Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking through some of my Alice screenshots which highlight her complete lack of self awareness & the fact she's a pathological liar!
If she wasn't a Narc I would ask how can she keep posting so much tit & keep a straight face?! View attachment 1322690

Some of her gems!

View attachment 1322716
Blind sided? Don't know why? He bleeping told her but Alice was too busy doing this. View attachment 1322718

View attachment 1322717

🧐😳🤢

View attachment 1322722

View attachment 1322723

^^^ unless your name is Alice ^^^

View attachment 1322725

View attachment 1322726

View attachment 1322727

Sorry, couldn't resist. 🤭

View attachment 1322728

View attachment 1322732

View attachment 1322737

View attachment 1322738

And my personal 'favourite!'

View attachment 1322739
okay, that last one gives me chills. Every abuser thinks their victim ‘deserves it’; that’s how they justify the abuse. She seriously put it in writing, thinking it makes her look like a victim rather than a perp. Jesus.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh tit, can we get a recap in the next thread—at least anything significant that happened in the past 10 pages? I had a bad depressive episode all day and I know I won’t be able to catch up easily. Only if any crazy screenshots came up?
I think she’s kept her head down so far following the Monday morning telling off. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.