Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Alice being jailed will just fuel her victimhood status and possibly alienate the children from their father further.
However, it is never to late to turn things around. The longer Alice continues like this - the more people get hurt. The sooner she seeks help the better for everyone…however here lies the problem for everyone.
Alice is a problem. It’s who she is, it’s what she enjoys. Alice doesn’t know how to live a normal healthy life.
Alice is an expert in her own knowledge and has no idea how to operate in the real world. If she didn’t gave her looks when she was younger she’s have probably starved to death by now she’s so incredibly stupid.

Imagine turning up to a swinging party and it being them two 🤣🤣🤣
BIB - you're right. She would have starved to death by now. But more importantly, this is why some of us think a stint in jail or a psych facility is the only solution. SHE won't fix the problem. It will take outside intervention now. If everyone just sits back and waits for her to 'hit rock bottom' and look for help, it won't happen. She doesn't think she's the one with the problem, it's everyone else who is unhinged. So she will never hit her 'rock bottom'. We all see she already has, but she doesn't see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
ALICES PRO PROtestations:
I PROmise to tell the truth!
The PROsecutors are lying!
But he PROmised he’d never leave me!
Where’s my PROsecco!
😉😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is the email AE received today.

Dear Ms Evans

SHUT. THE. duck. UP.

Sincerely yours

Leon F. Bennett, Esq.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
How very dare you. Noel is always far better turned out 😂
Whenever I read ’how very dare you’, I can’t help but read it as it’s said in 0:05 - 0:07 in this clip:

ETA: why can I see mAlice saying it this way?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon she’s taken to her bed after another Monday email. Hungover to hell, depressed and hating her life, Also catching up on here, it took me a good 3/4 hours 🤣
It’s stuck in my mind how much she now regrets Marjorie and that she’ll never live that video down, but that’s probably the freaky fuckery way she reads Elsie a bed time story pissed as a fart.
Just terrifying .

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I know nothing is as it seems, that's why I ask the question. Certainly I'm not thinking anything to do with affluence.
The father is a distinguished mathematician and the mother's older brother is emeritus professor at University of Birmingham He's a physicist. In Hamburg, he helped develop detectors for the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at Geneva and was involved in the ATLAS experiment which discovered the Higgs boson. Yet at least one son is anti-science, in his late 40's. Not a teenager in rebellion but an adult in his late 40's by now. That's some pretty heavy rebellion going on there. Long lasting rejection of parental values.
please - just for clarification: are these persons Alice's family or Ioan's family?
(thanks)

Reactions: 3
I know nothing is as it seems, that's why I ask the question. Certainly I'm not thinking anything to do with affluence.
The father is a distinguished mathematician and the mother's older brother is emeritus professor at University of Birmingham He's a physicist. In Hamburg, he helped develop detectors for the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at Geneva and was involved in the ATLAS experiment which discovered the Higgs boson. Yet at least one son is anti-science, in his late 40's. Not a teenager in rebellion but an adult in his late 40's by now. That's some pretty heavy rebellion going on there. Long lasting rejection of parental values.
The mother died , that’s a stressor. Maybe the father was hands off and lacked emotional warmth and the children lacked emotional support. Maybe the children felt they couldn’t live up to his expectations or achievements so rebelled for attention.
Clearly Alice had some benefit from education due to her language skills. However as a family I would hypothesise that perhaps they lacked consistent care and emotional warmth which can result in insecure attachment, this is demonstrated by her father not turning up for her wedding.
insecure attachment and abandonment issues are at the heart of why Alice is going loco at Ioan leaving her. Adults can be stuck in their most traumatic experience playing it out over and over again throughout their lives. I see this in Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly can’t understand why anyone would discuss a child’s periods on SM. I don’t discuss my period on SM! Why would I talk about my kid’s? It’s beyond me.
Yeah but you're normal. Normal people don't, we have boundaries and we understand privacy.

please - just for clarification: are these persons Alice's family or Ioan's family?
(thanks)
Alice's family. Sorry, I was talking about how all 3 of their kids ended up like they are. Alice and her 2 bros. As in, WTF went on in that house when she was growing up?

