Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have a PRO for domestic violence does that pop up on a background check? Also asking for a friend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The other two "triplets" live in a city that is low cost of living, but Alice would never live there. Not that I want AE to move closer to the East coast, either
She should move back home to Bristol where she could lick toilet seats to her heart’s content. And maybe, just maybe, give her sibling that vital organ she’s been dangling like a carrot. Why hasn’t she been having tests to find out whether she’s compatible already? I mean, if either of my siblings ever needed an organ, I’d be getting tested straight after finding out they needed one. Can’t possibly love him as much as she claims or even care whether or not he survives. Evil, selfish witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m off to bed. I’ve misbehaved so badly on here tonight 😂😂😂
I’m not even sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The Christmas Card… from prison.
Do not pass go Do not collect 200 💵

She should move back home to Bristol where she could lick toilet seats to her heart’s content. And maybe, just maybe, give her sibling that vital organ she’s been dangling like a carrot. Why hasn’t she been having tests to find out whether she’s compatible already? I mean, if either of my siblings ever needed an organ, I’d be getting tested straight after finding out they needed one. Can’t possibly love him as much as she claims or even care whether or not he survives. Evil, selfish witch.
He’s ‘apparently’ ill enough without giving ‘him’ her pickled organs lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Elsie gushing for a change
Screenshot_20220604-023143_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-022940_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-020037_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-024103_Twitter.jpg

Elsie "never has really cried" - JFC, besides that she would be the first human, can this woman keep any story straight? (also her superfans are absolutely creepy)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So it’s possible she won’t get a tenancy? What a shitshow. All brought upon by herself.
I only know a bit about general ROs as I have one against someone. I actually just received an updated copy from the Office Of The District Attorney County Of Los Angeles (when the envelope arrived I was like ... 👀). It appears the man I have it against just had another court appearance for another crime. My restraining order was extended from 3 years to 5 years. It was unexpected, but I'm very grateful. Once in a while the law actually works exactly as it should.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’d love to live somewhere like Kentucky or Colorado somewhere with loads of land and nature ❤
Kentucky is beautiful. People make fun of it but it is a nice place. Both my SO and I went to school in Kentucky.
Friend's house or going to daddy's place, Curious minds want to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sad that the 8 year old is organising her mother - I prefer my kids being the age they are and knowing their parents have got things under control.

The Christmas Card… from prison.
I vote we now focus on a few new titles for Alice to take the leading role:

Top Rum

One and a Half Weeks (until Alice's PRO)

Me, Myself, and Marjorie

Eternal Boozing in the Unspotless Home

Etc etc :)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I only know a bit about general ROs as I have one against someone. I actually just received an updated copy from the Office Of The District Attorney County Of Los Angeles (when the envelope arrived I was like ... 👀). It appears the man I have it against just had another court appearance for another crime. My restraining order was extended from 3 years to 5 years. It was unexpected, but I'm very grateful. Once in a while the law actually works exactly as it should.
Oh, I'm so glad your RO was extended to 5 years, Mad Betty!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry to change course a bit here. I’ve been looking for those Pobol y Cwm actors’ comments on SM. Not much luck so far – that one man who supported Alice in the early days of the separation seems to have deleted his comments since, perhaps after meeting Bianca. He writes nice comments on her insta these days.
Anyway, while looking I found a handful of cute photos of the young Ioan G I’m sure you’d like to see.

View attachment 1316230View attachment 1316239
You’re Ioan’s mum aren’t you? Hi Gill. Welcome xxxxx

Yey I do actually keep something in the pocket of my bag to remind me of my struggles and perseverances .. when I feel down I just look at it and feel better immediately … her fans are so wise 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
I still bleeping love that you went to these lengths 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does she keep posting that little video of the kids laughing? Once I'd understand. But to keep doing it is a bit creepy. It's also objectively not a very good video!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
But surely if she can’t give blood the poor me laddo doesn’t stand a chance!

she has now only left one selfie from her lawyer meltdown up and edited the caption accordingly (yes, that's true, Alice)
View attachment 1316714
View attachment 1316715
Too much time on her hands in the evening?? That’s it, she could do the night fill at a supermarket! If it was good enough for Geoffrey from the kids show Rainbow then it’s good enough for Alice!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
But surely if she can’t give blood the poor me laddo doesn’t stand a chance!

Too much time on her hands in the evening?? That’s it, she could do the night fill at a supermarket! If it was good enough for Geoffrey from the kids show Rainbow then it’s good enough for Alice!!
That was her excuse for the threatening SM messages wasn’t it. “Too much time on my hands” . It’s all ok folks I was just bored.

• Sick
  • Sad
I don’t see IG as vengeful against AE. I doubt that he would want AE to be unhappy, or her to duck up her life anymore than she is doing herself now. He just wants to push through with the divorce, and to legally shut down her nastiness against him, BW and his family in Wales, and get proper access to his children. He would be doing some of it reluctantly but out of necessity because she is a loose cannon. He would have some respect for her, she is the mother of his kids, and also if she doesn’t get her life back on track, ultimately that is bad for the kids. He does not seem the type of guy to want revenge or to legally annihilate his ex. Everything done is out of necessity.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She is so bad at this
Screenshot_20220604-084033_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-083947_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-083903_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-084726_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-082534_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-084802_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-084900_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-084658_Instagram.jpg

her calling Bianca a "little girl" tho

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.