Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #138 Alice, the Sobriety Motivator, Grief Appropriator, Parental Alienator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I dont like Meghan either, but I think in one of Alice's many rants through 2020 about her she at least implied once that she thinks she is hurting the Royal family by isolating Harry from them.

Which is what SHE tried to do to Ioan ("he promised me ro write angry emails to his mom")

Anyway, Bianca seems to be busy in the garden recently
Screenshot_20220911-212024_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I mean I dont like Meghan either, but I think in one of Alice's many rants through 2020 about her she at least implied once that she thinks she is hurting the Royal family by isolating Harry from them.

Which is what SHE tried to do to Ioan ("he promised me ro write angry emails to his mom")

Anyway, Bianca seems to be busy in the garden recently
View attachment 1571711
Would Ioan and Bianca have a garden?
I thought they lived in an apartment.
I wonder if the garden ornaments she posted were hers as well 🤔

Reactions: 4
Would Ioan and Bianca have a garden?
I thought they lived in an apartment.
I wonder if the garden ornaments she posted were hers as well 🤔
apartments on the ground floor sometimes have a small garden. no idea if they have, but given that one of the "excuses" for Ella to not come to him was the fact that his apartment was just 4 grey walls with no garden I reckon he may have looked for something more kids-friendly

Reactions: 8
It's hard for me to share but I lost a fiance 9/11.
Time and a lot of prayer heals. I will never forget.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
I understood that poor Phil is some sort of conspiracy theorist nutjob so while he's keeping a lower profile he's still not exactly the full shilling either!
Phil has non-mainstream views but 'nutjob' is a bit harsh. A lot of conspiracies have been validated later on by the establishment. He is the only Evans kid with a job and he managed to have an amicable divorce too. AE should be taking notes from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Phil has non-mainstream views but 'nutjob' is a bit harsh. A lot of conspiracies have been validated later on by the establishment. He is the only Evans kid with a job and he managed to have an amicable divorce too. AE should be taking notes from him.
Is he divorced? the way she talked about this in her mail to Ioan's mom about how all three Gruffudd kids are now unmarried would be kinda silly if the Evans household is only 1/3 themselves LOL (as if that would stop her though)

Reactions: 10
I just had a quick look but there isn't anything on her insta. She's probably hungover or still thinking of a way to make this all about her.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Is he divorced? the way she talked about this in her mail to Ioan's mom about how all three Gruffudd kids are now unmarried would be kinda silly if the Evans household is only 1/3 themselves LOL (as if that would stop her though)
AE said so. Maybe in one of her articles. So all 3 Evanses married and 2 reproduced as opposed to the Gruffudds with only one kid marrying and having kids. So the Evanses win whatever game AE is playing.

Although according to @SusanC, Tone is now separated, as is AE so it's not quite 'winning' really...

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Apologies if someone has already shared this, but yeah...she sure loves the Queen, does our Malice...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Apologies if someone has already shared this, but yeah...she sure loves the Queen, does our Malice...

I think she looks like she might be on the marching powder here. Ioan’s laugh at her inappropriate Tone talk seems a tad too jovial. She’s got resting witch face opposed to his smiling charm. And her eyes have a weird shiny quality that is a bit creepy. The bit at the very end, when Ioan says his favorite Bond is Roger Moore, she looks like she’s about to disagree and her eyes go full white demon style 😂
22C29B68-738A-4BBB-A8F5-0714959FFD3A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
nah I dont think so, they concluded this based on them having seperated business addresses IIRC but this isnt uncommon.
Perhaps but I don't really get why Rachel is with him. What was the age gap again between them? Also, the business went bust didn't it?

Reactions: 11
Perhaps but I don't really get why Rachel is with him. What was the age gap again between them? Also, the business went bust didn't it?
The partnership was dissolved in Feb this year. Rachel's res address now is the same as that of the 3rd company director.

Thank you to whoever asked, the viewing problem fixed without any effort on my part.

Reactions: 9
I think it is fairly apparent now that Alice got a visit from the police after her last RO break. It was very clear she broke it and also she broke the PRO which is quite different to breaking the TRO that didn’t clearly outline SM abuse. I think the first break is a warning and police visit and from then on it is arrest worthy. This also shows that her earlier SM outbursts were to a point planned and not uncontrolled acts of declined mental health. She is able to control herself when the consequences to herself are dire.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think it is fairly apparent now that Alice got a visit from the police after her last RO break. It was very clear she broke it and also she broke the PRO which is quite different to breaking the TRO that didn’t clearly outline SM abuse. I think the first break is a warning and police visit and from then on it is arrest worthy. This also shows that her earlier SM outbursts were to a point planned and not uncontrolled acts of declined mental health. She is able to control herself when the consequences to herself are dire.
AGREE. She has started to feel the teeth of the law.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.