Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title: One more week till the Pro, who knows how low she will go?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think you're right.

Or, maybe, she wanted them, but purely for the reason you state. I find it bizarre that she went through so much IVF to have Elsie, even after Ioan wanted to stop, only to go on to treat them like this. I mean I know it's because they're just tools to her and she's incapable of truly loving them. But it's still astonishing.
I've mentioned this before about IVF, when you are going through the cycles you are the centre of attention. It would have been all about Alice, just the way she likes it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was looking through some of my Alice screenshots which highlight her complete lack of self awareness & the fact she's a pathological liar!
If she wasn't a Narc I would ask how can she keep posting so much tit & keep a straight face?!
126.gif

Some of her gems!

Screenshot 2022-02-23 163347_LI.jpg

Blind sided? Don't know why? He bleeping told her but Alice was too busy doing this.
190.gif

Screenshot 2022-02-24 194924.png

🧐😳🤢

Screenshot 2022-03-05 182827.png

Screenshot 2022-03-05 182923.png

^^^ unless your name is Alice ^^^

Screenshot 2022-03-20 163015.png

Screenshot 2022-03-20 163041.png

Screenshot 2022-03-20 163151.png

Sorry, couldn't resist. 🤭

Screenshot 2022-03-20 180155.png

Screenshot 2022-04-14 212757.png 7.png

Screenshot 2022-05-31 122756.png

Screenshot 2022-01-03 180035.png

And my personal 'favourite!'

Screenshot 2022-01-05 144844.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Could you please tell us what the quiz Q & A's were? :)
Not much of a ‘quiz’ tbh, just typical Christmas interview questions 😅

1. Turkey or beef? Turkey.
2. ‘O deuwch ffyddloniaid’ or ‘Clywch lu’r nef’? Two carols. The first is the Welsh version of Adeste Fideles/ Oh come all ye faithful. The 2nd is a translation of an English carol but I’ve never heard it in English. Here it is in Welsh. Ioan picks this one.

3. Giving or receiving gifts? Giving (no tit, considering the crap he got given!).
4. Best Christmas gift ever? His first bike, a BMX.
5. Worst gift ever? Laughs and says that all gifts are given with love, “aren’t they, Rhodri?”
6. Bryn Terfel or Caryl Parry Jones? Two Welsh singers. BT a classical bass-baritone and CPJ more of a pop singer. He choses her.

EDITED after checking and seeing that Bryn Terfel isn’t a tenor.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Less than two hours to go until Alice receives Anne’s mail about Saturday night’s shenanigans 💥🎇🎆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not much of a ‘quiz’ tbh, just typical Christmas interview questions 😅

1. Turkey or beef? Turkey.
2. ‘O deuwch ffyddloniaid’ or ‘Clywch lu’r nef’? Two carols. The first is the Welsh version of Adeste Fideles/ Oh come all ye faithful. The 2nd is a translation of an English carol but I’ve never heard it in English. Here it is in Welsh. Ioan picks this one.

3. Giving or receiving gifts? Giving (no tit, considering the crap he got given!).
4. Best Christmas gift ever? His first bike, a BMX.
5. Worst gift ever? Laughs and says that all gifts are given with love, “aren’t they, Rhodri?”
6. Bryn Terfel or Caryl Parry Jones? Two Welsh singers. BT a classical bass-baritone and CPJ more of a pop singer. He choses her.

EDITED after checking and seeing that Bryn Terfel isn’t a tenor.
Thanks so much for this! 🥰 Beautiful church & love those purple lights!
Here's the one Ioan chose in English. Hark the Herald Angels sing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was looking through some of my Alice screenshots which highlight her complete lack of self awareness & the fact she's a pathological liar!
If she wasn't a Narc I would ask how can she keep posting so much tit & keep a straight face?! View attachment 1322690

Some of her gems!

View attachment 1322716
Blind sided? Don't know why? He bleeping told her but Alice was too busy doing this. View attachment 1322718

View attachment 1322717

🧐😳🤢

View attachment 1322722

View attachment 1322723

View attachment 1322725

View attachment 1322726

View attachment 1322727

View attachment 1322728

View attachment 1322732

View attachment 1322737

View attachment 1322738

View attachment 1322739
These ARE gems! Thank you for some Monday morning humor. 🤣

So I was just cleaning my phone and came across this nugget. WTAF? When has anyone here found and posted addresses? That Alice's job.
Screenshot_20220606-092200_Photos.jpg

Because we all remember this...
Screenshot_20220606-092916_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Ps. They are also Trump supporters.
As if that makes it ok?
She knows this how? I mean you could probably work out I’m not a Tory but I tend to think most politicians are cunts. 😂
Another lie she made up to her deranged FM’s to send them after people. Imagine living with that? Poor Ioan.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Posters who she put a bounty on should have some special badge of honour, maybe a hideous jewelled ribbon around their profile pictures? 😂
Isn’t Welp’s profile pic already a nod to this? That’s what I’ve always thought but could well be wrong.

Reactions: 16
I don't buy this story about how speaking out could damage IG's career. It would have been different if she had done it before the Ronan Farrow piece exposing him (THAT would be brave) but instead she waited and jumped on the very popular #metoo bandwagon at the time.

BTW the incident with Weinstein never happened. The "some people accused me of doing it for attention" was IG. He knew she was lying.

The Weinstein fictional incident serves many purposes - attention, money, virtue signaling and victim status. It was definitely a win for AE and had no effect on IG's career either.

I always assume AE is lying and 99% of the time, she is.

Both of them are swingers apparently. :sick:
That thought is as frightening as the knowledge that so are The Krankies.

Screenshot_20220606-165930_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The redacted version of the TRO gives Ioan’s estimate of Alice’s weight! 😂😂😂

I hadn’t noticed this before.

This is the loophole she’s been looking for. “I’m not the person described as weighing 145 pounds Your Honor.”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she wasn't a Narc I would ask how can she keep posting so much tit & keep a straight face?! View attachment 1322690

Some of her gems!

View attachment 1322716
Blind sided? Don't know why? He bleeping told her but Alice was too busy doing this. View attachment 1322718

View attachment 1322717

🧐😳🤢

View attachment 1322722

View attachment 1322723

View attachment 1322725

View attachment 1322726

View attachment 1322727

View attachment 1322728

View attachment 1322732

View attachment 1322737

View attachment 1322738

View attachment 1322739
She makes my head spin! Mad as a box of frogs.
These ARE gems! Thank you for some Monday morning humor. 🤣

So I was just cleaning my phone and came across this nugget. WTAF? When has anyone here found and posted addresses? That Alice's job. View attachment 1322873
Because we all remember this...
View attachment 1322880
"They are also Trump supporters" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.