Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ETA receipt
Near the end, he gets asked what was the worst gift he’s ever received for Christmas. There’s a pause before laughing nervously and waffling an answer that all gifts are given with love. You can just SEE one of Alice’s godawful creations reflected in his eyes during that pause 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
she was perfectly happy to put their future in jeopardy before [re speaking about Weinstein]
I don't buy this story about how speaking out could damage IG's career. It would have been different if she had done it before the Ronan Farrow piece exposing him (THAT would be brave) but instead she waited and jumped on the very popular #metoo bandwagon at the time.

BTW the incident with Weinstein never happened. The "some people accused me of doing it for attention" was IG. He knew she was lying.

The Weinstein fictional incident serves many purposes - attention, money, virtue signaling and victim status. It was definitely a win for AE and had no effect on IG's career either.

I always assume AE is lying and 99% of the time, she is.

When you look at the pic of Sarah Vine on her podcast ad, then you see a photo of what she actually looks like, you'll realise why she sympathises with Alice 🤣🤣 (Sarah with her ex-husband, Michael Gove)
View attachment 1321665
Both of them are swingers apparently. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Speaking of Christmases, there’s also an interview with Ioan talking about their plans for the festivities in 2016. It’s in Welsh and on Facebook.

He was in the UK filming Liar and Alice and the girls were going to be joining him for Christmas. He says in the first instance (1:10) they’ll be spending Christmas with the family in Cardiff and Bristol and then moving on to London for the New Year. The interviewer says it’ll be nice for the children to get to experience Christmas in Wales, and Ioan then clarifies (1:45) that they’ll actually be spending Christmas itself in Bristol not Cardiff. What the hell for?! She wasn’t talking to any of her family over there at that point, before she b(r)ought one of her brothers back in. She just couldn’t let her MIL have her only grandchildren for that one special day, for only once in their childhoods, could she? They just had to be in a hotel in Alice’s home town, close but not actually getting to meet their maternal grandad or uncles 😡

ETA receipt
The relationship to Tone broke down in 2018 and the fight with Phil was in 2020. So I assume they did spend it in 2016 with them

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Alice being jailed wouldn't help anyone least of all her children would be further traumatised. I can only guess that she is feeling very stressed the nearer the hearing gets and feeling backed into a corner. I still hope that she will willingly start the process of reuniting the girls with their Father and appeal apologetically to Ioan and the court for time to sort herself out. I still don't think it's too late for her to turn things around but I fear she's on self destruction and no brakes being applied in time to alter the course.
I agree. Alice being jailed will just fuel her victimhood status and possibly alienate the children from their father further.

However, it is never to late to turn things around. The longer Alice continues like this - the more people get hurt. The sooner she seeks help the better for everyone…however here lies the problem for everyone.
Alice is a problem. It’s who she is, it’s what she enjoys. Alice doesn’t know how to live a normal healthy life.
Alice is an expert in her own knowledge and has no idea how to operate in the real world. If she didn’t gave her looks when she was younger she’s have probably starved to death by now she’s so incredibly stupid.

I don't buy this story about how speaking out could damage IG's career. It would have been different if she had done it before the Ronan Farrow piece exposing him (THAT would be brave) but instead she waited and jumped on the very popular #metoo bandwagon at the time.

BTW the incident with Weinstein never happened. The "some people accused me of doing it for attention" was IG. He knew she was lying.

The Weinstein fictional incident serves many purposes - attention, money, virtue signaling and victim status. It was definitely a win for AE and had no effect on IG's career either.

I always assume AE is lying and 99% of the time, she is.

Both of them are swingers apparently. :sick:
Imagine turning up to a swinging party and it being them two 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I am seriously impressed with how graciously B responded to the person criticising her for leaving Bubba. Imagine how Alice (or Caroline Hirons or Sali Hughes!) would have responded to a post like that.
Yes, exactly this. She acknowledged the criticism and gently rebuffed it. Alice would have gone into a full-on BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY FUCKO!! meltdown.

ETA: As a dog owner myself who feels guilty about leaving my dog behind when I run errands, I have to say I really hate Dog Mom Shaming.

Thanks dear Sisturd, :poop:😘 xxx tis good to be back! 😁

Here's to the 14th View attachment 1322249 & justice for Ioan! #PRO4Ioan

View attachment 1322253
Awww, Bin Squirrel is praying for deliverance from Alice. 🙏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Erm, can I offer Janette and Ian Krankie to the party guestlist (also swingers, and they have admitted it). Also, there's that old saying that anyone with pampas grass in their garden holds swinging parties (bit of an old joke for our family - my dad used to have some in his garden in the 1980s/90s :unsure: :ROFLMAO:).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Yes, exactly this. She acknowledged the criticism and gently rebuffed it. Alice would have gone into a full-on BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY FUCKO!! meltdown.

ETA: As a dog owner myself who feels guilty about leaving my dog behind when I run errands, I have to say I really hate Dog Mom Shaming.

