Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather change my profile to Trump than Alice tbf πŸ˜‚

Imagine she comes looking for my mimsy πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Alice is quick to distance herself from Amber Turd because they are quite similar:

for example: Turd weaponised the real experiences of women who’ve suffered IPV to cover her own abuse and gain traction and support and to blackmail JD.

Malice has weaponised women’s experiences of abandonment as a cover for her abusive behaviour while gaining support through her single mother status and medical and mental health problems as a cover while she blackmails and abuses IG.

Both for monetary gain, revenge and control.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
OMG she's such a twit for posting that for likes / attention / whatever (I'm not a social media attention-seeker, so this behaviour always baffles me, anyway).

Your CHILDREN deserve privacy and to grow up without a camera thrust in their face any time you see something that might get you lots of Likes, Alice. Ioan obviously is very private anyway and never was on board with Alice giving a running commentary on their life together, either.

Yes, little toddlers (Ella) can be easily startled by things adults do that they don't understand, but she wasn't "terrorised". Kids, obviously, mirror the behaviour of the adults around them - how dare Alice say, "Daddy you did it AGAIN" in an accusatory voice - it's just bleeping stupid. That just heightens a young one's fear and upset.

Daddy is having fun. Daddy is expressing his passion for his team. Daddy also cares about upsetting his children (no doubt the children get upset at Alice's prompting). It seems you can only be up for enforced jollity or fun on Alice's say-so in that household.

The Part 2 Tweet is maybe a "oh look, we are all happy families again / my Followers will love this" contrived BS post. Or, giving her the benefit of the doubt, Alice is trying to defuse the first video that made her look bad (highly unlikely!).
But in a narc's world only they are allowed to express emotions. She's training Ella pretty well.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
All of the attempts to shut down and change the narrative have been fruitless. I’ve not seen this thread more active than in the last few days. All thanks to Alice.
I truly hope she’s held accountable and Ioan distributes it all. On the back of the AH/JD trial I think it’ll have more press at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread title suggestion:

Alice Evans: 3..2..1.. PRO!

(Applogies for misuse of ellipses!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seriously BW is a saint. I wouldn't be so nice if someone said this to me. Blocked Fucko!

BW dog shame.png

As for the AE fandom (such as it is) - I would say the triplets are more Tattle fans now given how much time they spend lurking on here. They claim to have seen the light and have changed for the better*. Hallelujah! It was a long time coming but change has come at last. I will now use AE's favorite emojis to celebrate. β€β€β€πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

*This is mildly rather than extremely interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I cant listen to audio atm to any of this but what are the odds that Alice will claim that they are driving past her house lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Tomorrow is
I cant listen to audio atm to any of this but what are the odds that Alice will claim that they are driving past her house lol
View attachment 1323213
View attachment 1323214
It's one of the streets next to the park. I recognize it. Bear clearly gets lots of outdoor time and lots of play. Good pupper mama. πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

I was looking through some of my Alice screenshots which highlight her complete lack of self awareness & the fact she's a pathological liar!
If she wasn't a Narc I would ask how can she keep posting so much tit & keep a straight face?! View attachment 1322690

Some of her gems!

View attachment 1322716
Blind sided? Don't know why? He bleeping told her but Alice was too busy doing this. View attachment 1322718

View attachment 1322717

🧐😳🀒

View attachment 1322722

View attachment 1322723

^^^ unless your name is Alice ^^^

View attachment 1322725

View attachment 1322726

View attachment 1322727

Sorry, couldn't resist. 🀭

View attachment 1322728

View attachment 1322732

View attachment 1322737

View attachment 1322738

And my personal 'favourite!'

View attachment 1322739
It's very clear that Ioan gave her so many opportunities to change her harmful behavior and she refused. She literally chose SM and an endless need for attention from strangers over saving her marriage.

Addiction won, IMO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I binge watched the remainder of Forever bar the final episode which I'll see later tonight. I've really enjoyed it. A shame it only ran one season. πŸ™
I do have Alice to thank for something, πŸ‘€ introducing me to her talented STBXH. 😏

Harrow. βœ”
Liar. βœ”
Forever. βœ”
Another Life. βœ”
Warriors. βœ”
King Arthur. βœ”
Castle. βœ”

Horrible Bosses (cameo) βœ”

Lots more still to check out! 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I binge watched the remainder of Forever bar the final episode which I'll see later tonight. I've really enjoyed it. A shame it only ran one season. πŸ™
I do have Alice to thank for something, πŸ‘€ introducing me to her talented STBXH. 😏

Harrow. βœ”
Liar. βœ”
Forever. βœ”
Another Life. βœ”
Warriors. βœ”
King Arthur. βœ”
Castle. βœ”

Horrible Bosses (cameo) βœ”

Lots more still to check out! 😎
Don't forget his best work 102 Dalmations!

I created this meme and I seriously think it will be AE's defence at the TRO. "I was hacked" "I didn't send that text, email etc". It's a bit harder with video and audio evidence though lol.

AE at PRO meme.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was looking through some of my Alice screenshots which highlight her complete lack of self awareness & the fact she's a pathological liar!
If she wasn't a Narc I would ask how can she keep posting so much tit & keep a straight face?! View attachment 1322690

Some of her gems!

View attachment 1322716
Blind sided? Don't know why? He bleeping told her but Alice was too busy doing this. View attachment 1322718

View attachment 1322717

🧐😳🀒

View attachment 1322722

View attachment 1322723

^^^ unless your name is Alice ^^^

View attachment 1322725

View attachment 1322726

View attachment 1322727

Sorry, couldn't resist. 🀭

View attachment 1322728

View attachment 1322732

View attachment 1322737

View attachment 1322738

And my personal 'favourite!'

View attachment 1322739
And she has no clue why he wants no contact with her? Accusing a man of having an oedipal complex and wonders why she's dead to him. Obtuse loon.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Call me a cynic but if I was Alice I’d β€œfind Jesus”. Big market for that in the states! Books, TV shows, conferences - the sky’s the limit.
Yeah, make room for Alice, Tammy FayeπŸ˜†Mind you, The Eyes Of Alice Evans has more of a horror flick vibe. B Film, naturally!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.