Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has now only left one selfie from her lawyer meltdown up and edited the caption accordingly (yes, that's true, Alice)
View attachment 1316714
View attachment 1316715
Yey I do actually keep something in the pocket of my bag to remind me of my struggles and perseverances .. when I feel down I just look at it and feel better immediately … her fans are so wise 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
No doubt she expects a house or a large condo, but on her budget that’s never going to happen.
She can get a large house or a large condo, just not in LA. Maybe she wants to look at what they have in Iowa or Oklahoma or Arkansas or Kentucky or North Dakota. There are lots of places where you can get really large places for her budget. I hear the hills of Kentucky are beautiful and lush this time of the year. Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I see she's deleted some of her selfies and edited out the inflammatory write ups thst clearly targeted Ioan and Bianca. How exhausting it must be to live this way. Post and dirty delete long enough to incite more hate against her ex and his GF. It all seems to toxic and cruel. I won't be surprised if she alleges physical abuse, but how I hope I'm wrong. She who regularly told the world how happy she was and how perfect their marriage had been when they seperated and how she lost the man she loved more than life. AH did this. She had her lawyer send JD an unreasonable list of demands or she'd serve him with an RO and go public with allegations. I hope she's not headed down that path, but I won't be surprised.

Divorce can bring out the very worst in people. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She can get a large house or a large condo, just not in LA. Maybe she wants to look at what they have in Iowa or Oklahoma or Arkansas or Kentucky or North Dakota. There are lots of places where you can get really large places for her budget. I hear the hills of Kentucky are beautiful and lush this time of the year. Just saying.
I’d love to live somewhere like Kentucky or Colorado somewhere with loads of land and nature ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The other two "triplets" live in a city that is low cost of living, but Alice would never live there. Not that I want AE to move closer to the East coast, either

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see she's deleted some of her selfies and edited out the inflammatory write ups thst clearly targeted Ioan and Bianca. How exhausting it must be to live this way. Post and dirty delete long enough to incite more hate against her ex and his GF. It all seems to toxic and cruel. I won't be surprised if she alleges physical abuse, but how I hope I'm wrong. She who regularly told the world how happy she was and how perfect their marriage had been when they seperated and how she lost the man she loved more than life. AH did this. She had her lawyer send JD an unreasonable list of demands or she'd serve him with an RO and go public with allegations. I hope she's not headed down that path, but I won't be surprised.

Divorce can bring out the very worst in people. 😔
I bet she has threatened violence. There is no doubt in my mind between her and her hairy-lipped chuckle brother there have been some real threats made.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
what does everyone think it means that Alice is saying that her posts now brought their legal agreements in jeopardy? (I'm shocked to hear that they have any lol, she mentioned later in a tweet to fight for a help with the kids, so this doesnt sound like anything custody-wise is agreed)

Do we think Ioan was going to drop the PRO if they reach a settlement and Alice promises to not kick off again? And that's why Alice started tweeting again - and obviously didnt manage to stay within her limits? (then again she mentioned just before that a deposition happening next week, so uh)

She mentions "one more year", it could be that this is how long their divorce will now take because he has now decided to take her through courts entirely? Or another extention of the TRO, basically as a test again (can it even be so much extended?) - or it's the above knowing that the RO will be granted now that it happens?

Or is that just a trick? she implied the other day that Ioan will never let this hearing happen because he knows that Alice has proof of his lies (LOL), if it does happen she needs an excuse for why it happens, and acting like it's because of Bianca's pride is most convenient for her?
For me I think that Ioan would be reluctant to saddle the mother of his children with a PRO, and thus a criminal record, if he can possibly avoid it. Perhaps the TRO was a warning shot across her bows, and if she played nicely he would drop it. Remember Ioan seems to be a decent and honourable man. She hasn’t played nicely, so I hope that all bets are off and he goes for it. Not knowing anything about courts in the U.S. and L.A. and how these things work, timelines etc, I don’t know what she means by one more year. Could be the length of the PRO, or how long it will take to wrap this all up. BUT, knowing Alice this timeline could all be totally made up and a load of sh*te.

Reactions: 22
Sorry to change course a bit here. I’ve been looking for those Pobol y Cwm actors’ comments on SM. Not much luck so far – that one man who supported Alice in the early days of the separation seems to have deleted his comments since, perhaps after meeting Bianca. He writes nice comments on her insta these days.
Anyway, while looking I found a handful of cute photos of the young Ioan G I’m sure you’d like to see.

View attachment 1316230View attachment 1316239
His daughters look so much like him. The little one in the first picture, the elder one in the second.

I think he’s the spit of Elsie in the first and Ella in the second
Ha, you preempted me!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I bet she has threatened violence. There is no doubt in my mind between her and her hairy-lipped chuckle brother there have been some real threats made.
Ha ha weird cause he’s posted tonight in the style of an illiterate Mitchell brother 😂 on a subject she chats about on her comments on IG …

come on Scooby we’ve got a mystery to solve 🙄😂🤦🏻‍♀️🚐🐕

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yey I do actually keep something in the pocket of my bag to remind me of my struggles and perseverances .. when I feel down I just look at it and feel better immediately … her fans are so wise 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
This is my favourite post ever on this site 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, they both come across as very aggressive, threatening people to me. I imagine there have been real threats made. I wonder if Y&B were harassed or threatened when they were overseas? I won't be surprised if that happened as well. I surely hope not, but past behavior predicts future behavior. Alice hasn't exactly adhered to the TRO on her SM, after all.

Reactions: 17
Yes, they both come across as very aggressive, threatening people to me. I imagine there have been real threats made. I wonder if Y&B were harassed or threatened when they were overseas? I won't be surprised if that happened as well. I surely hope not, but past behavior predicts future behavior. Alice hasn't exactly adhered to the TRO on her SM, after all.
Thankfully, I don’t think the overseas contingent was well enough to be much of a threat while they were over here.

Reactions: 7
Noted that one particularly new account isn’t in fact following the person they’ve been forced to defend. Make it make sense! 😂
And vice versa.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
:ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20220604-011203_Twitter.jpg

Did mAlice also delete some of her recent tweets as well as insta posts?
cant tell for sure how much she deleted (there wasnt much on Ioan anyway), but she definitely deleted the one about Ioan lying in the TRO. She did not the one about "the truth will come out eventually"

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.