Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #138 Alice, the Sobriety Motivator, Grief Appropriator, Parental Alienator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The below quote is why - it gives time to resolve more than custody. My guess is that he would also prefer to negotiate privately rather than have things filed publicly.

In an effort to provide sufficient time for Respondent's counsel to obtain and review her predecessor counsel's file and all pleadings reasonably necessary for preparation of responsive pleadings, and to further facilitate settlement discussions in an attempt to resolve all disputed issues, the Parties hereby stipulate and agree to continue the hearing on Petitioner's RFO to the Court's first mutually available date in or after January 2023. In that regard, the briefing schedule for responsive and/or reply pleadings shall be set in accordance with the continued hearing date.
I see, well, it's very predictable how that will turn out but at least he will have a court order now instead of just wasting time. It's half of a mircale that they've agreed on anything now lol

I late edited, question to you: is the therapist called Edwards? I remember Alice mentioning them as the "amazing" child therapist she found a few months ago

Reactions: 2
Because she knows she can’t go to court and fight Ioan. She will lose. Also he defo will be given what he’s asking in court BUT plus more. So she had to fold.
I don’t think she will interfere until after the Jan court date. She needs to show the judge she is playing the game, but post Jan she will revert to a bleep again
I see video therapy for the girls is granted. This is so disappointing. I really thought in person sessions were a given under the circumstances. I can't imagine any scenario where Alice won't interfere with their session whether it be listening in and trying to record it or and grilling them after and trying to coach them for future sessions. She must be terrified about what they'll say about her. And having sessions in the house with her there would not feel safe to them, IMO. The pressure to make her happy would weigh on them both.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I see today's grief post is about skin care :ROFLMAO:
j2OQNn8.png

how she still calls him her husband tho lol

I see video therapy for the girls is granted. This is so disappointing. I really thought in person sessions were a given under the circumstances. I can't imagine any scenario where Alice won't interfere with their session whether it be listening in and trying to record it or and grilling them after and trying to coach them for future sessions. She must be terrified about what they'll say about her. And having sessions in the house with her there would not feel safe to them, IMO.
does it specify videos? I remember Ioan's initial proposal saying that the therapist will chose each time if its remote or in-person (just like they would propose additional visitation time). He would be very stupid to agree to remote-only, that way it will be pointless lol

He really is too nice if that's the case.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They used a lot of it up doing all sorts of dodgy things?
someone explain this to me

also you sure it says remote therapy?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They used a lot of it up doing all sorts of dodgy things?
someone explain this to me

also you sure it says remote therapy?
Video calls without either parent present and with the therapist Alice has chosen. I see more issues arising. I can't imagine Alice being able to control herself. I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Video calls without either parent present and with the therapist Alice has chosen. I see more issues arising. I can't imagine Alice being able to control herself. I hope I'm wrong.
She will be standing in the other side of the door recording it. Without a doubt

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Is she implying they used spf as Lube? Or is my mind in the gutter with her?

Video calls without either parent present and with the therapist Alice has chosen. I see more issues arising.
Maybe at their schools? Is that a thing in the US? I know of a child here that has therapy time during school hrs via video.

Surely Ioan wouldn’t allow it to happen at the La Hella Hole with malice itself in-situ!

Reactions: 11
Is she implying they used spf as Lube? Or is my mind in the gutter with her?
I’m thinking this too. So my mind is also there. Oh man that would hurt the tender regions no?

I vote Welp searches what happens if you use sunscreen as lube. I’m not risking my search history 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
How come he agreed to push it to january instead of november and for her to chose the therapist (I dont trust her), he would have 100 % had gotten granted all the things he wanted next week, no need to give in to her
If that was the therapist she wanted it means she thinks she can control the therapist. Big mistake to trust Alice, Ioan should know this by now.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
If that was the therapist she wanted it means she thinks she can control the therapist. Big mistake to trust Alice, Ioan should know this by now.
especially if instead of the in-person therapy he proposed he also agrees on remote-only (which presumably will be in her house too)

Unless I understand the snippets posted here wrong it's a tad disappointing that he gives in so much knowing that he holds all cards here and knowing how much Alice uses every opportunity to stall things.

I can only assume that he hopes that Alice will be more likely to cooperate this way (especially by not manipulate visitation like she did last year), but I fear he will be disappointed yet again.

Edit: btw does the stipulation still state that visitation times could be extended to more via therapists proposal? etc
I see today's grief post is about skin care :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1626967
I like that she edited "my husband" to "the hun"
2eRVjgs.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.