Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #85 Nothing says I wuv u like a hypothetical disregard of a restraining order

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I guess none of her future movies will be shown in China and wonā€™t be walking the red carpet in China now? Has anyone seen other actors slay other nations? Seems a bad move to me.
None of her movies would feature in a bristol omniplex. I'm sure she would have some success on OF though. Plenty of other freaks with kinks about turkeynecks. She could make a dime or 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is what I could find (see attached)
Apologies if previously posted.

Yes I know šŸ˜‚
They donā€™t have a formal child custody agreement yet, so there is nothing for the court to amend. They had an informal agreement for 50/50 custody but she mostly prevented that from happening.

Reactions: 15
I put it down to AliceLogicā„¢ļø

She knows FOR A FACT the judge didnā€™t read it because CLEARLY any rational person would understand her Texts of Despairā„¢ļø were perfectly acceptable and not problematic AT ALL.
And itā€™s his actual birth name! Love Randy Rainbow!

Title....Alice Blotto and the Texts of Despair

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They donā€™t have a formal child custody agreement yet, so there is nothing for the court to amend. They had an informal agreement for 50/50 custody but she mostly prevented that from happening.
Yes that's what i thought but someone was asking what was in the tro about visitation so I put it up.

Reactions: 2
Yeah so she might not be breaking TRO if sheā€™s spouting about him online, as long as itā€™s not about BW
The TRO, and Ioan specifically in asking for it, says she harassed him on social media and in traditional media. Thatā€™s the basis on which he got the TRO. She is still doing it. The below covers both Ioan and Bianca and was granted by the judge:

10 X Order to Not Abuse
I ask the judge to order the person in 2 to not do the following things to me or anyone listed in 8 :
Harass, attack, strike, threaten, assault (sexually or otherwise), hit, follow, stalk, molest, destroy personal property, keep under surveillance, impersonate (on the internet, electronically, or otherwise), block movements, annoy by phone or other electronic means (including repeatedly contact), or disturb the peace.
Disturbing the peace includes, but is not limited to:
Isolating you from friends, relatives, or other support; keeping you from food or basic needs; controlling or keeping track of you, including your movements, contacts, actions, money, or access to services; and making you do something by force, threat, or intimidation, including threats related to actual or suspected immigration status.
Destroying your mental or emotional well-being. This can be done directly or indirectly, such as through someone else. This can also be done in any way, including by phone, text, or online

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've just read on the ole twitter that BW did an old video about MS before she was dating IG there was a screenshot of a still of Bianca. The website is called osmotin Forza can anyone verify this ?

How is she still on Instagram shooting the tit out of the TRO? Where are the lawyers? The police? Her friends? Hell, I'll take Gloria at this point. Where's the appropriate adult? I just can't believe she's still at it. She usually flames late and then slinks quietly away in the morning after a deletethon. This is a full 24 hour bender.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Didn't Alice say multiple times that Ioan and Bianca were living just up the road from her and staging pap shots near the house? The TRO says they don't even live in the same neighbourhood.
Image 3-14-22 at 10.59 PM.jpg

Reactions: 12
How is she still on Instagram shooting the tit out of the TRO? Where are the lawyers? The police? Her friends? Hell, I'll take Gloria at this point. Where's the appropriate adult? I just can't believe she's still at it. She usually flames late and then slinks quietly away in the morning after a deletethon. This is a full 24 hour bender.
She has no adult in her life that really cares about her well-being. I think this has been obvious for quite some time.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She's so insidious it makes my skin crawl, she's definitely picked this up from the TRO form. None of her IG followers have enquired as to how she's gleaned this information. She's absolutely adamant that's what he's said so we shall see what transpires.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Just looking at the TRO thoughā€¦ the judge ticked this

Ioan is 1 and Bianca is 3
So can contact Ioan but not Bianca? Have we misread this - she isnā€™t saying anything about BW on Instaā€¦ because she canā€™t. But she can about Ioan. She just has to ā€˜stay awayā€™ from him
The no contact is for BW

the exception box was whar I was looking for
it's about contact - as in talking to them (kids, house, divorce etc. they often dont tick this off for this reason)

the box is ticked off for both in terms of abusing

Reactions: 7
I noticed it mentions alcohol and cirrhosis of the liver. šŸ˜
All those liquid fermented berries she's been guzzling. Yep would not be surprised if she has fatty liver disease. Her nightmare might come true if she gets too sick to care for the girls or worse kicks the bucket.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
At certain times I kinda get the feeling she has with ā€˜they are MY GIRLSā€™. Before you think Iā€™m an Alice lover let me explain.

I had my daughter a long time ago, I was crazy in love with her Dad but he cheated and moved on while I was pregnant. I was hurt and lashed out for a while but as soon as she was born we became amicable. But it still bloody hurt so much. I buried so much for my daughter but after a while it became normal. When we talked about her life, school, upbringing etc we became friends.

She grew up and got into sports and we would go see her compete, as Mum and Dad together. Take it in turns to buy coffee! Even now as an adult we still acknowledge each otherā€™s birthdays.

This is what you do when you have your kids best interest at heart. This is what you do when you actually genuinely love your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Didn't Alice say multiple times that Ioan and Bianca were living just up the road from her and staging pap shots near the house? The TRO says they don't even live in the same neighbourhood.
View attachment 1125980
The you in this refers to Ioan. Itā€™s stating that Alice and Ioan do not live in the same residence. 1 is the person asking for protection (Ioan). 2 is the person heā€™s asking to be protected from (Alice).

Reactions: 3
I've just been reading through all the comments on her insta post and a few people have asked her outright if he has said that he wants nothing more to do with his children. And her reply (surprise, surprise) was yes! She has broken the TRO in every way possible! And on that note I'm off to sleep! Looking forward to see what awaits me come the morning!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.