The mother died , that’s a stressor. Maybe the father was hands off and lacked emotional warmth and the children lacked emotional support. Maybe the children felt they couldn’t live up to his expectations or achievements so rebelled for attention.
Clearly Alice had some benefit from education due to her language skills. However as a family I would hypothesise that perhaps they lacked consistent care and emotional warmth which can result in insecure attachment, this is demonstrated by her father not turning up for her wedding.
insecure attachment and abandonment issues are at the heart of why Alice is going loco at Ioan leaving her. Adults can be stuck in their most traumatic experience playing it out over and over again throughout their lives. I see this in Alice.
The mother died when they were all grown up. Alice was 31.
Her father refused to attend her wedding, but that was after Alice had already burned bridges by her behaviour towards his new wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The mother died when all the kids were well into adulthood, despite Alice talking about it as if it happened when she was a child and ruined her life. Obviously it’s still a trauma, but I don’t think it can explain why all three kids have clearly got major issues.

Reactions: 20
Yeah but you're normal. Normal people don't, we have boundaries and we understand privacy.

Alice's family. Sorry, I was talking about how all 3 of their kids ended up like they are. Alice and her 2 bros. As in, WTF went on in that house when she was growing up?

The mother died when they were all grown up. Alice was 31.
Her father refused to attend her wedding, but that was after Alice had already burned bridges by her behaviour towards his new wife.
I would LOVE to hear the fathers take on the situation, I’m sure that would be quite enlightening.

The mother died when all the kids were well into adulthood, despite Alice talking about it as if it happened when she was a child and ruined her life. Obviously it’s still a trauma, but I don’t think it can explain why all three kids have clearly got major issues.
I agree - I thought it was earlier- precisely because Alice acts like it was!!!

Reactions: 12
Weren't they adults when their mother died? Alice was 29, living with Picasso's grandson when her mother passed? I would think your character and coping mechanisms are pretty set by that age.

Reactions: 11
Also, a father having cut all ties with all three of his children. Not normal. Not normal at all. I’m with you on this one.

Poor Leon probably doesn’t know he has a whole group who know his pain only too well. 😂
Unless… he does.
Anne at least is very familiar with each and every one of us. Hi Anne 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Erm, can I offer Janette and Ian Krankie to the party guestlist (also swingers, and they have admitted it). Also, there's that old saying that anyone with pampas grass in their garden holds swinging parties (bit of an old joke for our family - my dad used to have some in his garden in the 1980s/90s :unsure: :ROFLMAO:).
Noo ,Not the Krankies ! Come to think of it though they played swingers on Benidorm - friends of Jacqueline lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The mother was distant too. There have been quite a few pointers to that e.g. Alice trying to share something that was distressing her and that someone had hurt her, and her mum just said “Well, you must have done *something*” without pausing to stop brushing her hair in the mirror.
Ok, we could react to that by saying ‘Well, she definitely knew Alice”. And there’s truth in that. But her own mother? I just don’t get the impression she gave her daughter any quality time at all. Which is sad. I believe both parents were like that. Dismissive. Remember also that the ‘happiness only in this house’ rule was originally Mrs Evans’s. So whatever damage we think Alice is doing to her daughters by forcing them to repress their emotions, the same was done to her growing up.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This horrifies me. What that man has been through. Having left a marriage I cannot imagine what it took to leave with just the clothes on his back. It’s heartbreaking.
I’m pretty sure in high conflict abuse cases the lawyers would prohibit him from any contact with Alice. Which in turn means the kids since she likely knew he couldn’t enter the property with her there, she made sure the kids were never far from her. He couldn’t go back and get more clothes as she refused to leave the property, this was another act of revenge. She punished him by saying “come get them” but refused to allow it by not leaving for many months. I think Ioan tricked her in the end and took a cop with him to get them and she found out and came home early from the beach bcos of it. (The holiday was supposed to be 3 days and as soon as Ioan got his things she rushed back after one day). I think it’s very likely the poor guy has some pretty large mental health issues to work through after what Malice has done to him , like the whole thing is bleeping awful. She deserves to be in jail if you ask me. It would be the best place for her and the kids get to go to their dad and live some normality for a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh tit, can we get a recap in the next thread—at least anything significant that happened in the past 10 pages? I had a bad depressive episode all day and I know I won’t be able to catch up easily. Only if any crazy screenshots came up?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.