Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IamSpartacus

It’s SO unlucky to have had a narcissist for a father, step mother, mother-in-law, ex husband and ex-husbands new partner. So INCREDIBLY unlucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

welp

VIP Member
It amazes me that she doesnt realize how much she reveals about their marriage by assuming that not Ioan, but his partner pulls the strings

• Heart
Reactions: 49

claudiarocks

VIP Member
she has now only left one selfie from her lawyer meltdown up and edited the caption accordingly (yes, that's true, Alice)
View attachment 1316714
View attachment 1316715
Yey I do actually keep something in the pocket of my bag to remind me of my struggles and perseverances .. when I feel down I just look at it and feel better immediately … her fans are so wise 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

House of Tea

VIP Member
BW isn’t a little girl, she is a poised, articulate, switched on adult dealing with a shit situation with equanimity and positivity.

AE is an immature coarse woman, expecting to be doted on and looked after forever, dealing with a shit situation in such a toxic way the effects will be felt by her kids for years to come.

If there is immaturity in all the individuals involved in this, she is the most childish of them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
The time: Monday morning

The place: Elkins Kalt legal offices, family law dept

Intern 1: Man, I got so wasted on Saturday night. It was insane… let’s just say there were more than three sharp ones!

Intern 2: That’s coo… wait, weren’t you supposed to be on screenshot duty?

Intern 1: uh, no, I’m pretty sure it was you

Intern 2: Shit. Did Tattle get them?

Intern 1: checks phone Dude. Remind me to send Welp a bouquet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
Hey tattkwrs , I'm alice. wtfad I do t need a job. how sard you? I love my babies and everything. what is your proof????

Also bcjex blocked fuckers! I quol win! I always win! vaby angel you are duck bucko vzi.mdiraktr. Blocked. Blocked Blocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Just William

VIP Member
I was looking through some of my Alice screenshots which highlight her complete lack of self awareness & the fact she's a pathological liar!
If she wasn't a Narc I would ask how can she keep posting so much shit & keep a straight face?!
126.gif

Some of her gems!

Screenshot 2022-02-23 163347_LI.jpg

Blind sided? Don't know why? He fucking told her but Alice was too busy doing this.
190.gif

Screenshot 2022-02-24 194924.png

🧐😳🤢

Screenshot 2022-03-05 182827.png

Screenshot 2022-03-05 182923.png

^^^ unless your name is Alice ^^^

Screenshot 2022-03-20 163015.png

Screenshot 2022-03-20 163041.png

Screenshot 2022-03-20 163151.png

Sorry, couldn't resist. 🤭

Screenshot 2022-03-20 180155.png

Screenshot 2022-04-14 212757.png 7.png

Screenshot 2022-05-31 122756.png

Screenshot 2022-01-03 180035.png

And my personal 'favourite!'

Screenshot 2022-01-05 144844.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
When you step out of your homes after sunset, sit in the wet grass, look up, and catch a shooting star whizzing through the night sky, just know that upon each and every one, Leon is wishing Alice would shut the fuck up. 💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I'm Alice's age. I know it must be incredibly hard to fathom reinventing yourself in your 50's after a long term marriage/relationship and after being unemployed for so many years. It must be very daunting and scary for someone who has lived a very privileged life.

I believe Alice never thought this day would come and can't understand that her behavior is what caused her ex to go full gray rock on her. I do believe she has the right to connect to people on SM when she's trying to create work for herself and build up her connections. The issue that makes this difficult is that she keeps returning back to the same narrative that got her into trouble and going after her ex and his GF. She blames Bianca for everything which is neither healthy nor helpful. She insists this all happened because of an affair. She says look, he sent me this note with flowers and then a little while later he was done. It's all her! I suspect whatever happened after he left for Australia was the final straw. Didn't she call and harass people on Harrow? Threaten divorce if he didn't come home? I really don't know what happened, but it seems like she can't remove her blinders and accept her part of the breakdown of the marriage. She can't accept that what she did once they seperated was far more than just angry texts sent. She can't see what her brother was doing also made things worse for her. She blames the US legal system for failing her. She blames anyone who didn't stand by her. It's a futile blame game.

Alice has the right to speak up in court if that day ever happens. No one is denying her that right. Ioan didn't run to the media and make false claims. He filed a petition that's public record. She went to the media. She made allegations and shamed him publicly. She tried to harm him personally and professionally. I know that's how I heard about her. She dragged a very private situation public. Everyone has suffered because of it. Yes, she was hurting. And yes, that's no excuse. Why would anyone trust someone who seemingly set out to destroy them? I know I wouldn't. I'd be terrified anything I said would be taken, twisted, and used against me. I wouldn't feel at all safe.

I hope people in her RL help her break out of this defiant spiral that is clearly harming her. It's never too late for most of us to turn things around. Accepting our own destructive patterns is the first step in doing that.

Sorry for the novella. I am mindful that there are real humans involved in this including girls who need both parents.

