dear cat has oral cancer and he's only 6 years old he doesn't have long left to live. I received a text from NHS while I was work stating I had an appointment with gynecology on Wednesday anyone who knows the NHS knows appointments normally take ages. I called up and they said I had high grade severe dyskaryosis abnormal cells so I'm going for tests and biopsy. Then the Queen dies 😭 I still went to work to finish a course as I knew id just wallow in bed crying and I managed to pass. They say bad things happen in 3s I hope that's it for us a truly crappy week.
Sending both you and your beautiful kitty lots of hugs and prayers. If he could I'm sure he would thank you for the life of love, cuddles, safety and joy you have given him. Try not to stress too much about the medical tests, biopsy and possible results. I found that Medicare here in Australia really prioritise anything potentially cancerous even when much of our medical system is also struggling. Kudos to you on managing to continue working, finishing that course and still passing!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I see mAlice the one & T'onely
is yet again letting his mouth write cheques that his stoopid ass can't cash on Twitter - eedjit.

(Stolen from Captain Lee lol)

I've heard a few lovely stories of the Queen whilst she was up at her beloved Balmoral. Her wit was amazing. When I was younger we (Mum,Dad & Granny Granda) would visit to watch the Queen & family at Crathie Kirk. Also saw her one time I was at The Royal Highland Show. Very fond memories.

We also used to go to the Hilton Craigendarroch regularly when I was younger (which can't be far from you x) A few times we were there Princess Diana was there using the swimming pool. I remember one time we were there (and Princess Di) our little Lhasa Apso managed to sneak inside & had made herself very comfortable at the bar 😬 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
did Alice forget the families and friends of the victims of 9/11 today?
(I don't do insta or twitter)

certainly this is another day for her to exert herself in her role of "grief thief"?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
“Only the very low among us choose to attack a person for the way they express their grief.”

This is like one of the HIGHLIGHTS of her problematic behaviors and beliefs.
She hates accountability.

AE: ‘😭expresses exactly the way I feel. Sending love to everyone else who feels the same. 💔💔💔💔💔💔

It would have been better to post nothing than that ridiculous 'tribute'. ‘😭’ = "I don't really give a duck about the Queen but I know I am expected to post something about it."

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The Queen was the most photographed person in history. It’s not hard to find a beautiful picture for your tribute. But this is Alice and she’s a lazy bastard.
A picture of the Queen would have made it about the Queen. A crying emoji made it about Alice.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
did Alice forget the families and friends of the victims of 9/11 today?
(I don't do insta or twitter)

certainly this is another day for her to exert herself in her role of "grief thief"?
I'm so shocked she hasn't posted about 9/11. She blocked me so I'm relying on all you to keep me updated lol

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I see mAlice the one & T'onely
is yet again letting his mouth write cheques that his stoopid ass can't cash on Twitter - eedjit.

(Stolen from Captain Lee lol)
He's not a royalist apparently yet he's outright ranting and raving about Meghan Markle. No offense to the elder Evans' but they unleashed three absolute morons on the world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He's not a royalist apparently yet he's outright ranting and raving about Meghan Markle. No offense to the elder Evans' but they unleashed three absolute morons on the world.
Sorry but poor Phil shouldn't be associated with the elder 2 Evans. He sensibly didn't respond when AE tagged him on Twitter. Cocksock is either AE or she is paying her bro to be a rent-a-troll. Or does Tone only get paid when it's about IG/BW? In that case, this is AE below:

Cocksock: Harry and MM can go and eat tit as far as I am concerned!

Even some FMs aren't too happy about this nasty tweet!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Sorry but poor Phil shouldn't be associated with the elder 2 Evans. He sensibly didn't respond when AE tagged him on Twitter. Cocksock is either AE or she is paying her bro to be a rent-a-troll. Or does Tone only get paid when it's about IG/BW? In that case, this is AE below:

Cocksock: Harry and MM can go and eat tit as far as I am concerned!

Even some FMs aren't too happy about this nasty tweet!
I understood that poor Phil is some sort of conspiracy theorist nutjob so while he's keeping a lower profile he's still not exactly the full shilling either!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Alice also ranted about Harry and Meghan several times didn’t she? It’s an idiotic thing to use your high profile platform to abuse others, than cry troll when people do the same to you. Hypocrites, the pair of them.

Alice’s own actions and words provide so much evidence of her cuntiness, you’d have to be a ‘tit-eating’ FM not to see that she deserves almost everything written about her here.

Maybe sockbro should join the H&M thread on Tattle and vent the hatred for them here, and stick to the VR fishing posts on Twitter to prevent more rats FMs fleeing the sinking ship 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.