Awww, Bin Squirrel is praying for deliverance from Alice. 🙏
Bin squirrel is praying for some leftovers instead of Alice's empties 🙏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Near the end, he gets asked what was the worst gift he’s ever received for Christmas. There’s a pause before laughing nervously and waffling an answer that all gifts are given with love. You can just SEE one of Alice’s godawful creations reflected in his eyes during that pause 🤣
He told me he LOVED that 99-cent colander I got him from the Dollar General!! What a fink. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Alice's problem is she thinks all the time about tit that doesn't matter anymore or is completely out of her scope (her social injustices she posts about) ... it fcks you up. i had a complete breakdown years ago, i was drinking for fun, i was really, depressed anxious all time long story short the kids went to their dads full time and my family wanted me to go to rehab ... but i knew it wasn't what i needed.. firstly they wanted to give me drugs to be out of it for a week to detox .. but instead i went to a retreat for 3 weeks ... i knew it was overthinking that was driving me insane. I didn't have any major issues or anything it just all crept up on me, but again this is why i trust the universe it has it all planned sometimes for a reason … I needed to hit that rock bottom !
on the retreat we studied the bible (Bill Donahue teachings) I'm really spiritual as you know and read scripture daily , food as medicine, yoga, prayer/meditation and studied a lot of spiritual speakers like Alan Watts who i still listen to daily. i actually learnt to stop thinking and became so incredibly grateful for my life and it felt unbelievable ! my whole life turned round after that .. now this worked for me ... again different strokes for different folks, but I can still drink and smoke etc I just don't do what Alice does anymore, get hammered and go through that roller coaster of emotions she must be shattered !

she is gonna have to stop because she is going to have a breakdown ….. I don't know its her though isn't it .. i hate it when i try and think how to help her cause i know she'd tell me to stick it up my arse ha … again …she's her own worst enemy 🕊✌
Huge kudos ❤ for having the courage & self awareness to recognise what was happening & also for knowing the best way to help yourself. 👏🥰
You rock claudia 🥰 & you're our (better than any medicine!) lolz lady! 🤣😘 xxx

• Heart
I agree. Alice being jailed will just fuel her victimhood status and possibly alienate the children from their father further.

However, it is never to late to turn things around. The longer Alice continues like this - the more people get hurt. The sooner she seeks help the better for everyone…however here lies the problem for everyone.
Alice is a problem. It’s who she is, it’s what she enjoys. Alice doesn’t know how to live a normal healthy life.
Alice is an expert in her own knowledge and has no idea how to operate in the real world. If she didn’t gave her looks when she was younger she’s have probably starved to death by now she’s so incredibly stupid.

You'd make your excuses and leave quicker than a News of the World reporter : D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
100% . Do you think Alice realises what she’s doing? The damage she is doing?
I think she does but it doesn’t matter as much as what she gets out of doing it. Her needs are more important than theres. Do you think this is why she love bombs them and posts all about happiness with them bcos she knows what hell they actually live in.
BIB - true, Alice only cares about Alice. The love bombing is (imo) to keep them 'on side' (better that than her turning on them like she did daddy ) & her lovey dovey SM posts about them are done for the same purpose but for her few remaining supporters.
See what a great mum she is, blah blah, blah. She's so shallow it's all about keeping up appearances.
I don't think she cares whether the girls are happy or not, they're just extensions of her & pawns to use to hurt Ioan.
I bet she love bombed him frequently after episodes of abuse.
He was her claim to 'fame', her handsome hubs, a handy subject she could use for her SM, her meal ticket, not a person in his own right with feelings.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Speaking of Christmases, there’s also an interview with Ioan talking about their plans for the festivities in 2016. It’s in Welsh and on Facebook.

He was in the UK filming Liar and Alice and the girls were going to be joining him for Christmas. He says in the first instance (1:10) they’ll be spending Christmas with the family in Cardiff and Bristol and then moving on to London for the New Year. The interviewer says it’ll be nice for the children to get to experience Christmas in Wales, and Ioan then clarifies (1:45) that they’ll actually be spending Christmas itself in Bristol not Cardiff. What the hell for?! She wasn’t talking to any of her family over there at that point, before she b(r)ought one of her brothers back in. She just couldn’t let her MIL have her only grandchildren for that one special day, for only once in their childhoods, could she? They just had to be in a hotel in Alice’s home town, close but not actually getting to meet their maternal grandad or uncles 😡

ETA receipt
Thanks for this, not seen it before. (y)
Alice hated Gill as she saw right through her & she also viewed Gill as competition (everything/everyone is to her) & Alice must win at all costs. 🤬
Could you please tell us what the quiz Q & A's were? :)

When he left she first blamed Gill before moving on to Ella Newton. 🤢 Who can forget this delusional gem?!

Screenshot 2022-03-19 162633.png

• Haha
  • Heart
I keep seeing comments where Alice is comparing herself to Johnny Depp. The only similarities I can see is that they both drink wine by the megapint!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh tit. She’s on Effexor. So am I. You absolutely CANNOT have any alcohol- literally none. It messes with you completely, and every single doctor prescribing this counsels the patient accordingly- no doctor will tell a patient “you can drink a little bit” or any tit Alice might claim. Alcohol plus SNRIs are an active risk to life.
I had to look up Effexor to find out that it's a brand name for Venlafaxine, which I've been on for years. To be honest, I've not been warned off alcohol but it can make me sleep long and be a bit dopey the next day. I rarely drink more than a single glass of anything though and have no problems doing without any for weeks and months. I'm now down to 150mg extended release.

Reactions: 8
She says she doesn’t know how to leave a comment on daily mail comments section. How do we even believe that?
She leaves comments on every board known to man.
If you going to lie about something, lie about something believable. She is very active on social media, she has a twitter account, a IG account and her claim is that she does not know how to post to the DM? So if she needs Ella to help her on SM that means she has that child up at 2am/3am on a school night while she is drunk tweeting and posting and the child sees and reads everything she wants to tweet or post? Dumb ass, she doesn't realise how that claim looks. Even her golden child is expedient and gets thrown under the bus. Disgusting loon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.