Please stop, Alice. Strap in and do the work. Surround yourself with people who will help you rise, not egg you on while you continue to sink.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

M33L4

VIP Member
I go to sleep and she instigates full scorched earth.
She is a spoiled manipulative fuck. Throw her in jail.
Imagine being those girls.
Grow the fuck up Alice for Christ sake!!

She’s trying to manipulate Ioan into stopping the PRO hearing by breaking the TRO constantly. She thinks that if she gives the lawyers so much work before 14 June they’ll have to postpone again to keep up with her insane and dangerous rantings.
I hope she loses custody and I hope she goes to jail.
Fuck her. Why should Ioan give a fuck about her at all? She clearly cares about nobody, not even her own kids, than herself.
Selfish, deplorable and nasty cunt.

Now there’s officially no money left those forced to support fuckers are awfully quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

M33L4

VIP Member
This comes from 53 years of thinking you’re something. Everyone around her but not her is a narcissist. Everyone but her is an alcoholic abuser with money troubles. Everyone but her is a cheat (throwing your dead mother under the bus is not a good look even for you Alice). Everything she projects on to others is what she is. She’s an over-privileged, over-indulged cry baby. My toddler has less tantrums than this bitch.
Alice, nobody owes you a single thing. No one. You however had two babies at great monetary expense and you claim they are your life, everything you are showing them proves that to be a lie.
You refuse to allow them a relationship with their Daddy, you refuse to feed them by getting yourself a job, you also refuse to teach them manners, you’re teaching them that throwing your toys out of the pram gets you absolutely nowhere.
The most despicable thing is that all of this is your hurt ego. Baby Angel left you.
Stop weaponising your children, stop wallowing in this self pitiful way. It’s beyond embarrassing and wrong.
In my best “change your name Ioan Gruffudd”
GET A JOB ALICE EVANS!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

House of Tea

VIP Member
what do we think her game plan is? Why now, a week before the PRO hearing is she going all scorched earth? Genuine question, what do we think she’s trying to achieve? I can’t fathom her behaviour here. Why is she jeopardising everything.

ps glad the brother isn’t getting away with this. I really am.
I hope this is behind a spoiler
I think she might throw in a fake suicide attempt. I hope she doesn’t but she hasn’t got many cards left to play.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

M33L4

VIP Member
Do her sickofans really think he should be putting her up in that house, paying her to not even see his children while she actively prevents him from working?
Seriously. How does that make any sense?
She has harmed his future earnings, she has abused him and his family, she didn’t look after the house or have any inclination to get a fucking job.
He has to sell the house no matter what! Why? Alice.

• Heart

FloridaBunny

Hello lovely Tattlers, first time poster, long time reader, bought here like so many simply because of Alice’s many rants about TattleLife. I had to come and see what was going on with my own eyes, and it has been quite the rude awakening!

I honestly thought everything on her end was going to be incredibly, boringly quiet until June 14th, but, really, I should have known better. She has shown herself to be utterly incapable of showing any self-restraint, even with absolutely everything on the line - custody of her children, money, self-respect, reputation, her home, bankruptcy, criminal charges, restraining orders, friendships, and spousal/child support.

Obviously none of that matters to her, all that matters is she “win” against Ioan and Bianca at all costs, even though what she thinks of as winning really means she loses absolutely everything.

She has such an unerring ability to make the worst life choices, with zero insight or self reflection or emotional growth.

It actually frightens me to think of what she’ll be capable of when her back is well
and truly against the wall. When she’s finally standing in front of a judge, at long last being held accountable for all the awful things she’s done. When the weight of her terrible choices come crashing down on her, I think she could become even more unhinged than we’ve ever imagined. Here’s hoping the judge takes every step possible to protect Ian, Bianca, as well as the girls. None of them deserve this kind of misery.

Last edited:
  • Heart

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
for those who asked abiut football
View attachment 1321607
Reading this I wonder if she has friends or family from Oz in LA, certainly gives you the impression that she may have had plans to move there even without Ioan
View attachment 1321617View attachment 1321618View attachment 1321619
I am seriously impressed with how graciously B responded to the person criticising her for leaving Bubba. Imagine how Alice (or Caroline Hirons or Sali Hughes!) would have responded to a post like that.

• Heart

claudiarocks

VIP Member
A lot of what AE has done is textbook. It’s fascinating, but horrific for Ioan trying to extract himself and do the best for the kids. Her latest actions show someone who has not moved on at all. She wants to bring him down, regardless of how much she is hurting herself, and more importantly, the kids in the process. She is claiming that the abusive emails were as a result of him grey rocking her. He didn’t decide he wanted a divorce one day and the next grey rocked her. It came after months of her behaviour. Her emails and texts and videos were all ways to try and get back at him. She targeted his mother. I truly think she is a fucked up individual. Her divorce didn’t make her that way, she was before, but this lack of control has sent over the edge. I feel so sorry for her daughters. Their mum loves them, but she sees them as pawns in her game too.

Can we clear this up once and for all
She was married for 65 years
It was all perfecto mondo until 3 seconds before he left when he said he didn’t love her and that he was flying to the moon with BW … whilst leaving this note 👌🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36