Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes you wonder what happened for him to leave so quickly with just the clothes on his back? 😞
This horrifies me. What that man has been through. Having left a marriage I cannot imagine what it took to leave with just the clothes on his back. It’s heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It makes you wonder what happened for him to leave so quickly with just the clothes on his back? 😞
😔 Scared of having to cross paths with her again. Who can blame him, she'd have been demented. He must have been terrified.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She certainly needs a come-to-Jesus talk!
Alice’s conversation with Jesus…

A: Can you teach me how to turn water into wine. Ioan has cut me off & Ieft me destitute. I don’t know how I’m going to pay my next bill blagh… blagh… blagh… blagh… blagh!!

J: Alice… GET IN THE BIN!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Alice’s conversation with Jesus…

A: Can you teach me how to turn water into wine. Ioan has cut me off & Ieft me destitute. I don’t know how I’m going to pay my next bill blagh… blagh… blagh… blagh… blagh!!

J: Alice… GET IN THE BIN!!
Wait. Am I Jesus?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alice's problem is she thinks all the time about tit that doesn't matter anymore or is completely out of her scope (her social injustices she posts about) ... it fcks you up. i had a complete breakdown years ago, i was drinking for fun, i was really, depressed anxious all time long story short the kids went to their dads full time and my family wanted me to go to rehab ... but i knew it wasn't what i needed.. firstly they wanted to give me drugs to be out of it for a week to detox .. but instead i went to a retreat for 3 weeks ... i knew it was overthinking that was driving me insane. I didn't have any major issues or anything it just all crept up on me, but again this is why i trust the universe it has it all planned sometimes for a reason … I needed to hit that rock bottom !
on the retreat we studied the bible (Bill Donahue teachings) I'm really spiritual as you know and read scripture daily , food as medicine, yoga, prayer/meditation and studied a lot of spiritual speakers like Alan Watts who i still listen to daily. i actually learnt to stop thinking and became so incredibly grateful for my life and it felt unbelievable ! my whole life turned round after that .. now this worked for me ... again different strokes for different folks, but I can still drink and smoke etc I just don't do what Alice does anymore, get hammered and go through that roller coaster of emotions she must be shattered !

she is gonna have to stop because she is going to have a breakdown ….. I don't know its her though isn't it .. i hate it when i try and think how to help her cause i know she'd tell me to stick it up my arse ha … again …she's her own worst enemy 🕊✌
much love and respect to you Claudia. Recognising you were in trouble must have been very difficult, and doing something positive to help yourself even harder. I’m so so glad that you found the strength to get yourself into a more positive place. I know that sometimes life, and the world in general seems very bleak. You absolutely rock, and it goes without saying that I love your posts. You have me dribbling my tea, or my sharp ones so often as I’m chuckling away. You are the amongst best of us with your wit and wisdom. Not forgetting your big heart either 💖🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've often wondered that and the crying on the phone to his parents, he must of been at rock bottom to do that given they're in their 70s.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My mother had a habit of bringing up my periods while chatting to friends in the street, me stood there mortified . My cheeks are burning with remembered shame. Imagine a mother who blabs it to the world. Again, those poor girls.
I honestly can’t understand why anyone would discuss a child’s periods on SM. I don’t discuss my period on SM! Why would I talk about my kid’s? It’s beyond me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I’d rather change my profile to Trump than Alice tbf 😂

Imagine she comes looking for my mimsy 😆
Imagine your Mimsy is called to give evidence in Ioan gate…

Being sworn in…

Mimsy, can you please raise your right flap & repeat after me… I do solemnly swear to tell the truth…

Mimsy: “QUEEF”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I cover a very affluent area currently and the families I support are very much a mixed demographic of serious wealth and shocking poverty.
what I will say is this, there is truly not a magic potion of dynamics that will ensure your family turns out successful. Or successful in societies opinions I should say.
You can be brought up in a reasonably stable healthy home with access to everything required to succeed and family breakdown occurs.
Sometimes it’s triggered by mental illness, addiction, emotional neglect , affairs , bereavement , loss of employment and everything else in between.
People have a public face and a private face. For example, your colleague may boast about their daughters recent exam results, but what they won’t tell you is she suffered a serious mental health breakdown afterwards. People only tell you the good or what they want you to know. The truth is generally very different.
Doing what I do everyday and seeing what o see means I rarely take anything at face value. Nothing is as it seems.
I know nothing is as it seems, that's why I ask the question. Certainly I'm not thinking anything to do with affluence.
The father is a distinguished mathematician and the mother's older brother is emeritus professor at University of Birmingham He's a physicist. In Hamburg, he helped develop detectors for the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at Geneva and was involved in the ATLAS experiment which discovered the Higgs boson. Yet at least one son is anti-science, in his late 40's. Not a teenager in rebellion but an adult in his late 40's by now. That's some pretty heavy rebellion going on there. Long lasting rejection of parental values.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Poor Leon probably doesn’t know he has a whole group who know his pain only too well. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I know nothing is as it seems, that's why I ask the question. Certainly I'm not thinking anything to do with affluence.
The father is a distinguished mathematician and the mother's older brother is emeritus professor at University of Birmingham He's a physicist. In Hamburg, he helped develop detectors for the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at Geneva and was involved in the ATLAS experiment which discovered the Higgs boson. Yet at least one son is anti-science, in his late 40's. Not a teenager in rebellion but an adult in his late 40's by now. That's some pretty heavy rebellion going on there. Long lasting rejection of parental values.
Perhaps this is his way to reject the way he grew up. Sometimes scientists are distant parents, focused on their work and ignoring their children. Obviously I don’t know if that’s the case here, but it could be an explanation.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.