Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #138 Alice, the Sobriety Motivator, Grief Appropriator, Parental Alienator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really DGAF. Didn't correct the spelling or reply to people who said she was disrespectful either.

I hope it's because she is busy packing.
Packing lol ?? Chucking all her tat into a skip surely .. or is she still holding out for the house and million a bucks a month in maintenance?
Yey cannot believe she hasn’t changed it ! She obvs double dropped on Valium last night 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m actually devastated by the Queen’s passing - I never thought I would be, being a thoroughgoing republican. But the glue that held the UK and NI together (at least the Unionists in the latter) is now gone. I just don’t know where our country will go from here.
I haven’t seen the posts speaking to Alice as if the Queen’s death is a personal tragedy - do we have screenshots? How nauseating, though. Malice will have at least ten days of grief-thieving before Charles becomes King. Pull out your sick-bowls now. However, if she remains totally silent during the period of mourning, I’ll find that pretty ominous - it will mean that she’s cooking up some dastardly plan.
I hope everyone is well. I’ve been in so much pain this week that it terrifies me. @upyernelly, how are you doing? You’ve been in my thoughts.
I’m devastated also, she was such a gracious,strong woman. I’m sorry to hear your in a lot of pain. Have you spoke to a doctor?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
One reason why I find Alice's post funny is that Generation Z/Alpha (those who are even younger than Bianca, Alice) largely uses the crying emoji as a "This is so hilarious that I'm crying so much" emoji.

Ella 100 % cringed at this

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Do not mistake her stupidity for being thick as 💩 🙄😭

And should it not be ‘your’ magesty??? When I read it I hear it in my head as if Billy Butcher is saying it as it reads now !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she bleeping joking? An emoji? Spelt wrong?
Is this grief tourist destination too popular for her?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Dear @SusanC, have you solved your problem with the ads blocking the left side of your screen? i had this problem myself on the laptop (not on the phone), and 2 solutions that worked are:
2) at first i inspected the page to close the add (click right on the page, click on inspect, click on the x of the advertisement). Inspecting the page made that x visible
1) with less effort: i downloaded an add blocker plugin. wow!
Hope this helps

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1565717
Nobody cares Jason, you ignorant slut.
Spell her name right ffs!

One reason why I find Alice's post funny is that Generation Z/Alpha (those who are even younger than Bianca, Alice) largely uses the crying emoji as a "This is so hilarious that I'm crying so much" emoji.

Ella 100 % cringed at this
Yeah my kids would use such an emoji as a form of sarcasm. Though even with this they showed more respect than God awful alcho!

I have this intense anger that any lawyer would represent Alice in going for sole custody. How do they sleep at night?
Is she going to try for sole custody?

I'm trying to catch up as my niece naps in the car (she's only 3 so acceptable napping lol).

FFS!… Her Instagram followers are an absolute bunch of fuckwits! Alice was born in the USA. She’s spent more years living in Europe & the USA than she has in the UK & yet they’re acting like Alice is part of the Royal family!!!

She’ll be clapping her hands in private… Ioan’s never going to get that knighthood now!!! 🫢
King Charles is very, very fond of Wales so he may still be granted one, well at least an OBE or such!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I'll miss the queen. She's been one of the few constants, and she was amazing.
I was more republican when I was younger, but after all the elected disasters (regardless of the party), I see no harm in the monarchy. I'd take Elisabeth II over all the presidents and prime ministers of Britain, USA, and more, that ruled in my time.

Back to Alice. I missed it, did she misspell majesty in the same way as Tone?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m actually devastated by the Queen’s passing - I never thought I would be, being a thoroughgoing republican. But the glue that held the UK and NI together (at least the Unionists in the latter) is now gone. I just don’t know where our country will go from here.
I haven’t seen the posts speaking to Alice as if the Queen’s death is a personal tragedy - do we have screenshots? How nauseating, though. Malice will have at least ten days of grief-thieving before Charles becomes King. Pull out your sick-bowls now. However, if she remains totally silent during the period of mourning, I’ll find that pretty ominous - it will mean that she’s cooking up some dastardly plan.
I hope everyone is well. I’ve been in so much pain this week that it terrifies me. @upyernelly, how are you doing? You’ve been in my thoughts.
Firstly I'm hoping someone has commented to break my long post up!

She did a lot for UK and Ireland in terms of modern day peace building. Even the leader of Sinn Fein (SF) in the North paid such a lovely tribute to her and Martin McGuinness spoke fondly of her when he was alive. She was well respected.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
King Charles is very, very fond of Wales so he may still be granted one, well at least an OBE or such!
As sad as that sounds, had Alice's pathetic attempt at being a postergirl for the women rights fight worked she would have had a decent chance to get some kind of honour (MBE etc)

Reactions: 7
Queen story. My mum's friend who was curator at a museum in Enniskillen NI got an MBE. The Queen said "Thank you for all you do for Great Britain."

Mum's friend "And Ireland." ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So the drunken wench has awoken and not much has changed - still the same disrespectful drunk she always was. That tweet was completely disrespectful. I'm NW England based and no-one has posted an emoji - there are multiple tributes to the Queen.

Whether Royalist or Republican, most people are respectful enough to recognise the amazing duty the Queen served to the Commonwealth.

We're a politically minded and law focused household - much to the annoyance of our teens but even our eldest, who can't breath without being sarcastic, was surprisingly understanding of the situation.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Drunk again but strangely not abusing Ioan and Bianca. What has changed I wonder, is it the pro or her new lawyer or both?

Reactions: 15
She must have been on a blocking spree as I can't see the decrepit witch anymore on Insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.