Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. I really don’t think she’d know where to start, even if she wanted to. Something went very wrong in her development into an adult and it’s been obscured up to now cos she’s always had men & domestic staff do things for her. But this is her job surely?
She also probably wants Ioan to do it so that she can then complain about what a horrible place he found for her and the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So, assuming that Ioan will find somewhere on her behalf… she’ll obviously hate it and refuse to take it… Where does that leave her? Can she play this game, legally? Can she flat out refuse to move?

Truly horrific!
OMG. The family resemblance!!! 🤭 I know I shouldn’t but 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These reminded me of Silence of the Lambs. Isn't that what the PRO is all about - the Silence of the Alices? I am not good enough at photoshop to put the moth over her mouth, but maybe some talented turd could do it if the PRO is granted? I'll bring the popcorn.

View attachment 1315768
Anyone else see a resemblance?

Screenshot_20220603-174927_Google.jpg

If she licked her lips, someone could stick her to a window. It might keep her quiet anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So, assuming that Ioan will find somewhere on her behalf… she’ll obviously hate it and refuse to take it… Where does that leave her? Can she play this game, legally? Can she flat out refuse to move?

OMG. The family resemblance!!! 🤭 I know I shouldn’t but 😂😂😂😂
No, unless she buys him out of which there is no chance. She’s going and she knows it. She’s trying to shame him for it. That’s divorce.

Reactions: 14
It’s like she’s been embalmed.
Is this all she seems to do with her time, post out over filtered selfies, bloody hell! Yes I am a bystander but it's like watching a car crash, you don't want to look ...but you can't help it. She is such a sad person. She also looks completely ridiculous, does she seriously imagine people believe she looks like this? Not that it's a great look either! And this notion that Bianca is jealous, C'mon they can't really expect anyone to believe that a young beautiful woman would envy a heavy, clumsy looking 50+ yr old with rubber lips?! Sorry to sound bitchy, but she is a 100% witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is this all she seems to do with her time, post out over filtered selfies, bloody hell! Yes I am a bystander but it's like watching a car crash, you don't want to look ...but you can't help it. She is such a sad person. She also looks completely ridiculous, does she seriously imagine people believe she looks like this? Not that it's a great look either! And this notion that Bianca is jealous, C'mon they can't really expect anyone to believe that a young beautiful woman would envy a heavy, clumsy looking 50+ yr old with rubber lips?! Sorry to sound bitchy, but she is a 100% witch!
Ah you’re grand. You’ll fit right in 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When you step out of your homes after sunset, sit in the wet grass, look up, and catch a shooting star whizzing through the night sky, just know that upon each and every one, Leon is wishing Alice would shut the duck up. 💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
You’re not being bitchy, when Alice was beautiful she wouldn’t have given any of us the licking of a dog.
She thought she was too good! Now look

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She will fully expect Ioan to do it. She has never been an adult in her over-privileged, over-indulged life. An absolute parasite.
Dammit so many errands I can't play all day!

But I don't think Alice has any intention of packing and moving. They will have to drag her out of that house by her lips. I'm sure she thinks if she just stays there they can't do anything to her.

Years ago I decided to sell my house post divorce. It was a lakeside house so I sold it on a private contract in which the new owners weren't taking possession for a year. The girls were no longer living there but it took me that year to pack and sort and throw out. And a roll-off dumpster. And paid movers and Packers. And get things into storage.

Now how does anyone expect a woman with fibbermyalgia who can't stand longer than five minutes to pack up a house and move? 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Damnit, I HAVE played all day. And all day yesterday. So much I had planned to do with the Jubilee bank holiday and aaaall I’ve done is witch about Alice! 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she used any of that $100K tucked away to hire Gloria back to take care of her help with the girls?

Asking for everybody.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No but she has used some for lip fillers. She should go the whole hog and try some soap and shampoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone believe Alice has done anything to find somewhere for them to live as from the end of August? If she doesn’t, what will happen? Could the girls be taken into care?
No she answered a question the other night about the house and it sounds like she's still trying to hang on to it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Dammit so many errands I can't play all day!

But I don't think Alice has any intention of packing and moving. They will have to drag her out of that house by her lips. I'm sure she thinks if she just stays there they can't do anything to her.

Years ago I decided to sell my house post divorce. It was a lakeside house so I sold it on a private contract in which the new owners weren't taking possession for a year. The girls were no longer living there but it took me that year to pack and sort and throw out. And a roll-off dumpster. And paid movers and Packers. And get things into storage.

Now how does anyone expect a woman with fibbermyalgia who can't stand longer than five minutes to pack up a house and move? 🙄
has she discussed her Fibro on IG before? It does seem odd that she’s never mentioned it before.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.