Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Bridgeofsighs
Don't forget his best work 102 Dalmations!
Lol, I might need 3 sharp ones just to pluck up the courage to watch as it puts me right off knowing she's in it. 😬
And also to see Ioan way back when it all began with the Narc, knowing what lay ahead, poor sod. 😞

8 more sleeps. 😏

Yeah, make room for Alice, Tammy Faye😆Mind you, The Eyes Of Alice Evans has more of a horror flick vibe. B Film, naturally!
BIB - this was the first thing that came to mind! Poor Ioan.

STFU Alice they were interviewing HIM! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I don't buy this story about how speaking out could damage IG's career. It would have been different if she had done it before the Ronan Farrow piece exposing him (THAT would be brave) but instead she waited and jumped on the very popular #metoo bandwagon at the time.

BTW the incident with Weinstein never happened. The "some people accused me of doing it for attention" was IG. He knew she was lying.

The Weinstein fictional incident serves many purposes - attention, money, virtue signaling and victim status. It was definitely a win for AE and had no effect on IG's career either.

I always assume AE is lying and 99% of the time, she is.

Both of them are swingers apparently. :sick:
That’s it. I’m haunted for life by that revelation.
🤢🤢🤢

Thread title suggestion--

Alice is on the sauce and in a pickle!

(Inspired by @House of Tea and @Caroline Of Brunswick)
Only pickle she’s going to get any time soon😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I binge watched the remainder of Forever bar the final episode which I'll see later tonight. I've really enjoyed it. A shame it only ran one season. 🙁
I do have Alice to thank for something, 👀 introducing me to her talented STBXH. 😏

Harrow. ✔
Liar. ✔
Forever. ✔
Another Life. ✔
Warriors. ✔
King Arthur. ✔
Castle. ✔

Horrible Bosses (cameo) ✔

Lots more still to check out! 😎
I was watching "The Professor and the Madman" this past week on Netflix and OPE! Up popped Ioan! He was only in a few scenes, though, so unless you are a completist, or want to see what he looks like with a fancy Victorian moustache, no need to make a special effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone prob commented with already buy yes, Alice was engaged to Olivier Picasso (grandson of Pablo) when she started shagging Ioan. She admitted it.
Mama Gruff is no fool. I’m sure she had Alice sussed from the beginning🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was watching "The Professor and the Madman" this past week on Netflix and OPE! Up popped Ioan! He was only in a few scenes, though, so unless you are a completist, or want to see what he looks like with a fancy Victorian moustache, no need to make a special effort.
Fancy Victorian moustache...
@JustWilliam - Looking forward to you seeing AMAZING GRACE, it's magnificent! I found his other TV guest shots and the series Century City on Amazon Prime.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
nah its 2019, he only told her 9 months later. in 2020 (according to her friends) he spend Xmas in a hotel and Alice dragged him back

but she indeed invented the narrative that at Xmas 2019 he had already promised Bianca to leave them LOL
Alice has no idea when Ioan and Bianca met or got together, no one has but the two of them, and they say it was after Ioan was separated from Alice. I’m not stupid, I believe they were talking and there was a mutual attraction, but when they acted on that no one knows, certainly not Alice. This idea that an affair started 3 years ago is just something she conjured up in her own twisted mind. Maybe Ioan felt peaceful being with Bianca, heavens knows he never got any peace with Alice around, which is probably why he didn’t mind staying away months at a time. Alice is to blame for her husband leaving her, he begged her to get off SM and stop broadcasting their lives to everyone on Twitter, instead she went on Twitter and repeated everything he said. I can’t even imagine doing such a thing, I bet Ioan had to watch what he said because he knew she would run to her computer to give her sycophants an update on their private life. Now that Ioan has escaped Alice is doing the exact same thing with her daughters. Talking about Ella’s heavy periods, how embarrassing for a 12 year old girl for her mother to put that on Twitter, that had to be mortifying. I feel so bad for those girls, I hope Alice gets a huge wake-up call on June 14th, not only for the kid’s sake but for her sake too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She will see consequences of this, maybe not this week, possibly a tiny bit next week but I doubt a DVRO will matter much to an arrogant piece of tit like Alice. What will happen eventually is those girls will start to realise that Ioan was correct, this may take some time but it will happen.
Now, she has allowed the girls to believe they’re famous, she has allowed them to live without much parental guidance or rules. She breaches their confidence and boundaries. She has prevented them from seeing their daddy.
That has consequences.
Meanwhile, Ioan and Bianca will get stronger together and she will end up alone.
I’m here for it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought the "you wouldn't do it to a child either" was very backhanded, given Ioan's situation. It's a feequent narrative Alice pushes, i.e. "a real dad would go through fire" (in this case Alice) to see his kids.

