Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the PRO's a dead certainty now and Alice is done for.
Can't decide whether she's that narcissistic she's just trying to continue to convince herself she's done nothing wrong, or she's trying she incite even more people to attack on her behalf (not caring that the TRO doesn't allow this).
Both I reckon. She’s as unglued as that eyelash.

Anyone else think we are due for a pap walk soon?
I’d rather it was a pup walk in Alice’s case. Poor Emma😔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
that one Ioan Defending account noticed that the other Alice triplet made her account public again, I had a quick look through, this from New Years Eve made me kinda laugh
YAN5kpu.png

I sometimes wonder how Alice gets away with telling her people different stories to the one she tells on her Socials or, you know, in her texts to Ioan

also lovely irony
OmiH8nh.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
what does everyone think it means that Alice is saying that her posts now brought their legal agreements in jeopardy? (I'm shocked to hear that they have any lol, she mentioned later in a tweet to fight for a help with the kids, so this doesnt sound like anything custody-wise is agreed)

Do we think Ioan was going to drop the PRO if they reach a settlement and Alice promises to not kick off again? And that's why Alice started tweeting again - and obviously didnt manage to stay within her limits? (then again she mentioned just before that a deposition happening next week, so uh)

She mentions "one more year", it could be that this is how long their divorce will now take because he has now decided to take her through courts entirely? Or another extention of the TRO, basically as a test again (can it even be so much extended?) - or it's the above knowing that the RO will be granted now that it happens?

Or is that just a trick? she implied the other day that Ioan will never let this hearing happen because he knows that Alice has proof of his lies (LOL), if it does happen she needs an excuse for why it happens, and acting like it's because of Bianca's pride is most convenient for her?
My two cents worth? None of the above, she is so desperate for revenge and at the same time have control over him, that she will rather burn down everything then reach a settlement. She needs to take a gander at how the scorched earth method worked for Betty Broderick. The court adjusted Betty Broderick's final share to account for that and she walked away with a very diminished share of what she was originally entitled to.
Yes the court will give her what she is entitled to under the prenup but then it will make her pay for any additional costs because she chose a contested divorce. Alice's battle cry: "I choose violence!"

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s as unglued as that eyelash.

I’d rather it was a pup walk in Alice’s case. Poor Emma😔
She’s as unglued as that eyelash - Thread title?

Now that AE claims she can't walk more than 5 minutes (doubtful) it was very irresponsible to get Emma. Seems like no-one walks the dog. Then again she probably assumed IG would do it even though he was already talking about separation when they got the glue baby dog.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s as unglued as that eyelash - Thread title?

Now that AE claims she can't walk more than 5 minutes (doubtful) it was very irresponsible to get Emma. Seems like no-one walks the dog. Then again she probably assumed IG would do it even though he was already talking about separation when they got the glue baby dog.
Poor dog, should be named Elastoplast or Band Aid😔If anything gets me the most pissed off its animals not getting the treatment they deserve. A pet is a luxury, not a burden😔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
what does everyone think it means that Alice is saying that her posts now brought their legal agreements in jeopardy? (I'm shocked to hear that they have any lol, she mentioned later in a tweet to fight for a help with the kids, so this doesnt sound like anything custody-wise is agreed)

Do we think Ioan was going to drop the PRO if they reach a settlement and Alice promises to not kick off again? And that's why Alice started tweeting again - and obviously didnt manage to stay within her limits? (then again she mentioned just before that a deposition happening next week, so uh)

She mentions "one more year", it could be that this is how long their divorce will now take because he has now decided to take her through courts entirely? Or another extention of the TRO, basically as a test again (can it even be so much extended?) - or it's the above knowing that the RO will be granted now that it happens?

Or is that just a trick? she implied the other day that Ioan will never let this hearing happen because he knows that Alice has proof of his lies (LOL), if it does happen she needs an excuse for why it happens, and acting like it's because of Bianca's pride is most convenient for her?
I doubt he is dropping the request for the PRO, especially given her behaviour since the TRO came into effect. Not sure why she needs to depose anyone, as his request for the TRO is already a sworn statement and she can call witnesses at the hearing (unless someone can't attend, I guess). And he hasn't decided to take her through the courts - she initiated that by ending the collaborative divorce process. Working through the courts is then the only option.

And as we have all seen, Alice specializes in the whole "I have secret information I can't reveal which will change everything" commentary. And she has never come through.

Reactions: 22
That dog would have been much better off and less traumatized left at the shelter 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

I was wondering if her returning to her old ways caused Bianca distress and Ioan's not giving Alice 2nd (or 800th) chance anymore. No more warnings. She does something, she feels the consequences.

But I worry a bit it's got something to do with the girls.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone believe Alice has done anything to find somewhere for them to live as from the end of August? If she doesn’t, what will happen? Could the girls be taken into care?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Does anyone believe Alice has done anything to find somewhere for them to live as from the end of August? If she doesn’t, what will happen?
She will fully expect Ioan to do it. She has never been an adult in her over-privileged, over-indulged life. An absolute parasite.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
These reminded me of Silence of the Lambs. Isn't that what the PRO is all about - the Silence of the Alices? I am not good enough at photoshop to put the moth over her mouth, but maybe some talented turd could do it if the PRO is granted? I'll bring the popcorn.

Silence of the Narcs.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
These reminded me of Silence of the Lambs. Isn't that what the PRO is all about - the Silence of the Alices? I am not good enough at photoshop to put the moth over her mouth, but maybe some talented turd could do it if the PRO is granted? I'll bring the popcorn.

View attachment 1315768
It’s like she’s been embalmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She will fully expect Ioan to do it. She has never been an adult in her over-privileged, over-indulged life. An absolute parasite.
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. I really don’t think she’d know where to start, even if she wanted to. Something went very wrong in her development into an adult and it’s been obscured up to now cos she’s always had men & domestic staff do things for her. But this is her job surely?

Reactions: 16
If she honestly looks at her photos and think she looks attractive, healthy and normal then she's even more of a halfwit than I thought. I'm not a fan of mocking people's looks, however when the person is an awful one and their face is so absolutely pretend I'll make an exception.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Does anyone believe Alice has done anything to find somewhere for them to live as from the end of August? If she doesn’t, what will happen? Could the girls be taken into care?
I reckon if she had she’d be all over SM bleating on about the stresses of house hunting.

Reactions: 18
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. I really don’t think she’d know where to start, even if she wanted to. Something went very wrong in her development into an adult and it’s been obscured up to now cos she’s always had men & domestic staff do things for her. But this is her job surely?
It is her job. Same as it’s her job to parent those girls 100% of the time because that’s the life she chose. She chose to alienate them from their daddy. She’s a barely functioning adult. I wonder if any of her 97% friends will help her out. You know the “here to support” ones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.