Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #138 Alice, the Sobriety Motivator, Grief Appropriator, Parental Alienator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can still see it, I think you’ve been blocked 🫢
Another badge of honour pmsl
Narrator- but what silly Alice didn’t know is she’d already shown everyone in the world how to set up sock accounts 😂 (evil plan laugh) 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve been blocked too it seems! All I did was like someone’s comment 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
mAlice might currently be blocking anyone and everyone who likes something on her page so that she can see who complains here... maybe?

so don't give yourself away to her.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’ve been blocked too it seems! All I did was like someone’s comment 👀
No doubt she’ll make another song and dance of telling everyone she blocks people because she’s trying to create a SAFE SPACE! …no love, you’re making your own private echo chamber. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I said her post was like something a 7yr old would post 🤣🤣🤣

I'm not familiar with making sick accounts... Any advice welcomed 🤣🤣
Eh ! That’s the post I liked pmsl !! So it’s your fault ?!?!? 😂🤣😂🤣

I said her post was like something a 7yr old would post 🤣🤣🤣

I'm not familiar with making sick accounts... Any advice welcomed 🤣🤣
Just make a new one to a new email and make your user name ‘guess who’s back magesty’ lol I dare ya ha ha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Eh ! That’s the post I liked pmsl !! So it’s your fault ?!?!? 😂🤣😂🤣

Just make a new one to a new email and make your user name ‘guess who’s back magesty’ lol I dare ya ha ha
I might just do that! Should I use a laughing emoji as my profile pic? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20220909-132053.png
I love when Alice doubles down. This is still the most disrespectful thing I've seen her do yet.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ok she wasn't a real druid but then neither was IG when he was honoured at the Eisteddfod.

queen druid celebration.jpg

6th August 1946: Princess Elizabeth (later Queen Elizabeth II) in a robe of green being initiated into the Mystic Circle of Bards by the Archdruid Crwys Williams at the national Eisteddfod of Wales at Mountain Ash, Glamorgan.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Speaking of doubling down... (and complete psychos; Alice sure collects some crazy fans):
Screenshot_20220909-105645~2.png

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
King Charles is very, very fond of Wales so he may still be granted one, well at least an OBE or such!
The Instagram crying emoji is probably because she realises her arguments about Ioan not getting a knighthood are no longer valid. Charles is hardly in a position to refuse to give an honour to an adulterer (not that I think IG is one)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Safe to say Alice still sees SM as a battlefield for her honour
Screenshot_20220909-201633_Instagram.jpg

but I'm half-impressed: normally when she comes back from those attempts to stay off she spends 3 days on the comment section

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.