Not saying that this poster is affilated to Alice's trolls or anything but I mainly didnt like this comment for that reason.
I didn’t like that comment either, but Bianca handled it like a pro, didn’t lash out or curse at the person, just gave a very eloquent answer.

Alice would have gone crazy, cursed the person, ask them how dare they say something so vile to her, a single mum with no money and no help. 🙄

Reactions: 20
I didn’t like that comment either, but Bianca handled it like a pro, didn’t lash out or curse at the person, just gave a very eloquent answer.

Alice would have gone crazy, cursed the person, ask them how dare they say something so vile to her, a single mum with no money and no help. 🙄
“Do I know you? Blocked immediately fucko…”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alice has no idea when Ioan and Bianca met or got together, no one has but the two of them, and they say it was after Ioan was separated from Alice. I’m not stupid, I believe they were talking and there was a mutual attraction, but when they acted on that no one knows, certainly not Alice. This idea that an affair started 3 years ago is just something she conjured up in her own twisted mind. Maybe Ioan felt peaceful being with Bianca, heavens knows he never got any peace with Alice around, which is probably why he didn’t mind staying away months at a time. Alice is to blame for her husband leaving her, he begged her to get off SM and stop broadcasting their lives to everyone on Twitter, instead she went on Twitter and repeated everything he said. I can’t even imagine doing such a thing, I bet Ioan had to watch what he said because he knew she would run to her computer to give her sycophants an update on their private life. Now that Ioan has escaped Alice is doing the exact same thing with her daughters. Talking about Ella’s heavy periods, how embarrassing for a 12 year old girl for her mother to put that on Twitter, that had to be mortifying. I feel so bad for those girls, I hope Alice gets a huge wake-up call on June 14th, not only for the kid’s sake but for her sake too.
My mother had a habit of bringing up my periods while chatting to friends in the street, me stood there mortified . My cheeks are burning with remembered shame. Imagine a mother who blabs it to the world. Again, those poor girls.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually hope Alice does get some jail time. Not because I revel in someone's misfortune, but because none of the wake up calls she's had have stopped the bile, bitterness and drama at all (she's been silent on and off for short periods, I think, and I don't always follow this thread, but she doesn't seem able to stay quiet for long?).

Not sure how it works in the US, but she is obviously a vulnerable person with MH problems and addictions - do the courts order psychiatric assessments, rehab, support in these instances, or does a restraining order complicate it all?

I don't want her to lose custody of her children, I'm just shocked that this is still going on. An understatement I'm sure, but she's obviously very obsessive, because most women would have moved on by now. She's still calling him "hubs", and no doubt everything is Bianca's fault for stealing him away.

Alice, if you love your children, love yourself. It's time to move on. Make taking better care of your body and mind a priority, be a better role model, and make plans for your future now. She's obviously afraid, but she could make so much of her skills if she stopped ruminating and being self-destructive. She has more than many women have during a marriage break up!! We all know stories of women who leave with nothing but the clothes on their back!!
As did Ioan when he left 🥺💔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.