Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #138 Alice, the Sobriety Motivator, Grief Appropriator, Parental Alienator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m devastated also, she was such a gracious,strong woman. I’m sorry to hear your in a lot of pain. Have you spoke to a doctor?
Yes, bless you. My doctor has put me on nefopam hydrochloride (of which I’ve never heard before, but apparently is used for acute pain, especially from cancer). And it is only taking off the top edge of the pain - even though I’m taking it alongside dihydrocodeine 240mg p.d. So I’m pretty scared. I’ll go to the local minor injuries unit on Tuesday and ask for another xray - something just isn’t right. I’m scared.

Speaking of doubling down... (and complete psychos; Alice sure collects some crazy fans):
View attachment 1567036
The word I’m thinking of starts with C, and is followed by U Next Tuesday…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well feck me, I still have the 'privilege' of her sorry arse on Instagram. I feel somehow wronged by that 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Safe to say Alice still sees SM as a battlefield for her honour
View attachment 1567092
but I'm half-impressed: normally when she comes back from those attempts to stay off she spends 3 days on the comment section
‘Protected me’ pmsl ffs it was a spelling mistake Alice, you’d think someone had tried to take her out with snipers 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't have Instagram but has malice posted anything about the queens passing as she will be even more gutted than now king Charles naturally

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't have Instagram but has malice posted anything about the queens passing as she will be even more gutted than now king Charles naturally
Yep as usual fcked it up , then came round today after taking her Rosé-cine 🍷💊 last night and got busy blocking fucko’s who called her out on her shite post and everyone who liked them ha
Classic Alice 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
First, please accept my deepest condolences, my UK friends here, on the sad loss of Queen Elizabeth II. Her life of service to her people will never be replicated. She's certainly the most remarkable woman of the past century. In honor of her radiant wardrobe, Rest In Peace Queen Elizabeth II. ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤍 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧

Did Alice not mention Ella's 13th birthday at all? I know Ella doesn't want Alice posting about her, but that was a chance to show what a thoughtful mother she is. Not even a "Happy Birthday Ella!"? I'm surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m actually devastated by the Queen’s passing - I never thought I would be, being a thoroughgoing republican. But the glue that held the UK and NI together (at least the Unionists in the latter) is now gone. I just don’t know where our country will go from here.
I haven’t seen the posts speaking to Alice as if the Queen’s death is a personal tragedy - do we have screenshots? How nauseating, though. Malice will have at least ten days of grief-thieving before Charles becomes King. Pull out your sick-bowls now. However, if she remains totally silent during the period of mourning, I’ll find that pretty ominous - it will mean that she’s cooking up some dastardly plan.
I hope everyone is well. I’ve been in so much pain this week that it terrifies me. @upyernelly, how are you doing? You’ve been in my thoughts.

Thank you so much for thinking of me @Autisteuse I’m doing well and pushing through chemo, No 4 on Wednesday so I’m currently enjoying a small window of feeling normal ♥

I feel the same as everyone on here really regarding A. I’ve not been on here since the announcement was made regarding our Queen and I saw big Al’s post. I just couldn’t bear to read anymore of her bullshit.
I’m at full capacity. I do not want to hear anymore ‘UNPRECEDENTED’ crap. I’ve had enough. What a tit few years we’ve all had.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Perhaps mAlice's lawyer will realise her client"s
mental state and can shove her towards getting the help she desperately needs, especially to deal with her life now. How mAlice is cognisant/sober enough to deal with actual court proceedings and paperwork is beyond me.

Reactions: 6
Perhaps mAlice's lawyer will realise her client"s
mental state and can shove her towards getting the help she desperately needs, especially to deal with her life now. How mAlice is cognisant/sober enough to deal with actual court proceedings and paperwork is beyond me.
Whilst she believes she did nothing wrong in her marriage and throughout her life there is zero hope of that ever happening .. she’s a greedy, spoilt brat who will never be grateful for the privilege’s she’s had or feel blessed for the good things in her life !
long may her miserable chaotic life continue for me 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t remember who recommended “Forever” to me, but whoever you were; thank you very much! It’s fantastic! I fear I may be falling madly and deeply in love with Ioan, (even more than I had before 😂) don’t tell my husband! But he is saying to me “so you are only watching programs that include IG now?”.
I can only watch it on a random free streaming service I found via google on my phone, none of the usual streaming services seem to stream it in Ireland. I tried Disney+, Apple, Amazon etc and nothing! Ah well at least I still can watch it.

mAlice is still a c*nt btw. I honestly don’t understand how he stuck around for so long.

Also; RIP to the Queen. I may be Irish but I had a huge amount of respect for her. 🇬🇧

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t remember who recommended “Forever” to me, but whoever you were; thank you very much! It’s fantastic! I fear I may be falling madly and deeply in love with Ioan, (even more than I had before 😂) don’t tell my husband! But he is saying to me “so you are only watching programs that include IG now?”.
I can only watch it on a random free streaming service I found via google on my phone, none of the usual streaming services seem to stream it in Ireland. I tried Disney+, Apple, Amazon etc and nothing! Ah well at least I still can watch it.

mAlice is still a c*nt btw. I honestly don’t understand how he stuck around for so long.

Also; RIP to the Queen. I may be Irish but I had a huge amount of respect for her. 🇬🇧
BIB - Do you have Amazon Prime?

I am in the UK and paid to download it from there. There are 22 episodes so pretty cheap for just under £20.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes, bless you. My doctor has put me on nefopam hydrochloride (of which I’ve never heard before, but apparently is used for acute pain, especially from cancer). And it is only taking off the top edge of the pain - even though I’m taking it alongside dihydrocodeine 240mg p.d. So I’m pretty scared. I’ll go to the local minor injuries unit on Tuesday and ask for another xray - something just isn’t right. I’m scared.

The word I’m thinking of starts with C, and is followed by U Next Tuesday…
Sorry that you are in such a lot of pain @Autisteuse. I do hope you can get to the bottom of what is going on as quickly as possible. Sending love and hugs, and hoping you get some respite from it ❤🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
mAlice always looks blotto. Her vastly overused filters just do not help her. Think we haven't seen the real mAlice since the Lorraine appearance
Something so wrong when you can't even show your true self.

Reactions: 5
BIB - Do you have Amazon Prime?

I am in the UK and paid to download it from there. There are 22 episodes so pretty cheap for just under £20.
Yes I do! I will see if I can get it that way. Thank you so much!

ETA the show itself doesn’t even show up for me as an option. Very odd 🧐

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.