Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looks like Elsie gets to escape again
Screenshot_20220603-231339_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220603-230135_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220603-231420_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220603-230257_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220603-230315_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220603-230353_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220603-230445_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220603-230410_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220603-223545_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220603-223253_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220603-223050_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220603-230039_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220603-230000_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Alice's consultant says she's fit as a butchers dog. She's bleeping barking mad!!!
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Of all the Alice poses, postures and personal the Alice of the last week is the one I dislike the most. She's not traumatised or drunk (which was some explanation). She is fully and calculatingly causing mayhem, psychological damage and legal chaos and she is centering it increasingly on the kids.

Crazy Alice made me despair but this new sane, pure evil character is truly dangerous. She must be stopped!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Why does she think she is funny? She is constantly seeking validation, applause day and night from people she doesn't even know. It's so fake - all of it. These last couple of days I've immersed myself in the world of Alice, all I can say is... F###ing hell!

Of all the Alice poses, postures and personal the Alice of the last week is the one I dislike the most. She's not traumatised or drunk (which was some explanation). She is fully and calculatingly causing mayhem, psychological damage and legal chaos and she is centering it increasingly on the kids.

Crazy Alice made me despair but this new sane, pure evil character is truly dangerous. She must be stopped!!
Absolutely agree, and I'm only just getting to know her. She has serious psychological issues/personality disorders going on here. I don't see a happy ending. ☹

• Heart
The saddest things I have seen from reading as many threads as I could...there are so many! Are the photos of herself, they are either years old, from another time, or are filtered to buggery. Either way, they betray the woman that Alice is now. And she cannot accept her true self. Couple this with rejection, Ioan moving on with a beautiful young woman (yes she had MS, but that's incidental to his obvious love for her). Alice now has days of denying the realisation that she has to move house, get her own money sorted, accept the upcoming divorce - and accept the reflection in her mirror). Right now, on all counts, she in my humble opinion, is failing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The saddest things I have seen from reading as many threads as I could...there are so many! Are the photos of herself, they are either years old, from another time, or are filtered to buggery. Either way, they betray the woman that Alice is now. And she cannot accept her true self. Couple this with rejection, Ioan moving on with a beautiful young woman (yes she had MS, but that's incidental to his obvious love for her). Alice now has days of denying the realisation that she has to move house, get her own money sorted, accept the upcoming divorce - and accept the reflection in her mirror). Right now, on all counts, she in my humble opinion, is failing.
I know funny innit 😆 chink chink 🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The only Christmas movie Alice will be making is Home(less) Alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. I really don’t think she’d know where to start, even if she wanted to. Something went very wrong in her development into an adult and it’s been obscured up to now cos she’s always had men & domestic staff do things for her. But this is her job surely?
I hope IG doesn’t help her at all, at 54 (in August) it’s about time she started being an adult, she will probably never have a man who will cater to her or support her financially again. If she can’t find a place by the end of August, the kids can live with IG and Alice can live with the other homeless on the streets of LA.
So, assuming that Ioan will find somewhere on her behalf… she’ll obviously hate it and refuse to take it… Where does that leave her? Can she play this game, legally? Can she flat out refuse to move?

OMG. The family resemblance!!! 🤭 I know I shouldn’t but 😂😂😂😂
She once mentioned that was exactly what she planned to do, just not move. She said he couldn’t kick her out because of the kids. Of course he could take the kids and kick her to the curb, guess that never occurred to her.

I don't think he will want any part of it, she will take it that he's iniating a relationship with her and that's the last thing he'd want.

Fibbermyalgia 😂😂👌
How did she stand for the two hours or more at the Twice concert? Did her Fibbermyalgia miraculously disappear during that time? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
@KikiFromNy just trawling the last thread and found this and wanted to say I agree with you. Never could figure out what or why she was considered anything special.
1654295630439.png

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I bet she expects something more substantial than the apartment she knows he currently lives in. Didn’t she find out how much he rented for and laughed at it?
No doubt she expects a house or a large condo, but on her budget that’s never going to happen.

Reactions: 15
I hope IG doesn’t help her at all, at 54 (in August) it’s about time she started being an adult, she will probably never have a man who will cater to her or support her financially again. If she can’t find a place by the end of August, the kids can live with IG and Alice can live with the other homeless on the streets of LA.

She once mentioned that was exactly what she planned to do, just not move. She said he couldn’t kick her out because of the kids. Of course he could take the kids and kick her to the curb, guess that never occurred to her.

How did she stand for the two hours or more at the Twice concert? Did her Fibbermyalgia miraculously disappear during that time? 🤔
What have the homeless done wrong ! 😂

yes she shook some vitamins 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Over her noodle and it enabled her to stand for extraordinary lengths of time .. she’s a medical marvel 🙄😳 but she can’t talk about it she’ll end up in jail …

she chats utter shite at these times of night … she may have her housing sorted by morning yet 😂🙏🏼🚔👮‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I said months ago his lawyers have a strategy. Get the TRO, give her plenty of time to breach it, collect all the evidence, get a PRO, get 100% custody on the basis of the PRO, boot her out, sell, and (potentially) move to the UK. Oceans and continents. Oceans and continents would have stopped Betty Broderick.
Strategy.
Chess pieces.
Smartest person in the room, my arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Doh we’re missing a trick. She will be in jail from August. Silly Billies.

I said months ago his lawyers have a strategy. Get the TRO, give her plenty of time to breach it, collect all the evidence, get a PRO, get 100% custody on the basis of the PRO, boot her out, sell, and (potentially) move to the UK. Oceans and continents. Oceans and continents would have stopped Betty Broderick.
Strategy.
Chess pieces.
Smartest person in the room, my arse.
I love when you’re sassy Susan 🥰😂

• Haha
she has now only left one selfie from her lawyer meltdown up and edited the caption accordingly (yes, that's true, Alice)
Screenshot_20220604-004821_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-004744_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.