Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will fully expect Ioan to do it. She has never been an adult in her over-privileged, over-indulged life. An absolute parasite.
I don't think he will want any part of it, she will take it that he's iniating a relationship with her and that's the last thing he'd want.

Dammit so many errands I can't play all day!

But I don't think Alice has any intention of packing and moving. They will have to drag her out of that house by her lips. I'm sure she thinks if she just stays there they can't do anything to her.

Years ago I decided to sell my house post divorce. It was a lakeside house so I sold it on a private contract in which the new owners weren't taking possession for a year. The girls were no longer living there but it took me that year to pack and sort and throw out. And a roll-off dumpster. And paid movers and Packers. And get things into storage.

Now how does anyone expect a woman with fibbermyalgia who can't stand longer than five minutes to pack up a house and move? 🙄
Fibbermyalgia 😂😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think he will want any part of it, she will take it that he's iniating a relationship with her and that's the last thing he'd want.
Agree. He’s done with her.
That will be hurting her the most.
That’s the thing, the majority of us understand her hurting and appreciate it. It doesn’t excuse her behaviour toward him, Bianca and directly her own girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She will fully expect Ioan to do it. She has never been an adult in her over-privileged, over-indulged life. An absolute parasite.
I've no clue what the rental market is in LA but Alice is (probably) unaware that many/most apartments/condos have a 3-6+ month waiting list before being available. The rentals are not going to go looking for her so she needs to get her t*ts off the floor and get busy.

IG may have pre-arranged for his apartment before he returned last year to the States. I've done this several times (rented condos and later purchased a house before seeing them).

Reactions: 23
I've no clue what the rental market is in LA but Alice is (probably) unaware that many/most apartments/condos have a 3-6+ month waiting list before being available. The rentals are not going to go looking for her so she needs to get her t*ts off the floor and get busy.

IG may have pre-arranged for his apartment before he returned last year to the States. I've done this several times (rented condos and later purchased a house before seeing them).
I bet she expects something more substantial than the apartment she knows he currently lives in. Didn’t she find out how much he rented for and laughed at it?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What happens if she refuses to leave? She gets turfed out? What happens to the girls? They'd go to Ioan or into care? Would he feel forced to help and end up having to be in contact with her to help her lame ass sort out accommodation? Oh she'd feel so victorious. Surely he'd use a middle man. Sorry if these are basic questions but I've no idea how these things work in reality but she seems to have zero plan. Or does she just end up homeless or renting any old place until she sorts her head out and gets on with adulting? It's not her he'd be concerned for but his daughters. Can only imagine the fireworks for Ioan and Bianca if the girls went to him under those circumstances. Elsie may be ok but Ella would be extremely unhappy about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

There are a lot of rentals on the market here in LA right now. I see plenty of signs up. You don't need to get on a list, unless it's a fancy/expensive building. I suspect she's hoping for a house rental vs. an apartment. That will likely mean moving to the valley/East LA or out of the general area. House rentals are very expensive in WeHo and WeHo adjacent. It's a waste of money, IMO. Better to use the money for a mortgage payment in a more affordable area if you're eyeing a house. I think she can find a really cute place if she spends the time looking. A fresh start is a good thing.

Reactions: 22
No she answered a question the other night about the house and it sounds like she's still trying to hang on to it.
She also said she hated it recently. Saving face when she has to leave or pissed off with having to keep it spick and span.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She also said she hated it recently. Saving face when she has to leave or pissed off with having to keep it spick and span.
She said she hated the lack of privacy with it being open plan. Funny considering privacy and Alice are not words which complement each other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What happens if she refuses to leave? She gets turfed out? What happens to the girls? They'd go to Ioan or into care? Would he feel forced to help and end up having to be in contact with her to help her lame ass sort out accommodation? Oh she'd feel so victorious. Surely he'd use a middle man. Sorry if these are basic questions but I've no idea how these things work in reality but she seems to have zero plan. Or does she just end up homeless or renting any old place until she sorts her head out and gets on with adulting? It's not her he'd be concerned for but his daughters. Can only imagine the fireworks for Ioan and Bianca if the girls went to him under those circumstances. Elsie may be ok but Ella would be extremely unhappy about it.
This is what I want to know too.

I think she spent it on dolls' heads, mismatched shoes, hats and ugly lipstick.
And takeaways. A thousand takeaways

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Surely 97% of her friends will put her up meantime?

How much work will it need when she does vacate? So far we’ve had rats in the Prius, squirrels in the bin. Bathroom door off the hinges, a leak in the light fitting. The pool was wrecked too right?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry to change course a bit here. I’ve been looking for those Pobol y Cwm actors’ comments on SM. Not much luck so far – that one man who supported Alice in the early days of the separation seems to have deleted his comments since, perhaps after meeting Bianca. He writes nice comments on her insta these days.
Anyway, while looking I found a handful of cute photos of the young Ioan G I’m sure you’d like to see.

1C68FD77-00F5-406C-8DE7-CE08CC96874B.jpeg
0F67248D-20CD-4D6F-87E3-130D7D296AE7.jpeg

• Heart
She said she hated the lack of privacy with it being open plan. Funny considering privacy and Alice are not words which complement each other.
Privacy from who? Her best friends, pinky swear daughters?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surely 97% of her friends will put her up meantime?

How much work will it need when she does vacate? So far we’ve had rats in the Prius, squirrels in the bin. Bathroom door off the hinges, a leak in the light fitting. The pool was wrecked too right?
Taking the fact that Alice has made it clear she struggles with taking care of a house on her own, a rental might be a better option. The landlord has to take care of anything that goes wrong and that surely makes things easier for someone who can't handle house upkeep. I get it: owning and taking care of a house comes with a LOT of headaches at times. It's not for everyone.

Additionally, a condo might be a good compromise. Some things are handled by the condo association. And a lot of condo complexes have pools.

• Heart
Taking the fact that Alice has made it clear she struggles with taking care of a house on her own, a rental might be a better option. The landlord has to take care of anything that goes wrong and that surely makes things easier for someone who can't handle house upkeep. I get it: owning and taking care of a house comes with a LOT of headaches at times. It's not for everyone.

Additionally, a condo might be a good compromise. Some things are handled by the condo association. And a lot of condo complexes have pools.
God help her future landlord.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.