Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #138 Alice, the Sobriety Motivator, Grief Appropriator, Parental Alienator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many thanks and congratulations to @kingseven for the new thread title!!! šŸŒ¹

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.

(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...7-check-those-french-letters-pharaohly.33016/
===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Schedule of Upcoming Court Hearings & GoFundMe link are behind spoiler
Court docs are in the wiki (see pink wiki button)
(11 October 2022) Cuntdown to Custody Hearing <Ref: post #93, thread #117>:
(25 November 2022) approximate date for a hearing (45 days after the initial custody hearing) to determine the exact timeshare of their parenting time, that's what Ioan requested <Ref: post #286, thread #120>
(19 January 2023) Cuntdown to Status and Trial Setting Conference <Ref: posts #717, #729, & #761, thread #125>:
Note: This 19 January 2023 date is the conference date for the 20 July 2022 "Request for Trial Setting" to the Court to settle Dissolution of the marriage, Child Custody, Child Visitation, Child Support, Division of Property, Attorney Fees and Costs, Validity of the Premarital Agreement. It also listed an Injunctive Order (possibly for non-disparagement of the ex-spouse to the children or in public). Expect up to 3 days for this.<Ref: post #36, thread #123>

This conference for the Status and Trial Setting is where the parties can either inform the judge that an agreement has been reached or generally the status of it, or determine a date for the trial, if all things are ready for it, or make other orders (can end up in a back and forth). <Ref: post #761, thread #125>
Link to Alice's GoFundMe:
Words from @Mad Betty:
1660700230071.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls :

1656777334565.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have this intense anger that any lawyer would represent Alice in going for sole custody. How do they sleep at night?

Reactions: 15
I have this intense anger that any lawyer would represent Alice in going for sole custody. How do they sleep at night?
They sleep on on the piles of money they get?

Not all lawyers do this, just like not all people react in the way mAlice has. Whatever her lawyer has said, it has largely shut her down. She's still popping up on sock accounts or the random grief trolling.

Reactions: 16
FFS!ā€¦ Her Instagram followers are an absolute bunch of fuckwits! Alice was born in the USA. Sheā€™s spent more years living in Europe & the USA than she has in the UK & yet theyā€™re acting like Alice is part of the Royal family!!!

Sheā€™ll be clapping her hands in privateā€¦ Ioanā€™s never going to get that knighthood now!!! šŸ«¢

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Soundly, covered by a blanket of lovely money. Big Al has been very quiet, house is next, then custody, half of nothing is nothing.

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m actually devastated by the Queenā€™s passing - I never thought I would be, being a thoroughgoing republican. But the glue that held the UK and NI together (at least the Unionists in the latter) is now gone. I just donā€™t know where our country will go from here.
I havenā€™t seen the posts speaking to Alice as if the Queenā€™s death is a personal tragedy - do we have screenshots? How nauseating, though. Malice will have at least ten days of grief-thieving before Charles becomes King. Pull out your sick-bowls now. However, if she remains totally silent during the period of mourning, Iā€™ll find that pretty ominous - it will mean that sheā€™s cooking up some dastardly plan.
I hope everyone is well. Iā€™ve been in so much pain this week that it terrifies me. @upyernelly, how are you doing? Youā€™ve been in my thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I canā€™t say anything that hasnā€™t already been roundly covered, but mother of god, if ever there was an example of the sheer antithesis of the Queenā€™s dignity, grace and decorumā€¦ that post is IT. Such a ham-fisted attempt at collective empathy, completely inappropriate šŸ˜ canā€™t even manage a single word of tribute or reflectionā€¦ just all about HER and HER reaction. As usual.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I won't lie, I cried my eyes out last night.
I had a little tear too. I wonder how Malice reacted? Canā€™t imagine her watching the coverage with any genuine sadness, I feel like her brain would go straight to how it could best serve her. Another opportunity for a public performance about how caring she is šŸ˜’

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So amazing for the rainbows to come out last night at Windsor and Buckingham Palace. Was having a tear here as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Though I donā€™t particularly favor the concept of monarchy and donā€™t particularly fancy the Royal Family, I can understand, respect, and uplift those who are grieving at this time. My beliefs and opinions aside, I imagine Queen Elizabeth was long viewed as a powerful ā€œmotherā€ figure to some, a noble friend of the UK, and most certainly a protector. And when we lose our sense of protection, sometimes panic and perhaps a subtle, sudden sense of abandonment and helplessness ensues. And I donā€™t want UK friends in here bearing those insecurities.

Fun story for which I CAN appreciate the Queen, especially as an Arab who loves Southwest Asia (the Middle East) but also has some fair critiques of certain social practices, like with any other country:

In the early 2000ā€™s, the Queen met with the Saudi Arabian Crown Prince, Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, better known as ā€œAbdullah,ā€ at her Scotland Castle. She offered to show him around the estate but when he got in the car, he realized the Queen was driving lmao.

Women werenā€™t allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia, due to an Islamic belief called ā€œWahhabism.ā€ The ban was lifted just a few years ago, but not at the time of Queen Elizabeth driving Abdullah around.

So he was VERY nervous sitting in the car with her, and the Queen did not hesitate to put a foot on that pedal. šŸ˜‚ At some point he even had to tell his interpreter to tell the Queen to please stop looking off the road to show him various parts of the estate and please keep her eyes on the road! He was very shaken.

That story makes me smile. No, the Queen didnā€™t exactly do a stellar job driving him about, but it was fulfilling to see the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia share a vehicle with a woman in the passenger seat and, perhaps, have a bit of a (deserved) prank pulled on him. šŸ¤£

I see Alice is grief-thieving again. My autocorrect changed ā€œthievingā€ to ā€œthriving,ā€ for some reason, which is still quite fitting. Well, like welp said I canā€™t fully fault her for doing something that millions are doing every second and perhaps for the next few days.

She still doesnā€™t get a pass from me, however. What DOES upset me deeply, is knowing her intentions; knowing the real reason why she would share that post, which is rooted in self-centeredness and not genuine, raw grief. Imo you gotta answer to God for that one day, and it ainā€™t gonā€™ be a nice chat.

Has anyone come to realize that her profile has become a somewhat morbid collection of posts about ascended people? (I try not to say ā€œdeceasedā€ cuz seminarian lol.) Anyone think thatā€™s really uncomfy? This is the outlet through which Alice now allows herself to grab and maintain attention, as she has clearly been barred by her lawyer from discussing Ioan and B.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Same here when the BBC announced her passing and played the national anthem and I'm no royalist by any means but there was something very special about the Queen ā¤
Same here! Iā€™ve never been a big royalist but last night was something else! Sheā€™s been a bit part of everyoneā€™s lives for so long! Just canā€™t believe sheā€™s not here anymore. I take comfort in the fact that Elizabeth and Philip are now together again ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes, a tear here too for the Queens passing...

How dare Alice, who is so keen on telling us she is AMERICAN, put herself forward as deserving of sympathy as a BRITSH subject :mad:

This is my favourite photo of the Queen and Philip. Loving their smiles...and after 70 odd years!

1662714408105.png
ā™„

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She really DGAF. Didn't correct the spelling or reply to people who said she was disrespectful either.

I hope it's because she is busy packing.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She really DGAF. Didn't correct the spelling or reply to people who said she was disrespectful either.

I hope it's because she is busy packing.
I had this thought that perhaps she is trying to prove she can do a post then not look at SM for 24 hrs? Becos the proof is that she use to post for 30min every 2-4 hrs over a 24hr period. Perhaps Iā€™m wrong just a feeling I got.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.