Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I just had a quick look. So this backfired on Alice. The judge has ordered in person visitation for Ioan on Saturdays and lots of phone calls and Facetime. He's also ordered therapy for the girls and under the circumstances, I'm sure it will be in person at the therapists office to ensure Alice doesn't influence the girls and they can talk freely and in a safe environment.

This is so good! And it is exactly what Alice has been fighting. What a win for Ioan and the girls. 🔥🔥

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Hey all, sorry for the long hiatus. 💜 Do we still need the latest court docs uploaded? I bought them, let me know if you all would like copies. Too busy at work today to properly catch up!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

veevee04

VIP Member
I've been absent from the big Al threads I couldn't read about her woe is me when she's really privileged. I've had the worst week of my life my dear cat has oral cancer and he's only 6 years old he doesn't have long left to live. I received a text from NHS while I was work stating I had an appointment with gynecology on Wednesday anyone who knows the NHS knows appointments normally take ages. I called up and they said I had high grade severe dyskaryosis abnormal cells so I'm going for tests and biopsy. Then the Queen dies 😭 I still went to work to finish a course as I knew id just wallow in bed crying and I managed to pass. They say bad things happen in 3s I hope that's it for us a truly shitty week.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Can I just do a quick straw poll - how many adults reading here don’t know what colour tears are, without checking?

Sad face if you don’t know

Thumbs up if you do know

Thank you in advance for assisting with my ‘how thick is Alice Evans’ science project.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Possibly. Have to review first before answering... I'm sneaking this in at work and haven't properly reviewed the documents.

Here is a folder with the pertinent stuff. I left out the proofs of service and rejected orders, etc., but can upload them if needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Invictus

Chatty Member
None of this is actually about her mother. It's all about promoting the idea of losing a mom and children without their mother...She's looking at losing custody of her kids so her response is to fake pain about a lost relationship, blather on about how important mothers are, etc etc. It's another giant set-up for her woe is me.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Georgie883

VIP Member
Hi Turds, been giving myself Alice time out a lately, but this made me giggle on FB earlier so thought i’d share, I mean it’s not Alice related but then again maybe Thomas has met her? 😂

FFDFBD1F-C5F4-4D26-AD07-235C56225B59.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41

CantieQuine

Chatty Member
Big Life lesson with 9/11: time doesn't stand still for anyone, you have to live life to the fullest, and keep moving. Getting bogged down is not living. Cherish those you love. Love is a gift. It's true, doesn't seek its own way or despise. That's why mAlice just really has it all wrong. Love isn't about using her girls to hurt Ioan or punishment for him. That is not loving the girls at all. Love isn't about selfishness or ego. mAlice hates. Everybody. Herself.
Love is about breathing, putting one foot in front of the other and doing your best at caring outside yourself. Most everyone has issues to deal with, health problems to deal with, difficulties and trials. But keeping your heart from going to the dark side is a priority. Joy is free. Kindness is free. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Mad Betty

VIP Member
There is no good reason to fight therapy for the girls and visitation for Ioan. She doesn't want of those girls telling the truth and blowing her victim narrative.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Tuppence

The Queen was the most photographed person in history. It’s not hard to find a beautiful picture for your tribute. But this is Alice and she’s a lazy bastard.
A picture of the Queen would have made it about the Queen. A crying emoji made it about Alice.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Mad Betty

VIP Member
If she has abused those children I hope it’s more than a tag she gets. Haven’t said the c-word in weeks. But she is the biggest!
I suspect she's laid hands on those girls more than once. I suspect Ioan knows this and she knows he knows, thus the absolute refusal to allow them to go to therapy. I also suspect there is an ongoing pattern of threatening self harm in front of the girls to potentially get her way, and this would also come out in therapy. I pay attention to patterns of behavior. My feeling is that only a few people know what really went on in that home and it wasn't at all pretty. And it will come out. You can't stop children from speaking the truth. Even threats and sob stories to try and stop them from talking honestly about what they have experienced wears thin at some point. The right therapist would offer a safe container to get it all out.

And finally, she is still a cunt for holding those girls back from seeing their father and seeing a therapist to help them process and heal.

My opinions. 😎

ETA: to add the word cunt for @M33L4 and because.... YES.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

welp

VIP Member
It's all poor me when it's actually self inflicted. She could have been living a new life in relative comfort if she hadn't let spite get a grip of her. Whatever is on the table it won't be anything like the original offer because she scuppered Ioan's earning ability. Who wants to employ someone when there's so much bad publicity and the off chance of an ex trying to get you cancelled.
Ioan's earning ability is going to be a 50/50 call. Either she smashed his career or it will enhance it.

The thing is more that she obviously allows the judge to make the call on what she gets, and they go by numbers, and it wont be 300k/year and a lump sum (like he graciously offered) with what he earned the past years. Even if she gets a daft judge that gives her more than she is entitled too (that happens), Ioan would 100 % win an appeal to pay less like many others did before him.

Also obviously this whole divorce that only became so expensive because of her antics has probably slashed all their assets, so besides getting less support she will also get pretty much nothing in the end in terms of assets value (because they will all have to use it to pay their lawyer fees)

It's truly insane what is being done to Alice....by Alice.

Meanwhile Ioan despite graciously offering her a very good settlement and not saying anything against her despite her abuse (he was even prepared to keep her abuse a secret if they just get the divorce done) lost everything he had worked so hard for (money, kids, career, house) because of Alice. What did Alice lose? She still has the kids and will have them until they also have enough of her. She still has the house and even if she wont she never would have had it without him (in fact neither would she have the kids that costed 100k!). She never had a career to begin with or own money (to that magnitute). The only thing she lost is the husband she abused and the lifestyle he provided.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Deryn

Just thinking back to A doing IVF so many times (was it 8?). I did a year of fertility treatments, including one round of IVF which resulted in a pregnancy but unfortunately I miscarried. Though part of me wanted desperately to try again, it didn't make sense to me to take that financial risk when the statistics of success at my age were so low. I do remember thinking about this aspect of the process: I had a whole team of people in that doctor's office trying to help me reach my goal. It was a strange feeling, as one doesn't always have such support in one's life, and it was kind of intoxicating. Again, my rational, practical self made the decision to stop there. Betting that A really really enjoyed that aspect of the process and enjoyed trying again and again. Speaking of intoxicating, I have been on a kick to get healthy and one of the choices I've made is to give up alcohol. I never drank that much, but my body just doesn't like even a bit as I get older. So I am now 5 months alcohol free. When I saw the pic of A and the rose box at TJ's, I actually shuddered. It's not easy to make healthy choices. I work multiple jobs, have multiple professional positions, and take care of my kids, and it would be nice to just loaf about and eat and drink whatever feels good at the moment, especially as I've struggled a lot and feel dead tired most of the time. But I know in the long run I will be better able to function, do my jobs, take care of my kids, and enjoy a healthy, fulfilling life. Also just want to say I hope that I and the two Es are able to be together again soon. Hang in there, I and Es (and B)!

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Imagine saying to someone who lost their mother in childhood she feels the same. Fuck off. Our best man died when his daughter was 18 months old. It’s not even remotely the same as losing a parent in adulthood.

• Heart
  • Sad

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
Despite the fact that the threads have slowed down a little due to Alice's inactivity (woohoo! Glad to see it), does anyone else still check daily to see what's going on? For almost a year I've been glued to this place, it's really difficult to break the habit!

I reckon this will ultimately be how it ends. Just a slow tailing off as she either finally decides to stop abusing Ioan publicly, or is prevented by external forces from doing so. I just hope behind the scenes the girls and Ioan and Bianca are doing okay.

• Heart