Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion by @Bridgeofsighs (nominated by @Blurp)

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do/say.

Alice is back in full force, and it's only 11 days till the scheduled hearing

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:

Link to the last thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone have the link for the Tik tok mentioned in the last thread, please?

Reactions: 5
Me again? 🎆 Shucks! Thank you turds!

@Kindness is Free "Alice is never going to get over this, is she? I have visions of her rocking up to the hearing with Alanis Morrisette's You Oughta Know blasting out of a portable speaker."

She said something very similiar on twitter re her escapee. "He knows what I'm like".

No she won't ever get over this. Not next year and not in 20 years time either. It's funny how she sees Bianca as her love rival even now. She doesn't seem to realise that this competition (which only exists in her head) is over and he is never coming back. Even if he was to split from Bee.

NEVER. GOING. TO. HAPPEN. ALICE. 💋 as I know you lurk here. SO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Those lips do not look natural. In fact they look painfully swollen, especially the bottom one

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I think she draws round her lips and fills them in...if you look at the ones without makeup you can see where her lip line ends. Then she just goes ott on the liner?

Reactions: 9
Thank god for small mercies. At least school is out and Ella don't have to face the other kids knowing they would mock and tease her about crazy Alice's latest antics.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
what does everyone think it means that Alice is saying that her posts now brought their legal agreements in jeopardy? (I'm shocked to hear that they have any lol, she mentioned later in a tweet to fight for a help with the kids, so this doesnt sound like anything custody-wise is agreed)

Do we think Ioan was going to drop the PRO if they reach a settlement and Alice promises to not kick off again? And that's why Alice started tweeting again - and obviously didnt manage to stay within her limits? (then again she mentioned just before that a deposition happening next week, so uh)

She mentions "one more year", it could be that this is how long their divorce will now take because he has now decided to take her through courts entirely? Or another extention of the TRO, basically as a test again (can it even be so much extended?) - or it's the above knowing that the RO will be granted now that it happens?

Or is that just a trick? she implied the other day that Ioan will never let this hearing happen because he knows that Alice has proof of his lies (LOL), if it does happen she needs an excuse for why it happens, and acting like it's because of Bianca's pride is most convenient for her?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Thank god for small mercies. At least school is out and Ella don't have to face the other kids knowing they would mock and tease her about crazy Alice's latest antics.
School is not out yet for the Es -- it's only 0820am on a Friday there. Also, 10 June 2022 is the last day of school classes in the Los Angeles County Public School System.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I think the PRO's a dead certainty now and Alice is done for.
Can't decide whether she's that narcissistic she's just trying to continue to convince herself she's done nothing wrong, or she's trying she incite even more people to attack on her behalf (not caring that the TRO doesn't allow this).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You know what I find most baffling about Alice’s claim that 97% of their/her friends support her?

97 is a prime number.

The only way a whole number of friends supported her is if she has a minimum of 100 friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Everything about Alice is performative. The social media sock accounts and the way she interacts with them is so false. Who converses like that with for example “close” (not close enough not to call them an alcoholic beg) family members let’s alone her followers?
She must realise that everything she posts is either screenshot onto here or other available platforms and by Ioan’s legal team(?) and she must realise that she’s breaking the TRO constantly. All this “oh I’m not allowed to talk about it or I FaCe JaIL and subsequently talking about it” is not the behaviour of a responsible and respectful adult.
It is not the selfies, come on! Who actually believes that? It’s her way of allowing others to abuse Ioan and Bianca by proxy which also goes against the terms of the TRO.
She is harming her own children and their relationship with their father and any future partners.
Surely as someone who is estranged fromher own father she would understand the importance of such a relationship. But she doesn’t. She doesn’t care about anyone more than herself. She’s selfish, spoiled and stupid.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
what does everyone think it means that Alice is saying that her posts now brought their legal agreements in jeopardy? (I'm shocked to hear that they have any lol, she mentioned later in a tweet to fight for a help with the kids, so this doesnt sound like anything custody-wise is agreed)

Do we think Ioan was going to drop the PRO if they reach a settlement and Alice promises to not kick off again? And that's why Alice started tweeting again - and obviously didnt manage to stay within her limits? (then again she mentioned just before that a deposition happening next week, so uh)

She mentions "one more year", it could be that this is how long their divorce will now take because he has now decided to take her through courts entirely? Or another extention of the TRO, basically as a test again (can it even be so much extended?) - or it's the above knowing that the RO will be granted now that it happens?

Or is that just a trick? she implied the other day that Ioan will never let this hearing happen because he knows that Alice has proof of his lies (LOL), if it does happen she needs an excuse for why it happens, and acting like it's because of Bianca's pride is most convenient for her?
God only knows (and very likely does not). That is a very sick and malfunctioning brain and frankly I’d be a lot more worried if I did understand what was going on in it.

I would however bet good money on who’s gonna cop it in the next abusive post (esp following something you speculated on earlier)… 😬

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.