Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #85 Nothing says I wuv u like a hypothetical disregard of a restraining order

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not afraid to go to jail, what a load of bollox!
What exactly does she think is going to happen to the girls if she gets thrown in jail? There’s never any thought for them whatsoever! 😢😢 It’s ALL about Alice… her pain, her rights, her loss… it’s never about what’s best for her daughters.

You’re a lousy mother Alice - I hope they lock you up & throw away the key! You won’t get unlimited internet access in there you mad bint!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Alice, you've limited your comments. If you're going to search your comments to find a 2 day old one that takes a dig at Ioan so you can dig harder, at least get the most basic facts straight. 🤦🏻‍♀️

markup_10632~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Alice reads this and thinks: "THIS IS AGAINST MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!"
Someone needs to explain the constitution to Alice. She has the freedom to say and do as she pleases so long as she doesn’t harm others. Pretty important point that she seems to ignore

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It does say this, as in it was ticked to exclude handovers on the basis they were peaceful, but she will not allow him to take the girls at all. He is only allowed to see them at the house
I honestly think she's scared if he gets them he'll just keep them. After all she's done, especially with the tro, she's probably thinking if he got them he'd serve her and keep them till a hearing.

Reactions: 6
This one I *think*, not sure. I had to look it up cos I'd never heard of it.
Alice, always at the forefront of what's happening in the world.
I noticed it mentions alcohol and cirrhosis of the liver. 😏

Reactions: 14
I honestly think she's scared if he gets them he'll just keep them. After all she's done, especially with the tro, she's probably thinking if he got them he'd serve her and keep them till a hearing.
Yep. She doesn't care about them, but she doesn't want her pawns (to hurt Yo) taken away. 🤬

Reactions: 4
No apology needed. I think it's important we discuss this stuff on here. I love this site so much and the community of turds we have. It's a relief sometimes after staring at the absolute unbelievable tit that she pulls to come here and digest it with others, even when there are a range of opinions!

I think the benefit in this case is that she hasn't bothered to try and hide what she's doing so there's ample documentation and evidence of everything she's done to alienate the girls from their father. It might not end up with a happy ending but the info is there to be used.

I can't stop thinking about the way Ioan has to deal with hearing that his girls hate him without being able to get to them to speak to them and with no chance of repairing the damage because of what Alice will do to sabotage his attempts.

She's an appalling parent, she truly is, on so many levels. You're right, there's no structure, no routine. Can't really picture her making healthy homemade meals or packed lunches or making sure they have clean, fitting clothes, can't picture her taking them places, listening to their problems, reassuring them and making them feel safe. They on some level must be embarrassed about the scenes she constantly makes in public, at their school, online. They have to hold back any semblance of wanting to see or feel positively towards their dad. They won't be allowed to breathe a word about him unless it's nasty. Imagine being eight and not feeling like you can tell your mum you miss your dad, or talk about a memory with him, or tell her you want to show him a picture you've drawn, or you want to call him. Imagine having half of you erased and denigrated. Imagine living with a drunk who leaves the doors open at night. I feel for them both so deeply. They are casualties. People rightly say there are kids going through so much worse, and yes, that's true when we think about cases of severe physical abuse, or fleeing a war torn country, or starving. But having deep emotional wounds inflicted on you for a prolonged period of time by the person you trust and who is supposed to love and want the best for you is horrible and will likely leave its mark for life. Kids are resilient, but only so much.

I structure my whole day around my toddler's routine, get up at 630 seven days of the week to get him up at 7 because that's when we get up for the day. Eat my evening meal at 4pm because that's when he eats even though it's a bit early for me lol. Normal parent stuff, because I love him and structure and routine is crucial (within reason). Teach him compassionately to say sorry if he deliberately hits me, praise him for everything he does, build his confidence, give him opportunities for independence, pick him up when he's upset and cuddle him, kiss his tears away. Encourage him. Batch cook and meal prep so he always has nice things to eat that nourish him. The basics. Children aren't a right, they are a privilege not everyone is lucky enough to receive. She doesn't have a clue how lucky she is to have ended up with two healthy beautiful children. She just doesn't care. I fear for the day they grow up and realise it and it starts to dawn on them what she's done to them.

I remember the lines in the TRO documents where she puts him down saying he's past it, useless, nobody will employ him, nobody wants him, all with a horrible veneer of 'I'm just telling you this for your own good'. Pretending friends had been speaking to her about how tit he is. She just can't bear the insult to her ego that is him finally walking away. She will nurse that ego wound for the rest of her life I think, even if it isn't a very long one based on her substance abuse and lack of care for herself physically. She's incensed that her victim escaped.
I just want her to brush their damn hair!

Trying to catch up. Pinch hitting one of the nieces 102 babies at 5am Monday and Tuesday! After the time change! I'm usually up and on here until 5am!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is definitely wanting a GoFundMe account, I can’t even fathom how she could have such little self respect.
If she did I would happily pay her 1p over and until I reached a quid, just so I could post the Google drive docs of her TRO in comments over and over.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.